Sound Sensations TX

Dallas, Fort Worth & Frisco, Texas

Creating amazing memories that last a lifetime

You know how people have such a difficult time finding the perfect DJ for their big day? We solve that! We will help you create amazing memories that your guests will cherish and glow about for years to come... Sound Sensations delivers incredible entertainment in the Dallas, Fort Worth & Arlington, Texas areas. We will travel to you and provide everything from ceremony music, uplighting, slideshow production, slideshow equipment, monograms, wireless microphones, wonderful music and much, much more! We allow you to take the driver's seat and give us your order like a customer at a restaurant or shopping online by customizing your day though our unique Wedding Planner and Request List online. Everyone loves it, as it customizes and creates a unique atmosphere for each client.

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

5605 Farm to Market 423 #500, Frisco, TX Dallas, Fort Worth & Frisco, Texas (214) 937-9759

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Colleen B

We loved our experience with Eryk. When we originally spoke with him, we loved his energy, enthusiasm, and "stress free" planning method. We planned our wedding from out of state, and Eryk did a great job making the entire music planning process as simple as possible. His DJ... Read More Planning Form and music database were both helpful in keeping me organized, while also helping us figure out what details we wanted to incorporate in our reception. The day of the wedding, Eryk was professional, friendly, and fun. He helped our ceremony flow smoothly (with great music!) and kept everyone on their feet at the reception. Working with him was everything we could have hoped for, and as an added bonus- his prices were reasonable and affordable. Eryk helped make our wedding day the party we wanted it to be. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

2017-12-07T10:04:03 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to hear I delivered on your expectations, Colleen...great party for sure! I loved the California peeps dancing the Texas 2-step dances. I'm happy I was able to get music down the ceremony when the venue's system wasn't working due to the previous... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jessica V

Eryk was great! When Daniel and I met him we knew he'd be a great fit for us. He was energetic and really made sure to point out he would read the crowd accordingly to make sure everyone had a great time. He made it easy for us by allowing us to have songs that were both English... Read More and Vietnamese. He was so flexible and let us make last minute changes when needed. He was really a great fit for our wedding day. He didn't overdo it on any one type of music and got the guests attention for every major part of the wedding like the cake cutting and speeches. I highly recommend him to anyone!

2017-10-19T08:01:50 Response from the vendor

You & Daniel were so incredibly easy to work with! Of course, the things I'll remember the most, besides all the dancing, were the toasts at each table (definitely one of the most liveliest groups of the year-ha ha!) & the Michigan St. fight song... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Lauren C

Eryk did an awesome job at our wedding! The music sounded great and our guests had a blast. The planning form helped us to stay organized and easily put together a list of our favorites songs for the reception, and Eryk knew how to read the crowd in order to play the songs that... Read More fit best through out the night. He and his wife also put together a slide show with all of my husband and I's photos, which turned out great! I would definitely recommend Eryk to anyone looking for a professional, experienced, and fun DJ!

2017-12-07T10:13:06 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren...thank you so much for the kind words, as it means a lot. It was definitely an awesome celebration & you and Sam were such a pleasure to work with. My best!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Katie B

Eryk was truly a pleasure to work with. He is friendly, personable and experienced. He communicates throughout the entire process and goes the extra mile to make sure the event is exactly as you dreamed it would be. You can tell that he enjoys what he does and I would recommend... Read More him to anyone!

2017-12-07T10:12:33 Response from the vendor

Katie...thank you so much for your feedback! I will remember what an amazing setting everything was, especially for the ceremony. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kendra K

Booking with Sound Sensations allowed so much ease throughout the engagement process. Eryk is timely in his communication and professional in handling the organization and flow of how your ceremony/reception should look. He was able to cater to our need of using some songs not... Read More in his database, which was great. Our only complaint is that at our reception, there were several added "oldies" songs at the beginning, which we both could have skipped and gotten right to our suggested hit list with a little more volume to get the party jumping before people began to leave as it was a Sunday evening wedding and people had to leave earlier to get home. Other than that, which is something the could easily be fixed, Eryk is a great go-to for any event needs!

