Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

4908 Van Epps Rd., Brooklyn Hts, OH (216) 870-4513

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sarah A

You will not be disappointed with these guys!! They even sent me pictures so we could see how the set up was going and worked with us through some unexpected changes that occurred the day of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Mariah B

Sound Precision Entertainment is the best. They crew was super easy to work with and will work around your schedule. Awesome employees that really know what they are doing and what will work best for your occasion. They really listen to all the details and followed through with... Read More them. They did a wonderful job at our reception for the dinner music to the dancing music. Really listen to what type of music we wanted. They also have a great selection of lighting, phot booths, and all over some of the best equipment in the area. Also will travel for your big day which is so nice. I loved everything they did for us. Great work guys. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Claire R

Great experience working with Scott and his team. Everyone had a blast at our reception and the dance floor was packed the whole time thanks to them. They are very flexible, easy to coordinate with and provided timely with follow up. I would recommend to anyone in the Cleveland... Read More area!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ashley M

We can't say enough great things about the guys at Sound Precision! Nick was our main Dj and did such a fantastic job, from keeping the whole day and night on schedule to keeping the party going all night. We have so many guests that commented about how fun they were and what a... Read More great party it was and we have them to thank for it! They also provided us with our Photo Booth and we are so glad we had one. They made us our own album of all the photos guests took throughout the night and it was the perfect touch. If you're looking for a Dj I would recommend Sound Precision over and over again!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Kathryn K

Future brides and grooms, if I could persuade you on a sentence about our experience, it would be that ALL of our guests STILL rave over how much fun they had at the reception! Sound Precision Entertainment is truly a phenomenal DJ service! While we've encountered SPE at... Read More multiple weddings, the first time we encountered this company was at one of my best friend's weddings in 2014. As we are a dancing couple that was on the dance floor all night, we knew from then on that we wanted them to DJ our wedding (nearly 3 years later on 6/24/17)! Attending weddings where SPE DJ'ed has always been a great time), but working with them for planning our reception was absolutely fantastic! Scott exceeded our expectations with the timeliness of his replies, great organization with scheduling, and helpful suggestions for making sure we balanced special dances enough so we could keep the guests dancing all night long! Scott helped us plan our vision of "rocking the reception" with our surprise 1st dance, by making sure the song timing was just right. The fantastic communication among everyone in the company was perfectly emulated, as all of the details came to life during our reception! Our DJs Mike and Tyler were absolutely phenomenal with keeping to the schedule (and keeping us on track as we fell behind socializing :-P )! Our reception entrance (with T-Rex costumes), surprise first dance, and special dances (father/daughter, mother/son, anniversary, and dollar dances) all went off without a hitch. Not to mention, Mike and Tyler kept all of our guests (young and old) entertained and out on the dance floor all night long (which was a huge goal for us)! My husband and I are unbelievably grateful for everything that Scott, Mike, and Tyler have done to help bring every aspect of our wedding day vision to life, and to go above and beyond all expectations! We HIGHLY recommend SPE for helping your reception to be a HUGE success that you and your guests will remember forever!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Carolyn S

Working with Scott and his team was so easy and a lot of fun! Desmond did a great job getting everyone up and dancing at the reception and helped everything run smoothly. The lighting made the reception look amazing. Can't say enough good things about them! Thank you for making... Read More our wedding day so much fun!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Sarah G

SPE was amazing both leading up to our wedding and the day of! They set up both outside for our ceremony and inside for our reception. With a small wedding I was worried there wouldn't be much dancing but this ended up not being an issue what so ever! Everyone was on the dance... Read More floor from 2 year olds, to my friends, to parents and grandparents! Our wedding would not have been the same without these guys! Wouldnt have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Margarita A

These guys came highly recommended. Scott was very professional and a good salesmen. I hired him for my backdrop/lighting and was very excited to see everything at my venue. Unfortunately, my lighting and backdrop NEVER arrived as Scott told me he mixed up his calendar (the... Read More next day). I hope this never happens to anyone ever again. Total bummer to say the least.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Stefanie S

We received NUMEROUS comments about how amazing our DJ was. People were not only complementing us, but our parents as well about our DJ. I had people the next day asking me what the name of their company was! They did OUTSTANDING!!! They brought our wedding for a whole new level... Read More of fun and they were SO flexible! We had a little hiccup with our venue causing a huge amount of stress and they still knocked it out of the park! Scott was great. We can't thank them all enough! They also do videography now too and they also were fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Theresa S

Words can't express the exceptional quality of this crew! Not only was the lighting perfect for our unique location but the dance floor was never empty! Compliments all weekend after the wedding from family and friends on what a quality and fun job they did. If I could do this... Read More day again, I would book them in a heartbeat, hands down!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kristen K

