Sounsational DJ Service, LLC

All of St. Louis and surrounding communities and states!

Female Owned and Operated

We are a DJ service and MORE! We are not your typical DJ! We work closely with all of our clients to create an event that truly reflects the essence of each and every couple. The process is professional, the results are wonderful!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

All of St. Louis and surrounding communities and states! (314) 524-4444

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Brittany M

Linda did such an amazing job with our wedding. When the weather decided not to cooperate and we needed to move our ceremony indoors at the last minute, Linda stepped up and took on all the audio needs for our ceremony. After that, our reception went wonderfully. She did... Read More such a great job taking our music taste and making a playlist that kept the dance floor going all night until the last song. We received all sorts of compliments from guests on how awesome our DJ was. Linda also helped us make an epic St. Louis Blues themed entry for our wedding party. Our guests loved it and are still raving about how great it was. Can not thank Linda enough!!!

2017-05-18T09:56:11 Response from the vendor

Brittany and Tim, Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with both of you and NO amount of rain, even a monsoon, can't stop the celebration of two people in love! Glad I could be a part of it. Thank... Read Less Read More

Dancing Queen

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 alisa b

I love, love, love Linda Lipka! We were in jr. high and high school together and I didn't know that she was a professional DJ until about 10 yrs ago. I knew then that she was going to be the only company I talked to. I was so right! We met several times to go over what kind... Read More of music we both liked, the vibe we wanted to create and more. When we arrived at the reception, Linda was right there, working with the room manager and ensuring that we stayed on track. She kept the mood appropriate at all times, and everyone danced like crazy folks. At the end of the reception she gifted me a set of CD's with ALL of the music choices. First class all the way!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Tony D

Linda was a great DJ to work with! She gave us plenty of time and attention, which is just what we needed to personalize our day. We have received SO MANY positive comments about how good our DJ was during and after our wedding day. She provided a lot of unique ideas to chose... Read More from that really "Wow'ed" our guests!! We couldn't be happier with our decision in choosing Sounsational DJ! Highly recommended!!

2017-11-07T09:42:52 Response from the vendor

I am so glad that you are getting great feedback!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and I am so happy I was part of your day. Your guests were great and so are you!! I look forward to seeing you in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 steven e

great DJ professional would have her DJ any event i ever needed her for

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Simone M

I would absolutely recommend Linda to any bride! She can customize the smallest of details and match them perfectly to the type of wedding you want. The love stories that she writes for the bride and groom are simply awesome. All of our guests absolutely loved her. She was also... Read More quick to action when our reception got some unexpected water in the tent. Loved her and I'm sure you will too!

2017-08-12T13:36:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Simone and Brian, It was such an honor and thrill to work with both of you and your family and friends. No amount of rain could dampen our fun! I'm glad you are happy with Sounsational DJ service and events! Much Love, Linda... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Clare P

Linda is just the best. We had her doing service for our wedding, and we have had the best ever experience with her. She is truly nice, considerate, and experienced and has planned all the details for us.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Michelle D

We met Linda at a bridal show 20 years ago. Instantly we hit it off (even though I thought DJs were all guys.) Well, we just celebrated our 19th anniversary. Still one of the best memories from our Stone Hill wedding, is our DJ! We remember meeting Linda at IHOP to pick out our... Read More playlists, and the way she managed everything on the day of, and after The reception going back to the hotel to play cards with all of our friends 😊 Best DJ ever!!ofduring the reception.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Allie H

We met Linda at the wedding show downtown in January and the instant I spoke with her, I knew she was it. I cannot even express how perfect she made our wedding day. From keeping people in line, to playing awesome music, and not having to worry about a darn thing, it was so... Read More AWESOME. Not to mention she was patient when the hubs and I couldn't decide on things. We have already listened to the CD's of our wedding music since then, and now the hubs has stolen the cocktail hour CD because EVERY SONG is his favorite. When we didn't even have to list every song, she just KNEW! I've had so many guests compliment how great she did the day of the wedding. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Zach J

Linda was without a doubt, the glue that held together our special day. The preparation and meetings we had before the big day were just the right amount. Linda brought new ideas to the table and made us really imagine what we wanted incorpoated on our wedding day. Not only did... Read More she provide great modern ideas, but she made sure to keep our values at the forefront. Linda listened and understood our vision. She was easy to get ahold of, and she made sure to check in with us on a regular basis. There is nothing I would change about her service or her personality, and I highly recommend her (and have already) to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Love Linda.... Her husband John DJ at my wedding reception and it rocked. Everyone loved the music. People still tell us 4 months later what a great wedding and reception we had. Thanks Linda and John.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Craig H

Sounsational DJ service was the DJ for both my wedding and my daughters. She does an exceptional job providing a very personel touch every one remembered. I would highly recomend Sounsational DJ services.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jen S

Wonderful! Kept the night moving and was very energetic !