2017-12-07T10:11:25 Response from the vendor

Wow...what a dance party! I'm glad to hear it almost went perfect. I threw a couple oldies in there for the older people, but you're right, dance floor was packed after that. Congratulations again and thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Kelly M

When we booked, we were told that uplighting was included in the price, but the DJ arrived without any uplights. It was also a different person than I had been speaking to throughout the planning. Not a huge issue as he seemed to have the correct song list and played the right... Read More music at the right times. My biggest issue was that it was very difficult to hear the music or the DJ. No one in the small reception area heard any of the announcements that were made so I felt it would’ve been easier and cheaper had we just created a playlist on an iPod.

2017-12-07T10:10:27 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for the feedback, as I certainly appreciate it! Happy to hear the music was to your satisfaction. Of course, as no one is perfect, I'm sorry we weren't able to meet your expectations on the uplighting...not sure about the noise level... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Megan S

Eryk was awesome!!! The music flowed really well and we had multiple guests come up to us saying that the DJ was awesome!

2017-12-07T10:05:11 Response from the vendor

That is so wonderful to hear...so happy that everything turned out the way you wanted. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 val r

Eryk made everything so easy. He is very professional and personable. Whenever I had a question he was very prompt, and I appreciated that! He kept the crowd dancing and would remind me of the timeline here and there ( I needed it). I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you,... Read More Eryk!

2017-12-07T10:04:35 Response from the vendor

I appreciate the feedback more than you know. My best to you both!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Trey S

Eryk was an amazing DJ, keeping the reception flowing perfectly, while also providing the proper announcements to keep everyone aware of what activities were up next. He played everything we wanted him to and was open to requests the whole night. He was a pleasure to work with,... Read More and dealt with our last minute changes like a champ! I highly recommend Eryk and Sound Sensations to everyone who is looking for a DJ in the DFW area!

2017-10-26T17:37:33 Response from the vendor

That is one of the coolest places to have a ceremony! I think what I will remember most are the 80s jams that everyone loved. I never thought Toto 'Africa' would get so much love (ha ha!). Thanks for the tip on traveling, as well.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jeff R

We just used Eryk for our wedding. He was so great to work with and made everything super easy. He also worked within our budget and I can't thank him enough. I do feel slightly bad because we had a photo booth as well and I felt like he was competing with it. However,... Read More regardless of the attention the photo booth was getting, we had constant dancing on our dance floor. He knew our crowd and pleased them all. I would highly recommend him for your next event.

2017-10-26T17:34:08 Response from the vendor

What an awesome day from the ceremony until the end! The photo booth only enhanced the big day, as everyone was having a blast. More importantly, you put Tiff's Treats table next to the dance floor (lol!). You were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

Eryk and Sound Sensations was the best decision we made while planning this wedding. He made the whole process feel simple and easy. He listened to what my daughter was wanting and made wonderful suggestions to make the event memorable. Our family and friends are still... Read More commenting how much fun they had at the wedding and the music and sound were a big part of the success

2017-10-26T17:30:21 Response from the vendor

It truly was a great crowd, and I'm so happy to hear all had a great time. It's really cool to hear directly from a parent how we helped make their daughter's day. Really appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kelsey C

Eryk was wonderful! Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and he did a great job keeping getting everyone on the dance floor! My sister used him for her wedding a year before I did so if that tells you anything we would both definitely recommend him to anyone in the future!... Read More Very professional and was quick at getting back to us regarding any concerns or requests. He helped make our big day turn out flawlessly!

2017-10-19T07:57:00 Response from the vendor

I am so happy was I was able to help create another great day for your family & friends to enjoy. I will never forget the shoe-shiner...1st time I saw that. I wish you had more siblings to do more weddings for, which is what... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Liann S

There are no words to describe Eryk other amazing, fantastic, incredible and other similar verbiage. He knows how to read a crowd. We worked with him this past week at our wedding and loved every minute. He's certainly got incredible musical knowledge. We asked him to recommend... Read More music for certain parts of the reception and even the ceremony as we were overwhelmed with the amount of music choices required for a wedding. Our guests loved his choices. Our guests have told us that they loved the music at our ceremony and reception. We owe it to Eryk. We would recommend him for everyone and everything!

