20 years, 1000 events, YOU are the most important!

I started Sound Source Seattle because the couples I serve want better than what they are offered elsewhere... and hundreds of thrilled clients prove people want the best. I have earned my excellent reputation by delivering personal, professional, custom service - every time, guaranteed.

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Seattle, WA Seattle and Beyond! (206) 849-4141

Perfect event

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Marjorie D

Canon was fantastic, leading up to the the day of our wedding and on the day of. He went really in depth in how we wanted our event to look and feel, as well as getting a grasp of who were are. Several wedding guests asked if we were good friends with him. Thank you, Canon!

Wow! Best dj ever!!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Miranda M

This business is fantastic! They made our wedding so special and fun! Run by Canon and his wife acting as his assistant, they give the perfect combination of personal touch and attentiveness while still having the professionalism of a successful company. Canon stayed in touch... Read More with us throughout the entire planning process, coming out to our venue location for a planning meeting and coming for our rehearsal the day before. We used them for both our ceremony and reception. Canon is more than a dj he is an artist, totaling capturing our personalities in the music, putting that personal stamp on our entire day. Originally they were out of our price range but we stretched our budget and it was totally worth it!!! We would recommend sound source seattle to anyone who wants to have a fun fabulous wedding!!!

The Secret Ingredient

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Annalise H

Canon was the secret ingredient to my wedding. He was what made it magic. Canon and I went over the flow of the wedding and the feel of each part in great detail before hand giving me complete confidence to hand over the reigns and enjoy the best day of my life. He was the best... Read More choice I could have made for that day. The flow was easy and natural, never lagging and never rushed. Sound Source Seattle is far more than just a DJ service. Canon took over the wedding and made it perfect. Plus, more people danced at our wedding than I've seen dance at the last four weddings I've attended combined. Everyone had an awesome time and the question I got the most was "Where did you find Canon?" because he is simply that amazing. Canon draws people in and lifts the mood in a room immediately. He's fantastic at placing the focus exactly where it needs to be in such a way that everyone follows without even realizing they're being led. I can't imagine what my wedding would have been like without him. Sound Source Seattle was the very best choice I could have made.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Sarah N

I can't even say enough good things about Canon and Amberly! Canon was recommended to us by a friend, and he was the best investment we could have possibly made in our wedding. He helped with the planning process and really steered the direction and vibe of our whole day. He was... Read More the perfect mix of wedding coordinator, emcee, and DJ. When I got bogged down in ridiculous wedding details, he was there to help guide me while still respecting all of our wishes. He was an integral part of both the planning process and the actual wedding. Our reception was an absolute blast! Canon made the flow work really well, so that people went to where they were supposed to be. He kept people engaged by doing fun and unexpected things. The music was fun and exactly what we wanted. Canon even saved me from an unexpected wedding meltdown, which certainly wasn't in his job description. He truly went above and beyond to make our wedding a special day, and we have received countless compliments on how great he was.

Friendly, funny, passionate and professional!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Chris V

We are forever thankful and grateful to Canon and his wife Amberley for being a part of our wedding. They were a huge reason for the success our our special day because what they provide is not just a service and when you're done working with them, you won't think of them as a... Read More DJ or vendor... they are so much more. We met with Canon a handful of times before our wedding and he took the time to get to know us as people and he got to know our music likes and dislikes through our personalities. He helped us create a thorough timeline for our ceremony and reception and gave us the comfort knowing the biggest day of our lives was in good hands. Canon and Amberley are incredibly friendly, funny, professional, thorough and easy going. The actual music that was played at our wedding was just the tip of the iceberg of what they provided. We played a shoe game with hand puppets and Canon was definitely in his element because he had the room cracking up. We also did mad libs to release certain tables to the buffet and it was a huge hit. All of our friends and family were asking us where we found Canon and Amberley because they were so great. They aren't just a DJ service... they were a planner, coordinator, host, DJ and now forever friends to my wife and I. It's also clear that they don't just look at themselves as just a DJ either. This is their passion and that's evident in the final product they provide and the way they prepare for it. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Canon and Amberley and we will be recommending them to all our friends who get married.

Excellent job!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

I would highly recommend them. They were responsive, dependable, and a lot of fun! People raved about them after the party.

Canon is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Whitney S

Canon was absolutely wonderful. He's great at his job and you can tell he loves what he does. He was very responsive and accommodating to all of my needs and very helpful when I had any questions or needing anything changed for our wedding. He also goes above and beyond and... Read More helps with timeline planning and makes great suggestions from past experiences. He truly wants his bride and groom to have

40th Birthday Party

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Everything asked for was delivered and more by Cannon and his team. Great engagement with the audience; he'll deliver (from games to special requests) as much or as little to suit your needs. That said, I would encourage you to allow Cannon and Sound Source to get involved with... Read More your audience and ensure they have a great experience. Highly recommend if you are looking for a professional in this arena.

