African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Austin Area (512) 774-4509

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Katherine V

DJ Jeff was great! He knew exactly how to choose music that kept us and our guests on the dance floor all night. I truly enjoyed our wedding reception and I believe the DJ played a big role in that. DJ Jeff was easy to work with and he coordinated anouncements and introductions... Read More with our master of ceremonies which was really important to us. We went with the base package, but thats truly all we needed. The forms we filled out to help him plan our music were simple and straight forward. Would definitely reccomend as he's truly a standout in the industry.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Jamie H

Jeff was an AWESOME DJ for our wedding. I picked him because he was the DJ for my sisters wedding and he has this amazing ability to read the crowd really well. He was easy to communicate with and allowed us to play certain songs twice, because we wanted that :) and overall made... Read More our night perfect and exactly what we wanted. He always picked the best songs to play at the perfect time.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Eileen C

Jeff was the absolute best. Super professional and organized, he made the planning portion of his part in our wedding fun and easy. Quick to respond to all of our questions, but most importantly he had our wedding dancing the entire time. He will really make your reception an... Read More amazing party. My husband surprised me with a song he had written, and Jeff helped make that happen behind the scenes. He helped set up a guitar line and mic for him secretly, and it sounded great! He also handled our ceremony and MC'd the dinner, which went off without a hitch. The lighting he set up looked great, and he also set up a projector to play a photo slideshow which worked perfectly. I would 100% hire Jeff if we were to have our wedding again!

2017-11-07T16:36:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! It was great to work with the both of you and I'm happy to hear that I was able to help make your special day run smoothly.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Tyler Q

We had our wedding on 10/20/2017 at Camp Lucy - Jeff did an amazing job and we highly recommend!! He kept people dancing all night and was also a great emcee that managed the flow of the wedding seamlessly. :)

2017-10-30T14:39:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! I am honored that you chose me as your DJ and enjoyed working with you.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Hector T

DJ Jeff was the DJ for our wedding on 7/15/17. From the minute after meeting him, my wife and I knew he was the man for the job. Extremely professional from start to finish! His attention to detail and desire to meet the needs of his clients is what we found invaluable. Our day... Read More ran as smooth as it could have, and he was an integral part in assuring that. He listened to any and every request we had, and even made sure to call us for correct pronunciations of some difficult last names. Our dance floor was full almost all night long, and if the dance floor was feeling a certain genre, he just rolled with it. Can't imagine our night going any better than it did! Best day ever.

2017-08-23T19:40:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to get to know the both of you and DJ your wedding.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Sonia S

I highly recommend Jeff at Spacecraft Entertainment. He not only DJ'd our reception but he played the music during the wedding. Everything was perfect! Then during the reception he kept the energy on the dance floor up. Everyone had a great time dancing. He also announced... Read More the bridal party perfectly. I have three girls and we will definitely use Jeff again!

2017-03-22T15:54:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We love what we do and look forward to being part of any other celebrations your family may have!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lisa L

Jeff at Spacecraft Entertainment was great - he took my daughter's line-up, added mine (mother-of-the-bride) and did everything the way we wanted. When the music got a little too young for us older folks, he immediately changed over to 60's and no one ever knew! He was there... Read More when you needed him and but didn't intrude. Thank you for a great addition to our party!

2017-03-22T15:59:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you. I'm glad you were happy with our services. We try our best to always give people a good time!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Vanessa T

Spacecraft Entertainment provided us with an amazing experience! Even though we contacted him on a short notice, Jeff quickly responded and met with us right away. Jeff is very professional and attentive to detail. During the wedding, Jeff did an amazing job reading the crowd.... Read More We literally danced for 5 hours straight and the dance floor was never empty. Thank you Jeff!!!