I wish I could give more stars than just 5! I can't say anything negative at all about the music, uplighting, photo booth, and monogram that were at our wedding! Everything was absolutely perfect and thanks to our awesome DJ, Nick, everyone danced the whole night and the floor... Read More was never empty! Everyone was so easy to work with and helped us celebrate our wedding night the exact way we always planned it would be! They definitely go above and beyond to make sure everything is going the way you want it to and we're great at keeping the party atmosphere going! So very happy we went with SPE - I would never refer anyone else to anybody! Thank you so much Nick and Scott!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Steven S

Scott and SPE made our night truly amazing. Our dance floor wasnt empty once all night. Their execution as professionalsm was spot on and were so very pleased. 11 out of 10.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Leigh G

Scott and the SPE Team made our wedding night a night to remember. The dance floor was packed all night long. We literally could have stayed there until morning if we were able to. SPE read the crowd - each song better than the next. We utilized the lighting package and it made... Read More all the difference - our space truly felt special. I could go on and on about how amazing this team was - professional, responsive and most importantly FUN!! I highly recommend using SPE for your wedding entertainment.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Alessandra G

Scott and his team did a beautiful job with my wedding. Our lighting was on point! We were so pleased with his work and I would highly recommend Sound Precision Entertainment. We could not be happier with the lighting. Scott is great to work with and really makes your venue that... Read More much more stunning. Thank you Sound Precision Entertainment for making my wedding even more beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Tara B

SPE helped make our wedding reception the best party we've ever had or ever been to. Even though we had to plan our wedding in Ohio while living in Tallahassee, Scott made sure we felt completely comfortable with all of our options and final decisions. We spoke on the phone... Read More multiple times and he made sure we met in person when my husband and I were both in town before the wedding to go over final details. Scott was extremely professional and organized; he also had photos of up-lighting ideas, back drops, etc. and went over the lay-out of our reception venue to find the best place for him to set up for the best music acoustics. He took the time to truly get to know us and even took our wedding colors, reception decorations, etc. into account to make sure the up-lighting worked with it all. We initially told him no line dances, but when my father-in-law kept requesting them, he pulled us aside and made sure we were okay with the requests. We did not have a wedding planner, so throughout the night, Scott kept everything on track, on time, and basically told us to enjoy the night and he would worry about when to do the bouquet/garter toss, cake cutting, etc. Everything flowed seamlessly throughout the night and I never wanted it to end. The music was amazing and we were dancing the whole night, even deciding to forego the whole bride/groom send-off just so we could keep dancing. His equipment was top-of-the-line and our photobooth was a huge hit. We got both a copy of the each print-out in an album and a USB drive of all of the photos. We also got to keep the custom-made cloth backdrop. The DJ can either make or break a wedding, and Scott with SPE truly made our wedding the best party of our lives.

SPE made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Lauren B

We used SPE for our DJ services, event lighting, outdoor amplification for our ceremony, and the Sleek Shotz photobooth. All of the guys at SPE were great throughout the entire wedding planning process, providing great insight in music selection and schedule of the reception and... Read More were very responsive to our many calls and emails. We were concerned that our guests would not dance as much as we would like - however, that was not the case! Nick was able to get a large percentage of guests out on the dance floor for the entire night, reading the crowd and playing appropriate music when their was a lull in the evening. My husband did a funny jock jams garter toss, and Nick was able to play along, making the moment even funnier and more memorable for us. He was a great addition to our day! The Sleek Shotz photobooth was a HUGE hit. Very different style of photobooth than other vendors, which we liked - our guests seemed to agree. The pictures are still being shared and posted on social media!! Overall, I would recommend SPE to any couple looking for a well organized and approachable company who maintain relevant with current wedding trends.

Paul P

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Lana T

have worked with the crew many times and they do an excellent job!

Excellent DJs!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Gabi V

My wedding included people of three distinct cultures and the DJs (Dana and Mike) did an excellent job finding a lot of foreign songs! They also did a fantastic job of getting my guests out onto the dance floor, which made my night very enjoyable. It is important to note that... Read More you get two DJs so that one is constantly manning the music while the other pays attention to the crowd and does the MCing. We had a great night thanks to them and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Great DJs!

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Samantha W

Three weeks before our wedding, our friend who was going to DJ our wedding had to cancel. I was in a panic. The groom called SPE and they were incredibly helpful and were able to book our wedding despite the short notice! They walked us through everything we needed to give them,... Read More gave us sample itineraries to help with ours, and DJ'd the wedding in the most spectacular fashion! Scott was out on the floor plenty of times, getting our guests involved in a bunch of little dance games, and made our night unforgettable!

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Lucy B

Sound Precision Entertainment is an independent DJ service owned by Mr. Scott Terranova. The cost was very reasonable, but more importantly, the service was excellent! Scott was receptive and enthusiastic about our ideas for reception music and with his large collection of music... Read More he was able to meet even our most obscure requests. WE gave him some freedom to play the crowd and simply asked that he keep everyone dancing. He was excellent at encouraging people to come out on the dance floor and kept the music selection upbeat and classic as we had requested. Scott was also good about being the MC when he needed to be and then slipping into the background again. I would recommend him to any couple seeking a good DJ.