Southern Graces

Savannah, Beaufort, Bluffton, Charleston, & Hilton Head

Engagement Party, Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

706 Craven Street, Beaufort, SC Savannah, Beaufort, Bluffton, Charleston, & Hilton Head (843) 379-0576

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Laura T

We hired Southern graces for two of our daughters weddings. Bethany is incredibly talented. She's very easy to work with and I love that does everything from food to flowers to the set up design and everything is always beautiful. She pays attention to every detail. She... Read More has a team of very professional people that work with her. We highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie W

Southern Graces does weddings right! I recently attended a wedding they managed, and it was one of the best weddings I've been to in a while. Not only did the transform the venue into an enchanted fairytale, the food was also incredibly delicious! The staff and service were so... Read More professional and courteous too.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jackie H

Everything was so perfectly coordinated. I've never been to a wedding like that before and it was absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amanda W

Southern Graces was absolutely amazing. Crystal was our wedding planner and she was just so sweet and incredibly helpful! I'm lost for words with how perfect our day was. The reception and ceremony were absolutely stunning and more than I could have ever wished for. The day went... Read More off without a hitch and I'm sure that was all because of Crystal!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Leslie S

Bethany and Crystal took our ideas and vision and created an enchanting fairytale wedding that wowed us and impressed all our guests. The food was delicious, the decor was exactly what I envisioned, the flowers were beautiful, and the service was provided with professionalism,... Read More Southern charm, and grace. If you want a one stop vendor for your wedding that will leave you happy and stress free on your big day, book Southern Graces.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 JESSICA C

We could have not asked for a more perfect wedding! The food was amazing and the setup and furniture rentals were tops! The servers came to each table and timed delivering each guests dinner at the same time. We felt like a King and Queen at our wedding all thanks to Southern... Read More Graces! Bethany listened to everything I needed and even provided more then I asked for since she was anticipating all out needs.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 maryellyn f

My son and his beautiful wife Nick and Jolie Feiler were just married here. Every little detail was just amazing. The staff, the food, the venue was beautiful. Could not have been more pleased and I know my son and wife were very happy. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Debra D

Bethany & Christopher of Southern Graces are phenomenal! The arttention to detail from the table scapes/settings to the food as well as Their calming demeanor made our daughter in law and son,s wedding one of the best weddings I have ever attended. The outdoor wedding was late... Read More July so heat was a concern. They had a water station set up with various homemade flavored waters displayed on a water bar. The decorations were all natural greens with seasonal flowers, rustic plate chargers and blue glassware with bronze silverware. They had 3 salads, a grill with choice of steaks with sauces, Other proteins, various sides, vegetarian options and more. Fresh, fragrant, & delicious. They had a cake with the icing resembling birch bark, a s,more station, outdoor games (bocce, horse shoes, corn hole, etc). The service was superb. Relatives and friends are still commenting on the wonderful food, decor, and the fun they had. Our daughter in law & her Mother along with Southern Graces planned the most elegant yet relaxing as well as fun wedding ever.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

This was the most amazing and wonderful wedding. We meandered inside and out of the venue eating delicious appetizers and drinking champagne in vintage glasses. Southern Graces decorated this Victorian house in such a manner that we felt like we were in a magazine. There were... Read More so many elements that made us feel welcome and allowed us to have fun. Tents, a canoe, games and a wait staff that was a pleasure. I couldn't stop taking pictures of the place settings, candles hanging from the ceiling, and the samore bar. And of course, the beautiful bride. The chef was one of the top chefs I have ever experienced. Blackberry ketchup! What! Lobster bar, hot off the grill steaks. I can't even explain the ecstasy experienced while we ate. This may seem a dramatic review but if you were there you would understand that this wedding was an experience I will never forget. And I have been to a lot of weddings! My hats off to Megan and Matt for letting us experience their special day with them in the most charming and elegant way! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jolie G