2017-10-19T07:59:49 Response from the vendor

That is really unexpected to get a review so quick after your wedding, especially seeing as you were going 1/2 way across the ocean back home. Of course, I will remember you guys surpassing my expectations on the amount of dancing on a Tuesday night,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jordan G

Eryk was a wonderful choice and I must say he's one of the people I'm most happy with! He's a true expert in the field and knows his stuff so I felt comfortable with the fact that he would have every aspect of the day covered as far as equipment, etc. He was great at... Read More communicating and has many services, such as song choice databases, that made planning a breeze! Once the wedding started and Eryk had the timeline I knew I didn't needn't to worry about a thing because he had it all under control and running smoothly! I strongly recommend!

2017-07-06T15:41:05 Response from the vendor

Really appreciate the feedback and thank you for the help on booking another wedding! Your crowd was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I'm glad we could help save the slideshow through the venues TVs. By the way, booking a bunch of weddings at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2017

Sound Sensations came through for us last minute. Super flexible and great to work with. We are so thankful to have found him!

2017-07-06T15:41:38 Response from the vendor

Really appreciate it more than you know!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Tiffany W

We LOVED Eryk. We felt he kept the crowd dancing and the night running smoothly...we threw him a few curveballs (i.e. early exit, timeline changes, etc.) and he rolled with every single one. He followed our wish to not be a DJ that talked a lot and just get people to dance. And... Read More he did! He started general dancing by getting every single guest on the dance floor and everyone danced to "We are Family." It was great because once people started dancing (mostly from peer pressure), most did not get off the dance floor. The dance floor was crowded the ENTIRE night. He kept it going by playing music that all generations knew which kept most (if not all) of our guests dancing. He then appropriately moved into more modern music that we knew our friends would love and threw in a few throwbacks from the 90s that had the whole crowd singing. My husband and I could not believe how great our wedding ended up and people are still talking about it. I had a lot of people comment on how great the DJ was which showed me that it wasn't just us who felt that way. He was also professional, available, and helpful during the planning process which made everything easy. Any songs that were special to us and not on his database, he retrieved from YouTube and made sure to play them. Truly it was a magical night and a lot of that had to do with his work in the DJ booth. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

2017-07-06T15:39:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tiffany for the awesome testimonial and the assist on helping book another Aggie wedding! Of course, that was probably the highlight of the night (not that the whole night wasn't) was the War Hymn. Hope to work with your friends/family again... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kelsey Y

Eryk was so awesome! He gave us the exact music we were looking for. We requested an 80's themed cocktail hour and he nailed it! We received so many compliments on the music and he had our guests dancing the night away. Definitely recommend. We just booked him again for my... Read More sister's wedding in September!

2017-07-06T15:43:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks a million, Megan! Of course, so excited to be working with your family once again...can't wait to see you in the fall!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017

Eryk with Sound Sensations was a the perfect DJ choice for our wedding in Dallas. I discovered him on Thumbtack and after reading through his great reviews, decided to give him a call. On the phone he was very knowledgeable, courteous and genuine. In the weeks leading up to the... Read More wedding, he sent over links to fill out our preferred event information on his web site. Everything was electronic, which we liked. The event information requested was very detailed, which made for a seamless transition the whole evening - from guest arrival time to our departure. He accounted for every contingency, was very competitive on price and also provided lighting options. You can even make your own playlists. Eryk was on top of every detail and didn’t miss a beat (pun intended). He was a pleasure to work with and we would definitely use him for events in the future!

