Premier DJ & Lighting Entertainment

We're a collective of talented DJ's who think you deserve a rad wedding. We know the planning can be a bit overwhelming; You have to coordinate with so many different people along the way. Our job is to make it fun and easy so you can enjoy the wedding with the rest of your guests.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

1550 S Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA (714) 956-1388
INSTAGRAM

Sound Wave Productions is who I would hire!

Reviewed on 3/09/2013 holly r

I recently hired Sound Wave for my event and I am so happy I did! Chris was wonderful throughout the whole process. He took time to meet with me prior to my event and listened to all my ideas and theme. Once we reviewed all my details, he planned the music around my event and... Read More tastes. The evening of my event Chris was there early, making sure everything was perfect and ready. His music choices were perfect! Everyone was dancing and having a wonderful time. No one wanted to leave. Definately a plus to our event!

2013-03-11T00:46:22 Response from the vendor

It was a fantastic night and I'm glad i was able to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 erik h

From the first time meeting Chris we knew he was the DJ for us. Chris was recommended to us from our wedding coordinator and we were glad she did. When we first met him, we got along great with him and he told us various things he does to ensure everyone has a great time at... Read More the wedding. He set us up on a website that allowed guests to request songs and it worked out great. Our guests chose so many songs and there was always people on the dance floor, which indicated they loved the music. Chris did a great job with the music we selected for the ceremony, bridal party entrance, first dance, etc. He suggested a game where my wife and I answered about 15 questions about ourselves and the crowd loved it. I would highly recommend Chris!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Victor A

From start to finish, the overall experience with Soundwave Productions was a fantastic one! My wife and I planned our wedding with Keith and he was very helpful and responsive in organizing the layout of the grand entrance, cocktail hour music, ceremony music, etc during the... Read More planning stages. During the wedding day, Keith was very tenacious in making sure the crowd was excited, moving and consistently in a great mood. If my wife and I were to do the planning again, we would still choose Soundwave Productions. Great service!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Calie H

Soundwave Productions has been the best choice for our wedding from the beginning. We had the pleasure of meeting Michael at a wedding convention, and instantly knew he was perfect for our celebration. We were planning ridiculously early for our event (lead time of 15 months)... Read More and Soundwave was able to adapt to our needs at that time to set a planning discussion so we went down the right path. Planning our event was effortless with Michaels help. Every time we met, it was much later in the day due to our work schedules and Michael always had a smile when he saw us. He was able to take our music interests and guide us to selections that would tie to our story for the day. Soundwave had a library of suggestions for each event on our timeline, so we were never stuck without inspiration. On the big day, we never had to worry about things being ready or sticking to our schedule. Our guests were treated to some cocktail hour music that was built from some of recommendations. Quite a few guests commented on the play list and even asked for a copy... all Michael. He made sure to greet us when we arrived and gave us a chance to catch our breath before entering, and even touched based when he noticed the schedule needed adjustment and we could call an audible. We knew Michael would be best partner for our day, we even included him in our wedding programs ("everyone say hi Michael!"). All of our guests stayed on the dance floor to a variety of music and were able to get their requests in. Nothing but high regards from all our guests for the evening and from us for the whole experience.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Brittany S

Amazing!we had DJ Mark and we was perfect! He played all the music we wanted and kept the wedding on track and checked in with us to make sure everything was going the way we wanted! So fun and so professional. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

After many DJ’s my wife and I saw, we decided to go with Keith from SoundWave Productions. He was the best! He’s passionate about his job so he puts his all into it and does a wonderful job. We may have chosen the music but he pieced it together beautifully and transitioned to... Read More the next song masterfully. There was never a dull moment. He kept everyone on the dance floor. Even the old folks! ;) If/when any if my friends get married, I won’t let them hire anyone else but one if the many fine DJ’s at SoundWave Productions.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Brooke H

DJ Chris exceeded all of our expectations. He met with us beforehand to discuss the plans and paid so much attention to what was important to us. He made the best suggestions that we wouldn't have thought about, such as when to play certain songs/games during the night, in order... Read More to keep the crowd goin'! He took the time to make sure he even pronounced the entire wedding party names correctly. He's such a fun, personable guy and we truly couldn't have had a better DJ. The dance floor did not die down once...it was hoppin the entire night, to the point of everyone chanting "one more song!!!" (which he did play and chose Livin' on a Prayer. Incredible). He is able to lead the events at the reception and stays on top of timing and sequence of events so you don't have to worry about when everything is happening throughout the night. Having him left us at ease and left us having the best day of our lives! We will definitely be recommending him to any friends/family and will be using him in the future for any future events. Thanks Chris!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Bridget B

