Spanish Trail Country Club

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club

5050 Spanish Trail Lane, LAS VEGAS, NV (702) 364-5050

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Nick E

Spanish Trail was the most amazing wedding venue out there. We just got back our wedding photos and could not be happier with how everything looked. The staff was amazing to work with, so flexible, and very professional.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jackie C

Not only is the venue gorgeous, but Kathy and Laura are the best coordinators. You'll know you're being taken care of by the best in the business.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Elisabeth H

I looked everywhere - everywhere to find a venue that was worth the money, that was beautiful and would be perfect. We found that at Spanish Trail. It is beautiful, not only beautiful but something that should've been so far out of my budget was perfect! Finding this place... Read More was one of those moments where a ray of sunshine beams down and the Halleluiah chorus breaks out. We had such a wonderful day and worked with some amazing people here!! The best decision we made was having our wedding here!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Sean P

When looking for a wedding venue, my fiance & I were getting a little discouraged because we couldn't find a place we loved! We had our ceremony outside and our reception inside, so both areas needed to look amazing. And Spanish Trail BLEW OUR MIND! From the original meeting to... Read More picking up things we left behind after the wedding, their staff was phenomenal. The event planner worked with our budget and truly made our wedding a dream come true. The food was AMAZING and all our guests were raving about how great the presentation and quality of the dishes were. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend using Spanish Trail Country Club as your ceremony and/or reception venue.