I don’t know where to start, everything from the first initial meeting with crystal was great she’s so professional , sweet and caring . She went above and beyond for me and my husband to make sure our vision for are wedding day was exactly how we pictured it and it was that... Read More and more I can’t express how great ful and happy I am with the out come , everything was delicious and beautifully presented . I also have to make sure and add that the whole team that day of the wedding day and how accommodating and sweet they were to make sure me and my husband were happy and fed and of course the box they made us for when we got to the hotel was a great surprise ! Thank you southern graces for everything my guest haven’t stoped talking about how great the food was and how they’ve never had such good food at a wedding before !! And crystal we love you !! Everyone don’t hesitate and use southern graces for your wedding or any special event ! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Caitlin D

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that Southern Graces planned and this wedding was one-of-a-kind. Hands down the most beautiful and detail-oriented wedding I've been too. The reception space was stunning. Every guest commented on how they transformed a blank canvas. The food was... Read More incredible and the drinks were unique and fun. They did such a good job of tailoring the wedding to the taste's of the bride and groom. Plus they had a s'mores bar and a cigar bar! Guests had a fantastic time.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jason D

I was the best man at a wedding the Southern Graces set up. I’m usually very verbose but I legitimately was speechless when I saw what they had created. Every intricate detail transferred me to some magical place where order and laissez-faire relaxation danced beautifully. It... Read More was something out of a fairy tale: from the food, to the stations, to the ornate decorations. Truly masters of their craft.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lori S

Southern Graces catered my friend’s wedding and it was hands down the best food I’ve ever had at a wedding. Food was delicious, creatively served, and timing was well paced. They also did a beautiful job decorating the venue. The motif was very in line with my friend’s taste and... Read More they did a great job highlighting the beauty of the space

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rachel S

Southern Graces put together the most spectacular wedding I have ever attended. Every detail was simply breathtaking - from the star shaped miniature grilled cheeses served on the rim of my gazpacho to the greenery ceiling hung with glowing glass globes. It was clear that all... Read More in attendance had an amazing time eating, drinking, dancing, playing yard games, and taking in the sheer wonder of it all. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect and magical celebration of the bride and groom!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Haley G

Everything was beautiful, thoughtful and delicious. There were gorgeous candles in glass globes hanging everywhere. The food was excellent and there was something for everyone, including the fanciest smores I've ever had. There was a canoe full of beer, games, etc. Everyone had... Read More a great time and oggled over the details.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nora C

Southern Graces brought my daughter’s July wedding alive. We started with a concept, Bethany Hewitt took it from there. What we got was a magical experience that far exceeded any expectation we had. The Southern Grace crew moved into a big historic building and converted it... Read More into a candlelit forest. My daughter’s wedding was totally amazing. At the same time, gracious and unique with a laid back atmosphere that had everyone really enjoying themselves. The employees of Southern Graces worked tirelessly to cover every detail with courtesy, efficiency and excitement. The food was phenomenal and five star all the way. Our guests are still talking about how this wedding raised the bar and ranks at the top of their list.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stan D

Exquisite Wedding. Food was unique and delicious. Southern Graces did a fantastic affair. The venue they created was a pleasure to experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Megan C

Our wedding was, quite simply, a dream. Southern Graces took our idea of a camping theme and amplified it a million times. From the tablescapes, to the florals, and our living ceiling of greenery, we felt immersed in a forest. Their attention to detail is second to none and made... Read More my husband and I feel like royalty on our wedding day. All of our guests were stunned and had the most delicious dinner with us. We still have people telling us how much fun and how personalized, unique, and laid back our wedding felt. I wish I could relive that day over and over.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Beth K

Beautiful wedding , kind staff and crew. Everything ran so smoothly. I'd be so lucky to have them as my team. I wish everyone could use them!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Bridget R

Southern Graces did an amazing job making our wedding even more than we expected! Bethany and Crystal were so gracious in helping us navigate through some challenging family dynamics at the last minute and the food & flowers were better than I even thought they could be! I... Read More highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Katie W