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kelly S

Linda is the best DJ in St Louis she takes control of the event and makes sure the evening flows without any gaps. Linda makes everything personal and provides professional sevice. You will not regret booking her for your wedding or next event, I have had her services for... Read More corporate events, private parties, and two of children's weddings.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Krista F

Linda is an amazing DJ! She added the personal touches to our wedding reception that made it memorable. The fun games she played as well as her playful gander during the evening helped to make the entertainment section of the evening a hit! She was willing to play along with all... Read More of our extra silly requests during both the reception and ceremony (including rolling out a carpet for our entrance to the reception and participating in my special song during the ceremony). Linda always made us feel like we were her only clients, and gave us amazing personal attention and car. I loved working with Linda every step of the way and recommend her for all of my friend's and clients weddings!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Curtis B

Linda was fantastic. She did exactly what we asked of her in the most polite generous day. She made the night very special for my now wife and I.

2016-10-25T13:59:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! I really appreciate it! Can I ask you to double check the wedding date, I think it was typed in wrong. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review! Linda Lipka

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Hannah B

Linda from Sounsational was amazing to work with! She had our reception planned perfectly and it was excecuted without a hitch! The introductions she prepared for our wedding party were outstanding and people are still talking about them. I will defiantly be recommending them... Read More to everyone I know who is planning a wedding

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Erik O

Our wedding and the reception were in June and we cannot thank Linda and her staff enough for the tremendous ease of stress she provided in planning and helping with our event. Linda is amazing; her knowledge and experience make a bride and groom’s dream come true. We really... Read More enjoyed working with Sounsational DJ Services company of St. Louis. Our initial meeting started with her description, background and history of various wedding traditions. She was extremely knowledgeable and descriptive. Our questions were answered in a prompt way, which is so important when working on the final touches of your big day. Linda has been in this business for a long time and it showed when we first met. She has an enormous and very diverse library of music. There is absolutely no song that she did not have or could not get for us. Her online worksheet made putting together our music list really easy. ALL the music we selected was PLAYED and she also added some pleasant surprises according to the mood on the dance floor. She kept the dance floor always busy. Linda will work with you regarding your budget, time and location. Our wedding was in the Art Center and for insurance purposes, the vendor decided to remove some of the art before the reception. This decision faced us with the dilemma of having bare empty walls. Linda immediately jumped in and suggested the special artsy lighting and projection on these walls, which turned the room to a gem. It was just amazing. The best part of the whole wedding organization was our meetings with Linda. If you want a punctual, professional and attentive DJ for your wedding – Linda and her Sounsational DJ Services is the best choice for the St. Louis Metro area. We will definitely look forward to hiring Linda and her company again for other events. Much love and gratitude!

2016-10-25T11:57:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the glowing review! It was an honor and a true pleasure working with the two of you! I also enjoyed the venue! It turned out very pretty and your catering company, Russo's Catering were excellent too! Thank you for including... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Erik O

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Emily V

We could not be happier with Linda as our DJ! The price was very fair considering the awesome service and special touches! From start to finish, they were so easy to work with and the whole process was very well organized. Linda personalized everything and gave us a reception... Read More that was completely custom. Our wedding party loved their introduction and they felt extra special being highlighted. My dad was overwhelmed by my voiceover during our daddy-daughter dance. Finally, our love story was so special for our friends and family to learn more about us as a couple. We would highly recommend her! she made our day so special and personal. She so much more than a DJ! My only negative comments is that some guests said that she was rude to them.

2016-09-21T15:46:08 Response from the vendor

Emily and Alex, Thank you for the kind words and I am glad you liked the extra touches. I have to admit though, the last part was very upsetting to read! I am very confused as to what they are referring too! The pastor and... Read Less Read More

Very nice people, actual music quality not so much

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Bobby K

Linda was very nice and professional and we were very excited to use her, however the dj ended up being the only vendor we had problems with at the event. We did not end up actually having Linda at the event (we had a guy there who might have been her husband, I honestly can't... Read More remember I think his name might have been John (my now wife planned everything)) so the experience might be better if you end up getting to have Linda DJ. Problems we had included the guy playing the wrong song for the father/daughter dance (he realized it was wrong about 30 seconds in and changed songs thankfully), sound quality was horrible, and there were multiple times when the music stopped playing for an awkward amount of time or cut in and out. The DJ also forgot to let our photographer know when the flower toss was (which to be fair was not a huge deal, it was just that there were so many other problems to begin with). We had guests come up and tell us how great the flowers, photographer, and venue were however we also had a few folks come up and tell us how poor the sound quality was from the DJ. Now the good: The software that Linda had us use to pick our music was very easy to use and had a great selection of songs though so that was good. The DJ did not misbehave (drink) like I've seen in reviews of other DJ's. Overall we were quite bummed out with them even though we had no problems with them ahead of time.

2016-09-22T13:47:24 Response from the vendor

Rebecca and Bobby, It was a pleasure working with you and I am pleased to see that you appreciated and enjoyed the planning process. I was very upset to see that the event had problems that affected the overall success of the night. That is... Read Less Read More

Linda

I am a mom, a wife and a proud business owner! I love what I do and get to be a very important part of the most special day in the world for couples! This is something I take very seriously and with great honor! When my couples come to me at the end of the night and are glowing with happiness about the how everything went I feel pretty darn good! Linda