Soundwaves Entertainment

Serving Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Spring Grove, Hanover

Packed Dance Floors and Dream Wedding Celebrations

Your Wedding is one of the most important days of your life, an event that you and your family and friends will remember for the rest of your lives. We work carefully with you to help create a memorable reception experience that you and your guests will never forget. We understand the significance of even the smallest detail! Our staff of experienced,professional DJ’s would love to help you create a unique wedding celebration that truly reflects your style and personality! If you want a wedding that your guests will never forget, one that leaves people screaming "One more song" then please give us a call at 717-225-5562 or email us for a Free detailed price quote. It’s Your Day, Done Your Way! We also provide photo booths, up lighting, monogram lights and Dancing On A Cloud and more.

African, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Serving Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Spring Grove, Hanover (717) 225-5562

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Rachel C

There's a reason Soundwaves entertainment has been voted "best of" on the Knot for five years in a row! We worked with Chris and he truly delivered. We loved that we could utilize a planning website to designate which songs we absolutely wanted, some that would be good if there... Read More was time, and which songs to not play at all. He took the time to meet with us personally and run through the wedding day timeline and discuss everything that should happen. We also added on a photo booth package which was not only affordable but one of the better booths I've seen - instead of a small closed-in space, there was a large backdrop (that we could choose) and SO MANY PROPS! people really loved this! We also received all of the photo booth photos after the wedding to share with our guests. The entertainment that Chris and his wife provided on our wedding day went just as planned- from the ceremony music to the last dance! He also threw in some songs that although we didn't request, they got everyone up on the dance floor. Our guests had a wonderful time at our wedding and so did we, and much of that is due to Soundwaves Entertainment. I would absolutely book with them again!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017

Chris was the absolute BEST. Could not have been happier with his DJ skills. Many couples worry about making sure theie guest dance, but this was never a problem since Chris seriously delivered. The entire ballroom was dancing the entire night both on the dance floor and around... Read More it. Chris also followed our unique requests and I never felt like I needed to guide him throughout the night. He took total charge and that allowed us to just have a blast dancing. You will not regret hiring him for your wedding. Thank you a million times!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Amanda R

I had the pleasure of working with Chris Pyle (the owner of Soundwaves) for my wedding at Stone Mill Inn on May 6, 2017. Chris was extremely professional and adaptable to all of my requests for my wedding day. One of the most important aspects of my wedding was my live... Read More ceremony music my brothers performed. Chris was able to provide his PA system with all the right hookups and equipment needed to provide the perfect sound for my outside wedding ceremony. (My one brother went to a conservatory for piano performance, and the other has his own CD's on iTunes. They both agreed that Chris provided everything needed to make the sound perfect for my day!) My family is so very pleased by everything. The day of my wedding, my venue even had to move my ceremony to be under the tent due to rain last minute. Chris was able to adapt to last minute changes the day of and had everything perfect for my ceremony and reception. He sets up everything, no need to stress about your music the day of your wedding if you go with Soundwaves Entertainment. In addition, Chris is extremely quick to respond to all e-mails regarding any questions about music throughout your wedding planning process. I never had to wait more than a couple of hours until I received a response from him. Out of all of my vendors I used, Chris was the most professional in his response time. I really appreciated this. Overall, I feel as though my experienced with Soundwaves was wonderful! I picked the right DJ for my wedding. Chris made all my guests feel comfortable on the dance floor, and got everyone up and dancing even though we had a dry wedding reception. He makes the flow of your reception easy. You don't even have to worry about what is coming next! From announcing the toasts, to cake cutting... etc. If you are looking for a professional DJ to handle every aspect of your wedding from your ceremony, cocktail hour music, and reception, Soundwaves will do a wonderful job on your wedding day! Chris was worth every penney! If I had to do it all again, I would hire Soundwaves Entertainment in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 4/13/2018 Melissa F

It was truly a pleasure working with Chris from start to finish for our Cork Factory Hotel wedding. He was a great listener and created the experience we were looking for with our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The uplighting helped create a beautiful backdrop... Read More for our ceremony and reception. Their photo booth was incredibly entertaining and helped capture some amazing moments throughout the evening. The online system made it incredibly easy to select our must have songs. He was truly professional and responsive to all calls, questions and emails. He helped us create a fun and unique playlist that kept our guests energized and on the dance floor all night! There was just the right mix of genres, tempos and decades to keep everyone up out of their seat. Thank you, Soundwaves Entertainment, for helping us throw the best party of our lives!

