Dance, Disco, Pop

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

8530 chester, Niles, IL (312) 371-4830

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Jenelle M

We didn't stop dancing until 1:30am. Sounds of Greece kept the party going all night - they were AWESOME!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Diane D

We could not have been happier with this dj for our daughter's wedding! They created the best atmosphere during dinner and continued with all the best greek music and dance tunes! Nobody wanted the night to end! The dance floor was packed til the wedding ended! Very... Read More professional and in touch with keeping the crowd happy! Thank you for making the night a huge success!

Great DJ for Greek wedding

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Terri B

These guys were great - it's two brothers that tag team the events and client meetings. We met with one brother, though the other was going to be working our event. In spite of not talking to Pete who would actually be our DJ, he had (almost) all of the notes, everything was... Read More pronounced correctly, and the night went great. They facilitated a wonderful evening for us - they played everything on my "Must Play" list. The coordinated with my photographers to make sure they played songs that were meaningful to us and our friends while the photographer/videographer were still there to capture those moments. They even played Happy Birthday while we sang to my Brother and brought him his piece of cake with a birthday candle in it. We had a great time and enjoyed working with them. There were only two bummers during the evening that I will share in the spirit of full disclosure, but I don't want it to be misinterpreted - these were TINY hiccups that were resolved quickly. We still loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone, Greek or not!! 1) I asked for NO American-style line dancing. Cha-Cha slide, cupid shuffle, electric slide, cotton-eyed joe, none of it. And at one point, I heard the Cupid Shuffle start playing... I walked around my friends and headed over to the DJ booth and started making a "cut-it" motion slashing across my neck. He quickly changed the song. But still, I wish I didn't have to do that. 2) At one point they put on a few zembekiko songs (drunk man's dance - slow songs that only a few Greek people dance to), and then both the DJs took a break and left, probably for a smoke. Problem is, our wedding was only 1/4 Greek - my husband is half Greek and I'm not Greek. So only a few people were doing this very traditional dance. After one or two songs, we totally lost the crowd, and I went to tell the DJ to put something else on to get the party started again, but they were nowhere to be found! After a few minutes they came back and recovered the evening beautifully, nobody really noticed but me, my husband, and our koumbaro. When I asked my friends, they actually enjoyed the break because it gave them a few minutes to go hang out by the bar and grab a drink. For a more traditional Greek wedding, this wouldn't have been an issue. All in all, it was a great experience!

Danced all night!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Monica E

For our multicultural wedding we feared not being able to find a DJ to accommodate both of our families. Sounds of Greece was able to blend both of our cultures without difficulty. Everyone danced all night and the vibe was great. Could not be more satisfied.

The Best in the Midwest

Reviewed on 2/22/2011 Jon W

My wife is 100% Greek. I am 100% Irish. We had an Irish Catholic wedding & a Greek style reception. In the niche of Greek DJ's, the Haralambopoulos brothers were great to work with. Although occasionally a bit hard to get a hold of, the music they put selection they put... Read More together was the best. Quite honestly, Pete was a great DJ & MC. The fact that my wife's name was pronounced correctly would have been enough! Dinner music was loud enough to enjoy, but soft enough to hear each other talk. We started off the night with traditional Greek music, then transitioned into great dance music that everyone knew. He was able to get nearly everyone who could stand out on the dance floor for a good time!