2017-03-22T16:01:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be part of the celebration! Reading the crowd is one of my strengths. - DJ Jeff

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Oscar A

We are so happy we went with Jeff as our wedding DJ. He was able to take our diverse musical demands and turn our wedding into the party we wanted. We spent a lot of time looking for DJs, mostly because we wanted someone who would live mix (as opposed to just Spotify or simply... Read More cross fade) and know the music well enough to play to the crowd. Diverse musical tastes were also an added challenge. On one hand my wife and I wanted pop, hip-hop, and indie hits from the 90's through today. Everything from Michael Jackson to The National. My family is Latin so we wanted a good bit of salsa and merengue as well. Jeff's preparation and attention to detail made us feel comfortable with our choice, even before the big day. Every time we met he took notes and asked questions that needed answers, but that we didn't know to ask. Even something as simple as "when do you want me to fade the music out for the father daughter dance?" changed things for the better. So often those dances go on about 2 minutes too long. He had extra equipment for a selfie station, and he provided the lapel mic for the ceremony. He used my lapel mic to pick up my wife's vows and everyone in the audience could hear her clearly without having to affix a mic to her dress. He researched music ahead of time and made sure that if we requested a specific song he had the version we wanted. He uses a system many DJs use to get a rough playlist, so come prepared to spend some time adding songs to a must play, good to play, and do not play lists. The site isn't all that user friendly, but it is functional. Wedding day went flawlessly. Everyone was able to hear both our vows, which is not always a given at weddings. The dinner music was excellent and precisely the vibe we wanted. And once the dance party it was non-stop. He transitioned so well from pop to hip-hop to latin. My family, a group of people that is really picky about music, really loved his Latin selections. It was a non-stop dance party! Compared to other DJs we looked in to, Jeff is on the more expensive side. But I firmly believe we got what we paid for. And that was one phenomenal wedding DJ that helped make our special day a success. We are so happy with our decision to go with Jeff.

2016-11-13T19:37:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for all the kind words! I enjoyed mixing in your favorites and keeping the fun going during dance time.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

We had some friends tell us that the DJ sets the vibe of the wedding, so be sure to find a good one, so we looked until we found DJ Jeff. Our dance floor was packed from the moment it opened until it was time for the grand exit and we had to make people leave. There was never a... Read More lull and all of the songs got people moving. DJ Jeff is really great at reading the room and keeping the energy where you want it. He also kept everything moving in regards to the wedding schedule. In our meeting with Jeff before the wedding, he planned the order of events with us, and then he kept it all going throughout the night. He is professional and friendly, and really knows his stuff. I highly recommend working with Spacecraft Entertainment!

2016-06-16T21:09:11 Response from the vendor

Reading the crowd and adjusting to the room's energy is one of my strengths and I am happy to hear it worked so wonderfully at your wedding! Thank you for having me. - Jeff, Spacecraft Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Lucy W

Excellent DJ! We worked with DJ Ryan for our wedding, and he was awesome - professional, thoughtful, responsive, and very in tune with the kind of music we wanted. He did a perfect job of understanding the feeling and mood we wanted for different parts of the night without us... Read More having to specifically pick every song - which definitely made the wedding planning run smoothly and the music was perfect from the ceremony to dinner to the reception dance floor. Our guests had so much fun, and the playlists were perfect. Thank you so much for making our wedding a success! We would definitely recommend Spacecraft Entertainment!

2016-05-25T23:06:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with DJ Ryan and Spacecraft Entertainment! He certainly cares and knows his music. We are truly excited that everything went so well. - Jeff, Spacecraft Entertainment