Reviewed on 4/13/2018 Tesa R

Chris and Craig were a wonderful team to work with! Both were very helpful with music selection and flow of time layout for our wedding! Craig kept in tune with our guests needs/wishes and everyone truly enjoyed his DJ skills! Great Company and we would definitely use them... Read More again!

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Molly P

We worked with Chris during the planning of our event, and had Craig as our DJ on the day. They were both SPECTACULAR! Chris was extremely helpful in the planning process and Craig was super valuable on the day - he definitely kept us on schedule and the guests were on the dance... Read More floor the entire time! I was worried we'd have an issue getting people on the dance floor, but with Craig there that was no issue at all. Soundwaves was also accommodating in working with our budget, and fading songs out at the right time for our father/bride, mother/groom, and first dances. If I ever need a DJ for an event in the future, they'll be my first (and last) call! Thanks Chris and Craig!

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Julie B

We chose Soundwaves Entertainment for our wedding and couldn’t have been happier with our decision. From the very beginning Chris made sure planning was easy. He was always very timely in getting back to us anytime we had a question, and the online planning website made song... Read More selection a breeze. We chose Craig as our DJ for the day of the wedding and he did a great job at getting everyone out on the dance floor, and making sure we were happy the entire night. Thank you Soundwaves for making our day special!

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Judy C

Chris made our wedding day perfect. He was so helpful in the planning and always answered my many questions quickly. He was so helpful when I wasn't sure what kind of music to choose. Chris made my wedding day perfect. He was super professional and listened to all of the... Read More requests. The online site is awesome and let's you pick what kind of music you do and don't want. I definitely reccomend!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Keirsen B

Amazing to work with. Made everything simple and easy. Everybody had a blast at my wedding thanks to Soundwaves entertainment.

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Jill E

Chris was the DJ at our wedding and did a great job. He really listened to what types of music we wanted and have many people say that our DJ was great. The dance floor was occupied all night and his mix ups were on point all night. He was engaging with the crowd. We were very... Read More happy with his services and he was very quick at responding to all emails!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Laura M

Chris Pyle was the DJ for my wedding just a few weeks ago. I could not have imagined a better experience. Chris was so responsive to all of my emails and questions and was willing to work with me to make my night everything that I imagined. Chris knew exactly how to get all of... Read More my guests up and dancing!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Angela L

We are so happy we chose Soundwaves for our wedding DJ, photo booth, and uplighting! Their online planning website makes it so easy and convenient to set up your wedding day. We always received a timely response to any questions. Chris is so nice and professional and we really... Read More enjoyed working with him. The open air photo booth on our wedding day was a huge hit! And you get to see all of the photos that were taken! Our DJ Tony kept the reception flowing and people dancing! We would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for DJ for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Bryanna W

I had a wonderful experience with my DJ. Rick truly went above and beyond to make our day feel special. He was funny, super diligent, and so kind. All of my guests had such a great time and loved going up and requesting music. I felt like I could breathe a sigh of relief when I... Read More spoke with Rick to discuss final details before the wedding day. His expertise was evident and so comforting to a stressed bride. The prices were amazing, the packages and additional options were great, and the contract was easy. No hidden fees or annoying upsale attempts. I highly recommend Soundwaves!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Michelle G

We were so pleased with Soundwaves Entertainment! Chris was our DJ and he did a wonderful job of getting everyone on the dance floor. All of my guests had an amazing time and he played a variety of music so everyone would be happy. Chris was so helpful with setting up the event... Read More and anticipating what equipment we would need. I’m so happy we chose Soundwaves Entertainment!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Michele W

We had an awesome experience with Soundwaves. Their online planner was very helpful in creating our ceremony and reception timeline. During the whole wedding planning period, Chris was always very responsive to our emails and questions. A few weeks before the wedding Chris was... Read More able to have a meeting with us via phone to go over all the details for the wedding and had great suggestions on things we were unsure of. Chris was our day of DJ. Everything was perfect! He kept our guests informed and the transitions from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception were seamless. The reception ran smoothly and was so much fun for everyone! The dance floor was full all night long and numerous guests commented on how well Chris kept the night going! We would definitely recommend Soundwaves for any future weddings or events!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Katie S

We could not have asked for a better experience! The entire process was so easy from picking songs to consultations with Chris and the atmosphere on the day of the wedding was absolutely perfect. Everything came together and went so smoothly, there is not a single thing we would... Read More change about our experience.

