Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Front Range (303) 995-9903

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Samantha S

Tony did both mine and my sister's weddings and he was great at both! He knows how to read a crowd and give them the music they want, and was so helpful in the planning process. He is a great emcee and really helped keep things moving and flowing well. He even took requests for... Read More karaoke versions of songs, when the whole crowd was singing along anyway, as well as some from the guests. He helped ensure the wedding was fun and stress-free for me!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Amanda B

Alan is amazing! His experience and fun personality really set the tone for our wedding reception. We had so much fun and so did our guests! We still have friends and family tell us how great of a time they had. I would recommend Sound Master Entertainment to anyone! You can... Read More tell Alan really enjoys his job!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

Highly recommended! Sound Master Entertainment delivered a fun and engaging atmosphere that truly created a memorable wedding experience. Al Ley of SME worked with my wife and I to create a unique program that included helping us select the best music that both suited our... Read More tastes and catered to the guests. And sure enough, the music, along with Al's encouragement from the microphone, got everyone dancing! The reception also featured real-time visuals from Al that accompanied the music and the various events of the evening, including pictures that Al took at the ceremony earlier that day. The guests absolutely loved this! I'm very pleased that my wife and I selected SME, and would encourage all to contact SME to learn how they can make your event memorable.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Jessica M

Tony was amazing! He totally kept the party going and then when the rain started making it's way in through the open side walls and the dance party went outside, he just turned his speakers so we could hear it and just kept rocking. I have not stopped hearing about how awesome... Read More and fun our wedding was and we owe a HUGE piece of that to Tony! I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a great night :)

Great wedding DJ

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Laura H

Tony with Sound Master Entertainment was the perfect fit for our wedding. He was funny, interactive, and played great music that appealed to all of our guests. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. I have heard that a DJ can make or break the environment of a wedding... Read More and Tony helped to make ours fun and happy!

Amber and Brian's Wedding 9-28-13

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Amber P

We worked with Tony and he was awesome! His timing was always right on, his professionalism was great...he listened to us for the type of music we wanted....and, the dance floor was packed the entire night! Tony did an amazing job! Very flexible too as our original wedding venue... Read More was under water two weeks prior to our wedding due to the CO flooding so the timing and locations changed...and, Tony was so easy to work with to accommodate that. Thanks Tony! Awesome job. We loved every second of our wedding!

Alan did a great job

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Libby A

Alan did a great job. He also took pictures during the ceremony and reception and put them on a slideshow for our guests to watch as they ate dinner and danced. People loved it!!! He played all of our songs that we asked him too and people danced all night! He kept the party... Read More going.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Lindsay B

Tony did an amazing job as our DJ for our wedding. He took the time to get to know us and the type of music we liked. He was very helpful with questions and willing to make any changes we needed. His timing was perfect during the ceremony on the song transitions. During the... Read More reception, he coordinated all of the announcements which kept everything on track. He did a great job by mixing in songs we requested along with his own mix. All of our guests had a great time dancing and loved the music he played. Thanks Tony!!

Carlson/Hall Wedding - 8/31/2013

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Bianca C

The question I have answered most since our wedding night is "who was your DJ and where did you find him". That is normally followed by " you had the best DJ I have ever heard!" And I completely agree. We used Alan from Sound Master entertainment as the DJ for our wedding.... Read More From the first meeting to the last song of the night, we could not have asked for a better DJ. His pricing was competitive, if not a little lower than a lot of places, but his service was superb. The first time we met we let Alan know that we would not have a wedding planner, so it was really his show. He had no problem with that and lead all of us through the festivities with no problems at all. He was personable, responsive and even displayed some pictures in a slide show that I had given him for our first dance, father/daughter dance and mother/son dance. All of those displays went off without a hitch. Aside from the music, the most commented on feature where the pictures that Alan took at the ceremony which he immediately displayed on a screen for cocktail hour. Within minutes the guests could see the entire ceremony. I don't believe any other DJ is offering a service like that. Additionally, immediately following the reception, Alan uploaded all of those pictures online so we had them immediately. As we are still waiting for the official pictures, Alan's pictures are the only pictures that we have of the wedding right now and I am so grateful for them. I would recommend Alan as a DJ for any wedding or event, he is an ultimate professional who enjoys his job and it shows.