SoundWave was the perfect choice for our wedding lighting. We were referred to SoundWave by our wedding planner and they were a great choice. The uplighting at our reception was beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lizzy J

Wonderful! I would recommend this vendor to any couple planning their wedding. DJ Mark was awesome! He had everyone dancing all night and was very flexible for last minute decisions and changes. The company was very professional and on time and their website is very easy to... Read More navigate and use for planning.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lauren K

BEST DJ we could have ever asked for! I was recommended to Chris by my cousin who had nothing but great things to say about him after her wedding a few years ago. Since I first contacted him back in 2015, he was always quick to respond and so friendly! Everything leading up to... Read More the wedding was great - love the online platform, super easy to use. The day of the wedding Chris was a bride's dream vendor. He followed the timeline I made to a T, honored all of our song requests, and was such a great host for the evening! So many of my guests complimented that he was the best DJ ever and had so much fun dancing all night!!!! We had a FULL dancefloor at the end of the night which you don't always see, so you know the music was amazing :) Can't wait to hire Chris for another event when I have the chance. Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Tori E

I am so thankful I went with Soundwave Productions for my wedding. Keith Campbell was an AMAZING DJ and MC. He definitely made the night so much fun! When I first met with Keith he was so outgoing and I knew right away he was perfect for my wedding. He was always willing to... Read More meet up and answer any of my questions. He helped me pick out songs, make a timeline for the event, and choose the uplighting. Keith was amazing with keeping the party alive and having great music choices. He had everybody on the dance floor having the time of our lives. From the ceremony, to introduction, dancing, and sparkler exit I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I recommend Soundwave Productions (Keith Campbell) for there amazing services!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ashley O

DJ Wil is the BEST EVER TO DO THIS! I am very, VERY particular about my music.(90's, Reggae, Rock oldies, funk), He delivered. My wedding coordinator bailed on me last minute along with the Dj so my hunny found Soundwave Productions on yelp a month before my wedding!!!. When I... Read More told Wil about it, he told me not to worry about a thing and that he would make me a timeline and also cue me for every event of the evening. That he did. It was a full-service coordinator! The lighting was AMAZING as well. EVERYONE commented on how awesome the Dj was and how helpful he was. The lights also looked amazing. Everyone said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. I can't thank Wil enough for being able to control the crowd through the music. I highly recommend this company. Professional, honest & reliable.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Todd C

I would highly recommend them. We were deciding between dj' and when we went to meet up with them we were introduced to Wil. We talked to him and got a great vibe. He gave us a sample of what he can do it what he could do. We're were blown away and the next day we booked. He was... Read More in constant contact with us leading up to our wedding. A week before we met up with him one final time to go over everything and he gave us suggestions that he's seen and experienced which turned out to be very helpful and great. On the day of the wedding things couldn't have gone better. He was lively and entergetic he did an outstanding job. Half of our guests we commenting on what a great job he did. Wild definitely use again for other events and definitely recommend

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 David L

Soundwave Productions was a pleasure to work with since day 1! We met them at a bridal show our Venue held (Soundwaves was one of the preferred vendors), and we were impressed with them and chose to work with them. Everyone we've met have been nothing but professional, but... Read More also able to maintain a comfortable/fun atmosphere. Soundwaves Productions creates a client profile on their website where they will do all future communication with you (you get e-mail notifications as well), where you can fill out detailed forms for reception + ceremony timelines, song selections, and any miscellaneous details. After that's all said and done, your MC/DJ will meet with you to go over every single little thing so that you are on the same page. Their level of communication, and commitment to their clients is among the highest I've seen from any company/group. With that said, DJ Wil is AMAZING! We were planning an out of state wedding (currently in Arizona, but we planned a wedding in Fullerton, CA), and DJ Wil and Soundwaves have been so accommodating as far as meetings and communication. From day one with meeting with Wil we expressed our concerns about being out of state (and not having a day of coordinator!) but he was nothing but supportive and encouraging with our plans. I remember he told us that some DJ/MC's focus on one or the other, but that he takes pride in his roll as both, and he went above and beyond in delivering. We couldn't meet in person for our final meeting, so we met over Google Hangouts and he was more than accomodating with finding a time that worked with my now wife (yay!) and my work schedule. Day of was nothing but amazing. His communication was on point with us, and professional every step of the way. He set everything up on time and constantly reassured us throughout the day not to worry and to relax. The ceremony was flawless with the music selections and sound system, as far as our reception. He kept everything on track while keeping things lively, and numerous guests commented on how they loved the song selections throughout the evening. All we had to do was tell DJ Wil what type of artists we liked and wanted for different segments of the night, and he did everything on his own. The song selections and transitions was amazing. So often you hear what sounds like a playlist being played over speakers, but DJ Wil would transition into each and every song. One of my groomsman, who is NOT a dancer, and has never really danced very much in his life (even on his own wedding), danced the night away because he was having such a great time. The uplighting was also beautiful and HIGHLY recommended. It added so much to our already beautiful venue, and we can't imagine not having it (I'm sure it's venue dependent, but it was AMAZING) I HIGHLY recommend DJ Wil for your MC/DJ needs, as well as Soundwaves Productions as a company. Wedding planning (among other events) can be extremely stressful, and if you want to work with someone who not only doesn't add stress, but helps to REDUCE it, DJ Wil is your man.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Carman T