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 L S

Great vendor!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Andrew B

Soundwaves Entertainment was great! Easy to work with and brought the party to life. All of the music was great, and the guests complimented on the selection and mixes. If you like good music, dancing, and professional service, I highly recommend Soundwaves Entertainment.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Erin M

Oh my gosh, we cannot say enough good things about Soundwaves. Chris was very helpful leading up to the wedding, and was responsive if I needed help with the online planner. He also made sure that everything was exactly how we wanted it for our day. Tony was our DJ for the night... Read More on 12/2/17 and he and his family were awesome!!! Our guests had the best time with the photo booth. Tony kept everyone on the dance floor all night. The lighting was so fun. Tony's son even wore a reindeer costume while doing the photo booth and we had a reindeer dancing to the Wobble on the dance floor. 😂😂 Our guests loved it. We could write a million more things about how great the DJ/photo booth group was, but there's not enough room here. WE LOVED IT ALL

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Erika C

Soudwaves Entertainment was perfect for our wedding, especially Chris Pyle! He was so knowledgeable and experienced through the whole process. He truly made the DJ portion of the wedding stress free and the dance floor was rockin'! He even went above and beyond to help us with... Read More our wedding timeline and keep everything in line on the big day!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Megan C

Chris was awesome to work with via email. He was my inital point of contact for booking and payments. They have an online event planning website that let me pick songs, make notes, etc. Very easy to use. The week before the wedding I had the pleasure of talking with Tony on the... Read More phone to go over my event plan. He had great suggestions and listened to all my concerns. He was very pateint with me (since I have a baby and 3 year old). I never felt rushed or like he didn't care. He stressed that he was there to help me. The day of the event went so smoothly. His team came and set up (we also had the photo booth). They were super friendly and nice to all our guests. Tony checked in with us multiple times through the night which helped to keep things moving smoothly. All his suggestions were perfect and he truly made a soundtrack to our special day. We even requested a Frozen song be played for our 3 year old daughter and he did and dedicated it to her and called her a princess...those little extra touches really go a long way! We even had a card from Tony and his team in our card basket. Seriously, I can't say enough about Soundwaves! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kasi C

DJ Rick was above average. He was confident and comfortable with everything we asked of him. Sound quality was ideal for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Chris was also timely in email correspondences prior to the wedding.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Kaitlyn M

Craig did an excellent job as our wedding DJ. He was very attentive to my husband and I and did everything we asked. He was also sure to keep the nights events on track and running smoothly. Soundwaves Entertainment also has a great user friendly website that helps with planning... Read More your whole day out perfectly. I definely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Amanda C

Chris and Tony were great to work with! Very professional, responsive to questions and an excellent value. You won't go wrong with this vendor. :)

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Jennifer S

Soundwaves Entertainment exceeded my expectations! Chris was professional and amazing. Guests made so many comments on his song knowledge and selections - everything that anyone could have wanted was played. A little something for everyone, and then some! Everyone had a... Read More fantastic time. From start to finish, I have nothing but excellent things to say, they were worth every penny and then some! Thank you!

Chris Pyle

I'm the Owner and Executive DJ for Soundwaves Entertainment. We are a full time entertainment company. I have personally performed at over 6,000 weddings to date since founding the company. I also used to be an "on-air" personality/ radio DJ at several local radio stations in the Central Pa. area. I've also been featured three times on local TV wedding shows (Dream Weddings and Weddings In Style). Weddings are my passion. I take great pride in providing a level of customer service that exceeds our customers expectations. We would be honored to help you create your dream wedding celebration!