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Melanie B

Spacecraft Entertainment was exactly what we needed and they made our roles as bride & groom so much easier. We only had to meet with Jeff twice and exchange a few emails and the music at our reception was stellar. He gave us the opportunity to speak about our personal... Read More preferences in music and let us be as involved in building the playlist as we wanted. Jeff was extremely thorough with our personal dances and made sure he had the exact version of the songs we chose (including one from a very local artist that was not easily available for download). He went above and beyond when he helped me and my dad adjust the tempo on our song for the father/daughter dance since it was a smidge too fast. On the day of our event, he showed up early, was extremely polite and flexible. I dropped by the DJ booth only once to let him know that it was time to play our special family song and he slid it in seamlessly within 5 minutes of my request. As an MC, he didn't overuse the microphone or work too hard to "hype" the crowd, but he made sure everyone knew what was going on (when shuttles were leaving, who was next for the toasts, etc). He was extremely adept about measuring the interest of the crowd and managed to keep guests on the dancefloor all night. He played some easy-listening/coupley dance songs early for the older generation to dance to before they made their exit. When guests started to leave, I was certain the party would crash and burn early. I shouldn't have been worried at all! Jeff cranked up the tempo and aimed the playlist at the younger generation and the party got a second wind. Late in the evening, Jeff circled back, reminded me the reception was drawing to a close and asked if there were any songs I hadn't yet heard. It's clear that Spacecraft takes their job very seriously and they were extremely professional. Their staff and all their online tools were easy to work with and Jeff thought of things that we hadn't even considered. I would recommend their services to anyone who asked and as a budget conscious bride, I will say this - they were WORTH EVERY PENNY.

2016-05-25T23:04:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We care very much about the weddings we DJ! Every detail is important. We are very happy to hear you appreciated our thoroughness and that all your guests had fun. - DJ Jeff and the Spacecraft Team

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Annette B

Jeff DJ'ed our 07/25/15 wedding at the Brodie Homestead. He was wonderfully professional, polite, and very careful at ensuring he knew how to announce our entrance and pronounce the names of everyone in our wedding party. He did a great job of following our requests, as well... Read More as reading the room, and when he finally had to announce the last song, everyone let out a disappointed "Awww!" which goes to show they were having a great time.

Grateful for Spacecraft Entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Taylor Ann B

We used DJ Jeff from Spacecraft Entertainment for our wedding reception... DJ Jeff exceeded my expectations! He was extremely helpful, flexible, professional, patient, and accommodating. Spacecraft Entertainment made the entire process as simple as possible and I felt like they... Read More went out of their way to contribute to the success of our wedding day. Many of our guests have been asking about our DJ and telling us that we had an awesome DJ - which I do believe to be true! If you have the opportunity to work with Spacecraft Entertainment, i'd highly recommend it!

2015-11-04T13:54:28 Response from the vendor

It is such a wonderful part of our job as DJs to get to know you, your musical tastes, your family, and then see everyone enjoy themselves so much on your special day! Thank you for having us be a part of it.

Stellar Performance and Service

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We were floored with the services of Spacecraft Entertainment. We wanted our guests to get a soundtrack of our lives from dinner to dancing, and that is exactly what Spacecraft provided. Navigating seamlessly through genres and portions of the night, our DJ Jeff never played a... Read More track out of place and even added his own tasteful creativity to our wedding soundtrack. Spacecraft yielded a flawless evening of entertainment and we would highly recommend their services to anyone.

2015-11-04T13:47:37 Response from the vendor

I had a lot of fun working with your unique playlist and was happy you enjoyed the creative touches! - DJ Jeff

Great dance party!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rachel K

My husband and I hired Jeff from Spacecraft Entertainment to DJ our wedding, and we couldn't have made a better choice. From the very beginning, he was easy to work with, extremely responsive to all of our questions, and best of all enthusiastic. We have an eclectic music taste,... Read More and the online system allows you to pick favorites as well as "do not play" songs, which made things very simple on that end. Closer to the wedding, Jeff even helped with our request to have 3 different processional songs and blended everything together perfectly. The day of the wedding, everything ran incredibly smoothly. He was on time and quick to set up (he also set up some uplighting in our reception area which looked great). Jeff created the exact mood we wanted at our wedding and mixed our favorite songs with a wide variety of hits and other favorites from many genres. I'm glad to say that he didn't play anything on my "don't play" list, and played almost all of our favorites. Best of all, he kept the dance party going until the very end of the night. Our friends and family really love to dance, and the dance floor was never empty thanks to Jeff! Jeff was completely professional and really took cues from our music tastes to make the wedding really fun for both us and our guests. I would recommend him to anyone getting married in the Austin area. We were 100% thrilled with our choice of DJ, and many guests told us that the music really made the whole wedding.