Fabulous Bat Mitzvah

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

We could not have been happier with Canon at our daughter's Bat Mitzvah party. Canon had the kids and adults playing games and dancing all night long. He was very receptive to our input, and had the perfect feel for the room and how to keep everyone's energy up for the whole... Read More evening.

Sound Source was excellent

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Andi C

Sound Source really went out of thier way to make our big day run smoothly. They did a great job of listening to our wants and needs Ex:The groom is terrified of dancing, please don't ask him to. When the toast ran on too long I gave them the cue and they politly cut it off.... Read More We had the perfect wedding day and I know it would npot have been the same with anyother DJ. -Mrs.Skorheim

Excellent, Energizing, Entertaining

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

Sound Source Seattle were the MC and DJ at a family event and did a terrific job. The guests had a great time and we really appreciated Canon and Amberley!

Sound Source was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Jessica M

Canon and Amberley, We can't thank you enough for the amazing job you did for our wedding. You guys were incredible! You were everywhere doing everything that needed to be done and then some. You took charge when needed, faded into the background when you could, kept the... Read More party going and set the whole tone of the event so that it could be the special and amazing evening that it was. Tons of people complimented us on you and said you were the best DJ/MC they'd seen. Our photographer said, "You NAILED the DJ. That guy was a consummate professional and a real pleasure to work with." Canon, I remember at one point during dinner (after you staged our entrance and had drinks and bouquets and dinner waiting at our table... awesome!) someone asked you to move a salad closer to them and you graciously did! That pretty much summed up your whole attitude during the event. There was nothing you weren't willing to do. You guys chose just the right songs from our long list and played them at just the right time. And in your announcements, we thought you struck just the right balance between fun and professional. We are so glad we hired you and will recommend you without reservation to our friends. Thank you so much for everything!! You made our evening perfect and we are very grateful.

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 8/25/2014

Sound Source Seattle helped to make our event the best party I've ever been to in my life! Canon played EXACTLY the kind of music that what I wanted to hear. Even better, he was great at reading the room and played music that matched the crowd's energy. Everyone at the party... Read More complemented us on how amazing the music was!

Client

Reviewed on 8/14/2014

We had the most amazing experience with Sound Source Seattle! Cannon was very professional and attended to all of our party entertainment needs. He was not only a disc jockey/mc but also coordinated and implemented the flow of our event. The care and attention that Cannon put... Read More in prior to our event certainly was evident. He knew how to set up a room to optimize the use as well as light it up properly to expose it's elegance. Cannon sure knows how to throw a party and keep it going. He catered to our every need throughout the event. I highly recommend Sound Source Seattle and would use them again in a second!

Recommend!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Kendra R

Canon (our DJ) did a great job and kept us on track throughout the night regardless of all the chaos. At times he was a little too involved and bothered our wedding party or photographer but he did a great job. The music was perfect and everyone danced all night!

Fisher Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Josie V

Canon and Amberley did a phenomal job at my wedding! They kept it flowing smoothly and made my guests feel engaged! There were no moments of people feeling bored or out of touch with the days events! Thank you both for such a wonderful time!

Hire them!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Megan W

My now husband and I hired Canon and Amberly to be our wedding DJ's and if we were to do it all over again they would have been our first hired vendors. They made the day that much better! From our very first meeting Canon took the time to get to know us as a couple and get to... Read More know what we liked. He is not the kind of DJ that will tell you your idea is stupid or not listen to you, he gets to know you and works hard to make the wedding playlist all about you. He will give you advice, if you ask for it, which my husband and I did as he has been doing this for many years and we trusted him. The day ran so smoothly due to Canon helping announce when certain events were taking place and there was not one hiccup day of due to him and my wedding planner. If you are in the market for a DJ that listens to you and works with you to make your day perfect, hire Sound Source Seattle!

Great night with Canon

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Laura S

We used Sound Source Seattle for our daugher's bat mitzvah last August 2012. He is such a great guy and went out of his way to make sure my daughter was part of the planning. Set up was easy, he was very personable all night long. We didn't want a lot of bells and whistles, but... Read More we did want good non-stop dance music and that's what we got. I would recommend Canon to anyone who likes a hands-on, super friendly DJ.

AWESOME JOB!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2013 Lacey L

Sound Source Seattle not only played great music, but they really made our wedding day. Not only did Canon listen to us to get a really good idea about what music we liked, but he also did a great job gauging the crowd at the wedding to figure out what to do and play next.... Read More Canon also facilitated our entire reception, fixing several details that the caterers and reception site had done incorrectly. He and his team did an AMAZING job. I would recommend him to anyone!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/12/2013 Carolyn S

My family told me my wedding was the best one ever and I have to say it was all because of Sound Source Seattle! They were incredible! They did everything I asked and then some! They kept the party going and every time I got nervous they calmed me right down! I could not have... Read More been happier and they absolutely made my day!