I hired Bethany and Southern Graces to do the decor, catering and planning of my wedding. They were responsive up until I signed the contract and paid the deposit. Weeks and sometimes months would go by with no response to calls and emails. I finally was able to speak with... Read More Bethany a few weeks before our wedding and was assured everything would be fine. Some of the issues we faced the day of the wedding included them giving us the wrong flavor cake (which we didn't know until we cut into it), losing the wedding programs (that I had created and paid for) so our guests were given nothing during the ceremony, not tenting the outside of the venue that I had paid for and was never reimbursed for, and not delivering food to our hotel as promised. When it was all over, we never heard from Bethany again. It is disheartening to know that they had double booked our wedding day, and it was clear that their focus was on the other couple instead. It felt like we were the forgotten wedding with all of the issues that went wrong. I had paid for week of coordination and couldnt even get in touch with her until the day before our wedding. I would never recommend Bethany or Southern Graces to another bride. The communication is horrible and several major mistakes were made that were never resolved.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017

In regards to the owner Bethany Boles Hewitt (owner), I can attest that she does not communicate effectively or efficiently. Yes, my youngest sister lost her fiancé recently, and she was a client of Southern Graces. The fact is, that Bethany Boles Hewitt, the owner of this... Read More company could not be bothered to speak to or extend any response to my sister for 16 days following the death of her fiancé. He died 5 days before they were to be wed, and at a minimum, it would have been decent to have made the time to reach out no later than the wedding date of 21 July, 2017. She was already paid to be available for this date, and somehow Bethany still could not be bothered to communicate. Southern Graces held the entire deposit of nearly $10,000, that my sister had scrimped and saved for the past two years, and could not provide any answer as to what was to be done with the "pre-purchased" food and floral for SIXTEEN days. The contract provided by Southern Graces gave zero provision, the incompetent assistant could only offer to cater my brother-in-laws funeral (if it were done in town), and once again Bethany DID NOT return any correspondence for OVER TWO WEEKS. We still don't know if the items sat to rot and waste during this timeframe, because as you might've guessed, Bethany has once again stopped communicating with her client. She will not provide requested invoices or receipts, nor respond to e-mails that have been repeatedly sent. The truth of the matter is, there have been multiple reviews of this business's failure to effectively communicate over the past three years, and still they're here failing at it. This is not a one time experience of an upset family, this is the poor business model that Bethany continues to perpetuate. I could not recommend this company less.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Mark B

Wow, I am just overwhelmed. The service and care given by Bethany and her staff were top notch. She was very responsive to our needs and made our special day fantastic. Crystal was a top notch operations person as well. I can not thank them enough for going above and beyond (it... Read More seems the groom can be forgetful when it comes to small things like saving a few pieces of wedding cake). They "got" what we were looking for and made our day breathtaking!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Nicole P

Don't waste your time or money with Southern Graces. My husband and I had concerns after our wedding about the food served at our May wedding. We reached out by phone and email for over a month after our wedding, with no return calls or emails. Bethany responded within minutes... Read More once I mentioned I would be sharing my experience on review sites. To make a long story short, we paid for food that was never passed. We asked at least 25 people prior to reaching out to both Bethany and Kristin. They will wow you with a beautiful proposal in the beginning. But once the deposit is paid, the communication completely changes. The food wasn't bad, but it was nothing spectacular either I'm highly disappointed that I chose them to caterer our wedding. They are the only vendor that we were disappointed with. In hindsight, I should have forfeit the deposit and gone with a different caterer. Please choose someone else to cater your event. There are plenty of other options in the area.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Taylor L

We used Southern Graces for catering for our wedding just about a week ago and Crystal and the staff did such an amazing job. Crystal kept in great contact the entire planning process and was so easy to talk to. The food was awesome and I received many compliments from guests,... Read More especially the "For the Love of Chocolate" station!! Absolutely awesome and am so glad we booked them to serve our guests!