DJ Jeff

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

We hired Jeff to DJ at our daughter's wedding. We were very pleased. He is mature, professional, and thoughtful. He emailed back quickly with answers to questions and helped us figure out how we wanted the set up to be. His table and equipment looked classy with the black... Read More tablecloth. During the wedding reception Jeff was able to get many people up on the dance floor and keep them there. The flashing colored dance floor lights were a lot of fun! Jeff came over to ask us if there were any special songs we wanted him to play and made sure that we were enjoying the music throughout the night. He played all the correct music for the specialty dances without a hitch. I would recommend Jeff for any event. He is young and fun, but still able to communicate well and is very respectful. He made the wedding reception a time to remember!

Dj Jeff is the best

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I had the honor of being the guest at the wedding of two great friends. Jeff was their Dj. The music was perfectly planned from pre-ceremony to the couples first dance. Once the party got started there wasn't a single person sitting down. Jeff played a great variety of music. If... Read More you're looking for a Dj for your event look no further, Dj Jeff is the best! You won't be disappointed!

Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I was fortunate enough to be a guest at the Moskowitz/Denton wedding, and probably had the best dance party experience ever, the DJ, Jeff I believe, not only played the best tracks, but knew how to read the crowd and keep the energy going. And being the the audio business... Read More myself, I noticed he had great transitions between songs, blending beats, etc, which is key!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Bridgette L

DJ Jeff was great. Said the announcements just as I wanted them (cake cuttings and whatnot.) Played everything I requested with no issues. I loved having the list online for specific songs as well as general styles to play a lot, a little, or ban completely. He mixed up the... Read More tempo when people stopped weren't on the dance floor to find something people wanted to dance to. He approached me during the night to make sure everything was how I wanted it and if there was any specific song I wanted him to play. My mom was very pleased that she was able to request a song to dance to during the reception when she had a free moment. Very nice and easy to work with, communicating beforehand was nice and easy. He dressed professionally during my black tie wedding. I recommend him!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Bridgette M

Great music!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

It was really fun! The music was really great and I loved that my song requests were all played. The announcements were very clear as well.

Best. DJ. Ever.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katie D

We couldn't decide if we wanted a live band or a DJ and ultimately decided that a DJ would give us the most diverse music selection. DJ Jeff worked another friend's wedding that we had attended so we knew that he could keep the crowd into the party. He kept both of us on... Read More schedule for toasts, bouquet toss, and cake cutting - helpfully pulling us away when the time came. He played the songs that we requested and at the end of the night came to ask us if there was a song that we wanted to hear before the night was over. He was very professional and my dad very much enjoyed coordinating his speech with DJ Jeff which involved music cues. All of our friends told us that it was the most fun that they had ever had at a wedding and we agree! The day went by so fast for us but we are so happy we hired DJ Jeff to keep us dancing the whole night!

Exceptional DJ

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Jeff was easy to work with, professional, and reliable. His ability to read the crowd and mix in appropriate music to keep people in the moment, having the time of their lives was spot-on. There's no question Jeff was a big positive contributor to this amazing night.

Jeff is the best wedding DJ ever!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Jeff was our DJ for our wedding and it was so amazing! He was recommended to me by a friend and I booked him immediately once I heard how great he was. He did not disappoint. He was very involved from the begging and seemed to genuinely care about getting everything right...and... Read More he didn't miss a beat. He even made time to come to a "walk through" at our venue a few weeks before our wedding to make sure everything would go smoothly the day of. He was well worth it!!! Everyone at my wedding has told me how much fun they had and a lot of that we owe to Jeff. He kept the mood up and everyone danced all night! Jeff was so personable, accommodating, and easy to work work with. Thank you, Jeff! A&A

2015-10-20T16:43:07 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you and your family as well! I enjoyed the personal touches throughout the evening and had a great time spinning the diverse music you selected for the dance floor and taking requests from your guests. - DJ Jeff