2017-07-06T15:45:18 Response from the vendor

What can I say, but thank you, Joel! Your friends were awesome to work with from the pianist and singers to your wedding party, and family/friends. Of course, it goes without saying I appreciate you emailing with the mom the other day...she booked. :) Hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Angela M

Eryk did a fabulous job for our daughter's wedding reception. He had the perfect music selection for us and he is a true professional. He takes pride in making sure your event runs smoothly and everyone is having a great time. We highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 amy l

I have not even booked Eryk yet but wanted to give him a positive review because our initial phone call was so great. He is thorough, relaxed so nice! He brought up things I didn't even think of, which makes me feel he is very experienced.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Laura L

Eryk was very professional and was a great price for the service we received! He helped to make sure we really had a fun reception! During the whole planning process he was very responsive! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone else.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jingyi W

Eryk is a fantastic DJ! He was punctual and down to earth when we met with him for our consultation, and he didn't try to push us in any direction, but let us decide how our night would progress. His packages are very flexible and the prices are the best you can get in town. His... Read More website was very helpful in planning our wedding night and we're really appreciative of his services. He is absolutely the best DJ to work with in the DFW area. Very professional, knowledgeable, and considerate. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. So, book with Eryk! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Laura D

I found Eric at a bridal show, and boy am I sure glad I did. Talking to djs was my least favorite part of the bridal show, and I was so over it after just talking to a few. They all seemed like really obnoxious salesmen. Except Eric. He was so down to earth, and I didn’t feel... Read More like he was trying to sell me on anything. We just had a really great conversation, and I felt like I kind of already knew the guy. His prices were fantastic, and even comparing him to other djs I had talked to that day I didn’t feel like I was getting ripped off with his package. In fact, I think I got a better deal. I was pretty much sold on him after talking to him for a few minutes and was planning on booking him the next day as he had a great deal for booking quickly, but what really sealed the deal is that I got an email from him the next day reminding me of the conversation we had and even noting some personal things about myself that I had told him, which he remembered. He made me feel like I stood out to him amongst the thousands of brides that day, even though it should have been the other way around. Once I signed the contract and paid he left me alone until just a few weeks before the wedding. He gave me some forms to fill out online to help plan the day, which he gave me early so I could plan ahead as much as I wanted. I procrastinated and waited till the last minute and apologized to him for that, but he was totally cool with it. The form really helps you plan everything out and makes you feel like you’re giving him everything he needs. He has a huge music library to choose from, but if he doesn’t have something you’re looking for he has no problem getting you exactly what you want. We sent a few emails back and forth a few weeks before hand, mostly him answering my questions, and then I talked to him for about 20 minutes the week before the wedding so we could go over everything, and after that I left it all in his hands. He made a few suggestions without being pushy on things I was a little unsure about, and I’m really glad he did. I could have been very particular about the whole thing, but I honestly felt like he knew what he was doing and could handle the day flawlessly, and that’s exactly what he did. He arrived early, checked in with me, and then let me be. He basically runs the show from the second the music starts, and the night was perfect. Some djs are super obnoxious when they get on the microphone and like to talk a lot, but he only got on when he needed to, said what was needed, and then got back to the music. It was great! He checked in with me throughout the night without being annoying, and I felt like he was a huge advocate for me. I was basically the boss that night, and he did or said whatever I needed him to. I didn’t have a huge must play list for the reception. He told me he was great at reading crowds and would play the right music to keep people on the dance floor, and that’s exactly what he did. The dance floor was hoppin all night, and so many of our guests made sure to tell me and my husband what a fun wedding it was, and I have to give Eric the credit for most of that. I cannot say enough good things about him. Don’t even bother shopping around for a dj. It’s a waste of time and will stress you out to no end. Hire Eric. You won’t regret it.

2016-12-06T10:25:46 Response from the vendor

WOW! Humbled, honored & thank you are a few things that come to mind. Thank you so much for the kind words...they are much appreciated. Always great to hear how happy a couple is. You were great to work with!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Nick T

Eric was a delight to work with from the first meeting through to breaking down his rig at the end of our wedding. From the PA at the ceremony to the dance intros/outros all night long, everything was top notch. I would thoroughly recommend anyone hiring Eric for any family... Read More event.

2016-12-06T10:28:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much...I'm so happy to hear the family & guests had a great time!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Bindu J

I booked pretty early for my September wedding. The website was so easy and very user friendly. I loved picking out all my music I wanted and especially the ones I didnt want! Would def recommend to anybody who needs top notch DJ services.

2016-12-06T10:26:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the nice words. We definitely pride ourselves on the music list online so you can customize so I'm glad you really like that. Thanks again!