We lucked out in finding Soundwave Productions at the OC fairgrounds wedding fair (which I wasn't even planning to attend). They were the only DJ who actually had music playing, friendly people working their booth, and I couldn't stop bouncing my shoulders to the sweet jams that... Read More Keith was playing in the background. Long story short, we booked Keith, who was the MC of our dreams!! He made the planning process so easy, the night of so memorable, he met up with the groomsmen before hand to make sure he was doing his part to get to know our peeps, and truly did his best to ensure our dance floor was never empty! Their website was very user friendly, easy to navigate, and half of the music we requested for our special dances/etc., he was able to find and play with no questions asked. We are so pleased with Soundwave and would recommend them to anyone, hands down! Love ya Keith!! - Carman & Steven

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Julia K

We chose Sound Wave Productions after reading some stellar reviews online. Chris Berry was the coordinator who got in touch with us and then set up a meeting for us to meet our DJ, DJ Wil. DJ Wil is obviously very knowledgeable about music as my husband and I have very different... Read More tastes in music, and he came up with good selections across a variety of genres for the wedding. There is a website for us to input music for different parts of the ceremony and reception, it’s easy to use. Most of our guests are not the dancing kind but he managed to get our guests on the dance floor too. Overall, we’re satisfied with his service, will definitely recommend Sound Wave Productions and DJ Wil.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Megan M

DJ Wil did an amazing job at our wedding. I'm pretty sure my husband put over 100 songs on our "must play" list (which obviously isn't possible to play all of them) and Wil was able to decipher/pick and choose perfectly between all the songs. We were bad at narrowing everything... Read More down and he didn't need it! I don't think there was a moment where we didn't have every age group on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Jeanette R

Soundwave did an amazing job! Our wedding was about a month ago and we couldn't have had a better time. Our guests were kept entertained the music was fantastic and the energy of the room stayed high all night. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kimberlie C

I had the pleasure of booking Soundwave and having Michael as my DJ. I do not regret it one bit!! I met Michael and Chris at a bridal show and I knew I wanted to book with them from the beginning. Michael was so easy to work with and accommodated all our requests. Their website... Read More where you can request songs, make payments, and even hear some sample clips from their library was self explanatory and easy to navigate. Michael took the time to get to know my fiancé and I by our taste in music during our meetings. He also worked well with all my vendors, including my coordinator and was not opposed to last minute changes. On the day of my wedding, Michael flawlessly took care of my ceremony, cocktail hour, and my reception. My guest were very impressed with his eclectic playlist and it got everyone on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend Soundwave to everyone! Thank you again, especially Michael, for helping make my wedding unforgettable for my guest, husband, and myself.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Mallory T

DJ Keith did an amazing job at our wedding. We would not change a thing. I am a wedding planner and have worked with a lot of DJ's. Soundwave Productions has easily been my favorite company to work with and I will be recommending them from here on out!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Lexan L

