Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Katrina L

Everything about this service was GREAT! Southtown has a website where you can log in and customize the music for every aspect of the reception, and if they don't have a song, they'll get it for you! Our DJ was very flexible, fun, friendly, and even made us CDs with our wedding... Read More music for us to play again later :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Maggie M

We worked with Mark from Southtown Entertainment. We really liked that we were able to set up the schedule and the music we wanted to play online beforehand. It was really convenient and easy to use. Mark was very kind and helpful, and he was flexible when the schedule had to... Read More be changed slightly. I would highly recommend Southtown Entertainment's DJ services.

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Tonya S

Mark from Southtown Mobile was great! We were looking for something affordable, but someone who still kept the party afloat! I came across Southtown Mobile in a google search and contacted the owner, Mark, about working with us on our budget since our wedding was on a Sunday... Read More evening. We were able to compromise on a price and my partner and I were astounded by the service and care they put into our event! They were easy to get a hold of, accommodated all of our musical requests, and generally nice people. Our DJ, Kevin, was incredibly fun and provided an entertaining atmosphere that our guests still talk to me about! He even signed our guest book with a cute little message. Thank you Mark and Kevin, I couldn't imagine our wedding being as glorious without the extra work you put into it!