Southern Veranda Flower & Gift Gallery

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

105 N. Bancroft St, Fairhope, AL

Stunning!

Reviewed on 1/12/2014 Erin N

Carl and the staff at Southern Veranda took my vision and created the exact look I was going for! The arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres added the perfect touch to my wedding. What a vision Carl has and what talented people at Southern Veranda!

Didn't get what I requested

Reviewed on 3/14/2013 Kathryn R

The people at Southern Veranda are wonderful. However, don't go in expecting to get what you want. I took them several photos of everything I wanted. What I got didn't even come close to any of the pictures. Don't get me wrong, everything was beautiful, it just wasn't what I had asked for. Overall, I'd give them a 3 out of 5. They were always friendly and the flowers I got from them were beautiful. BUT if you have something really specific in mind, you're better off going to someone else.

Great all around!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Sara T

Carl and his team were amazing! All of our flowers were perfect, and he even left additional flowers in case we needed them. He was more than willing to work around our budget and even had my bouquet sash monogrammed. Definitely would use them again!!

very nice

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Jordan M

Our flowers were beautiful and Southern Veranda was very easy to work with. The only complaint I have was that my bouquet looked NOTHING like the picture I gave them to match. It was still very pretty, but not at all what I was expecting. Overall, I really liked them and would recommend them to anyone.

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Carly S

Carl did a wonderful job with my flowers. The bouquet's were gorgeous along with the centerpeices, flowers that hung from the chairs, and the flowers that went around the base of my cake. He did such an amazing job.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Julie P

Certainly the florist to use for weddings in South AL. My flowers were gorgeous and everyone was very easy to work with. Great experience! Loved my kissing balls from the trees!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Kathryn F

They know all the venues in town, and know exactly how much that venue needs to make it look pretty. I wasn't excited about getting flowers, because I had a hard time envisioning exactly what I wanted. However, as soon as I met with them, I could see everything! I came in with one idea, and my color scheme, and he ran with it and made it beautiful! Someone told my father a week later that it was the prettiest they had ever seen the church because of the flowers! They are wonderful and I would use them again if I could for any of my florist needs!

Beautiful !!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2011 Kristina S

They are so creative, I told them what I wanted and it was sooooo much more then I expected. Gorgeous and great service A+++++

TO Southern Veranda Flower & Gift Gallery