Hiring SoundWave to DJ and MC our wedding was by far one of the best choices we made for our big day!! DJ Wil did an INCREDIBLE job. From beginning to end, Wil helped us plan our wedding program and made a conscious effort to make sure everything was how we wanted. What I... Read More was afraid of was that my guests would be bored waiting for the program to move along, but on the day of our wedding, Wil worked with our coordinator to ensure that the reception flowed smoothly and that we followed the timeline we came up with as closely as possible. Even when we got side-tracked a bit because of the little surprises planned by our families and friends, Wil always got things moving along and often checked on us to make sure that we were OK. Timing in particular was very important to my husband and I because our photographers and videographers were hired until 9 PM and needed to capture specific things on video/camera, so Wil worked closely with them to make sure they were able to capture all of the key moments. When you're paying people by the hour, timing is EXTREMELY important. Plus, we didn't want our guests to have to be in their seats for a majority of the night - we wanted to make sure we had more than enough time for dancing! In addition to being an awesome MC, Wil was an even better DJ. Once the dancing started, I don't think there was any instance during the night that our dance floor was empty! The couple of hours we spent with Wil where we planned our timeline and had some discussion of what type of music we wanted at our wedding really paid off. Wil really took the time to listen to us, and on the day of our wedding, he seemed to instinctively know what to play next so that he could get everyone on the dance floor. Me and my husband had such a wonderful time and we got so many compliments about our DJ. One of my aunts in particular told me that she liked Wil a lot because there was never a time where guests felt like they were waiting around waiting for the next thing to happen and Wil knew how to keep the crowd engaged. Besides the MC/DJ services, we also hired SoundWave to create a custom monogram that they projected on to the wall as well as yellow-colored uplighting at the reception. I almost cried during our first dance because I was so overwhelmed with how beautiful the ballroom looked, and the GOBO monogram and yellow lighting really played a huge part in tying all of our wedding decor together. When you hire SoundWave, you pay for more than just the DJ services - you get a professional who's worked at countless events and knows how to manage a crowd. I particularly appreciated Wil's professionalism and the fact that he really catered to our needs throughout the night. Our friends and family won't stop raving about how fun our wedding was, and honestly, we owe it in large part to SoundWave and DJ Wil!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Raymond W

Wow, where do I begin?! DJ Wil was absolutely amazing for our wedding. He was engaging, fun, so full of high energy throughout the night, and just set the tone for our wedding to the way we imagined it to be. Not only is his DJ skills evident, he is so talented in keeping your... Read More guests entertained from cocktail hour all the way thru the end of the night. Pre-Wedding: Throughout the planning phase before the wedding, Will always emphasized the fact that he was there to serve us and provide us with anything we needed. Whether it was respecting family traditions, or wanting specific song choices, or even selecting the colors of your uplights, Wil always made a concerted effort to please us. He is so experienced, detail oriented, and very very talented; if you have any doubts about whether he can mix, just have him show you a quick demo of his DJing skills during your first consultation, he'll ease those concerns right there and then ;) Wedding Night: From start to finish, Will was awesome in his role as DJ/MC. I was concerned about having only one person doing the job since I was accustomed to seeing couples hire a separate MC and DJ, but Will was definitely comfortable in both roles. The entire night was seamless and everything went according to the plan just as we imagined. We also contracted Soundwave for uplighting and Will was able to create such a beautiful atmosphere for the room. In all, Will was the first and only DJ we met with and we did not regret booking him for our wedding; you will not regret it either! You really can't go wrong with Soundwave, they're the best in the business!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Denise C

DJ Michael was so awesome to work with! The music he played was right on point and got every one on the dance floor. He helped make the reception exactly what we wanted it to be! It was a great time and so much fun!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Pauline P

My wife and I worked with DJ Wil for our wedding/reception. Highly recommended! The planning stage was easy and streamlined using the SoundWave website. DJ Wil was professional, engaging without being cheesy, kept the night flowing seamlessly, and most importantly kept the... Read More dance floor packed all night! This allowed us to truly enjoy the wedding and reception without having to worry about any of the details. Uplighting and Gobo were also perfect. Thanks SoundWave!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Marleta L

We had the opportunity to work with DJ Keith and he definitely delivered! From the start, Keith was well likable and shared his knowledge and suggestions. He had a great perspective on how to create a fun atmosphere and his ideas on how to get a great group shot along with... Read More dances were well planned out. Many people from my wedding complimented us on what a great DJ he was. After the wedding Keith showed his gratitude and it was sad to have our relationship end with him. We are so grateful for having been introduced to SoundWave Productions. They were professional, attentive and memorable.

Meet The Manager

Chris Berry

Hi! I'm the Events Manager, a DJ and also the main contact for most of our clients. I'll do my best to answer any and all questions you have. Our office is in Anaheim where we prefer to conduct appointments. If you'd like to schedule a time to meet please email me at [email protected] We hope to rock your dance floor!