My DJ

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Kandice N

Alan Ley was awesome to work with. Met with us several times to get our style and timeline and give us a good idea of what would help keep our party moving. Not a lot of people danced at our wedding since it was a weeknight, but he was great with requests and trying to keep the... Read More party moving as much as possible.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Rachel S

We used Tony of Sound Master Entertainment as our DJ. We truly enjoyed having him as our DJ/Master of Ceremonies. Tony was fun, but professional. He kept the flow of the evening going. We had many compliments from our guests about what a great job he did. We are so happy we... Read More chose Tony as our DJ, we would recommend him to anyone!

Best DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 12/17/2012 Kati T

Alan Ley was our DJ for our wedding and he made our wedding amazing! We couldnt of done it without him! We are so thankful to have him part of our day

Crowd Pleaser

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Marnae S

Alan with Sound Master MC'd our reception and did a wonderful job. People said it was like there was a wedding and dinner, and then a party broke out. He played a great mix of songs crafted for cocktail hour, then dinner, and then DANCING. The floor was packed the entire... Read More night. What exceeded expectations was the pictures that he was taking throughout the event and loading for people to see immediately. Everyone enjoyed that!

Alan Rocks!

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Laura L

We recently hired Alan of Sound Master Entertainment to dj our wedding. He is such a nice guy who listened to everything we said. The process was easy and our favorite part was the online form that allowed us to pick songs we definitely wanted him to play and those we didn't... Read More want played. He followed the list to a T. I heard from many family members that this was the best dj they had heard at a wedding. Alan did a great job of getting people on to the dance floor and keeping them there. If there was a song that wasn't going over well Alan wasn't afraid to switch it up to something else.

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Colleen S

Alan was great to work with and kept the party going. He played the type of music we requested and was very helpful in the planning process.

Nobody better!

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Brandy R

Alan Ley was our wedding DJ, and he was absolutely fantastic! All of our guests enjoyed the music, including our teenage relatives and grandparents alike. Alan has so much experience that he really makes it easy on the couple, and he's super easy to work with. I still can't... Read More believe the great price we got for how awesome he is! PS... he offers the option of taking pictures of the night as it is happening and posting them on a screen during dinner and dancing, plus if your photographer allows then he can also post some of their pictures too. We had him do this for us and our guests thought it was awesome, so if you can afford the extra expense, it's a really fun addition!

Wham Bam! Best D.J.!

Reviewed on 7/10/2011 Sara P

Alan was awesome. He made the whole reception go smooth without any problems what so ever. He was awesome with getting the requests for songs ahead of time from his website, and had an excellent song choice for filling in around our requests. He was friendly, and cool. He... Read More became our friend by the end of the night. Really great to work with.

Perfect D.J.

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Amanda G

Alan was the perfect D.J. for our wedding! He did a phenomonal job! He kept the wedding flowing smoothly and he was very professional. We have recieved nothing but compliments about Alan.

Awesome experience

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Kari B

I was thrilled with the service I got from Sound Master Entertainment. During our first meeting together I said that I wanted my DJ to also provide us with uplighting... so what did he do? He went and got uplighting and gave them to us for a low cost. The uplighting looked... Read More phenomenal. On the music side of things - the song choices were perfect. I didn't give a list of songs to play or not play; I trusted their judgment. In the end, my family and friends got up and danced the night away! We had a really good time!!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 11/06/2010 Megan H

The entire wedding party and most of our guests were out dancing the entire night! Really got the mix of music right and we never had a dull dancing moment. What was really awesome was he took pictures during our ceremony and played them as a slide show during dinner. Thank him... Read More so much for being able to get the special video clip to play that my sister had made of my grandma who couldnt make it to the wedding and of my grandpa who passed several months before our wedding. Will definitely be recommending Sound Master to anyone i know getting married!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Krisha H

Alan was awesome! We had a very small, intimate wedding and he was able to keep the party going. His experience really shinned through in making our wedding reception a blast.

Review for Sound Master Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 ASHLI W

Our DJ had some technical issues which meant music stopped mid song a number of times. We also asked him to play very specific songs and he didn't. Which was disappointing and wrong considering we paid him to perform a service.;I wouldn't recommend him at all.