Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

3675 Hewatt Court, Snellville, GA (404) 992-4881

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Rosalie H

I loved our “getaway” car we used for our wedding! It was classic and elegant! Thank you to Special Day Limo for all you did! Everything was perfect and one of my favorite photos from the wedding is us standing in front of the car! Thank you for helping make our day so special!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Beth V

Just married on 10-17-2015 and would highly recommend Jack and Lisa's services. They were both very prompt and kind in answering questions and with supplying the necessary paperwork. Jack was so very kind and the car was beautiful! We loved the silver 1965 Rolls and our... Read More pictures are great. The ride to our airport hotel was fun and relaxing after our reception. I would highly recommend Special Day.

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Millie B

They wont above and beyond to accommodate my husband and I on our special night! They provided champagne for the both of us and also had the car all done up beautifully so that everyone knew we were newlyweds! Our driver was also fantastic! Especially for it being his third ride... Read More alone. He took some pictures for us once we got to the hotel as well which was really special. Overall great company and would highly suggest working with them!

Jack Saved The Day

Reviewed on 4/09/2015

Jack was fantastic! A true professional. He arrived at the pickup spot for our daughters wedding early in his gleaming white '66 Princess. The guests jaws dropped when they saw this car with its red carpet leading to the rear door. This was the centerpiece of the photos taken at... Read More the church. Jack was courteous, understanding, accommodating and worked extremely well with our photographer. Jack assured me the everything will go flawlessly and he was right. It was a pleasure working with Jack, a person who loves what he does.

Showed Up Late, Lied To Us About Refund

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Lauren S

It is so disappointing to have to write this review. We hired Jack & Lisa's Silver Bentley as our getaway car. The car itself was beautiful, but unfortunately that's the only good thing I have to say about Special Day Limos. First, we barely got away. Our driver showed up 20... Read More minutes late, with zero notice. We nearly went over our venue time. Our guests lined up at 10, expecting us to run out and leave, with sparklers lit. Luckily, our planner noticed he had not arrived as scheduled and didn't have everyone standing there with sparklers going. Instead, all of our guests stood around, wondering why we weren't leaving. Once our driver did finally show, he wasn't the least bit apologetic. He sat, fumbling with his phone and trying to get directions to our dropoff point, in Atlanta. He kept telling us his phone AND GPS had died. Sorry, if your whole job is driving, wouldn't you make sure you've got your gear ready to go? My husband and I, instead of enjoying a relaxing trip home after our day long event, had to give our driver DIRECTIONS to a major landmark hotel in Atlanta. We also never received the champagne service promised to us as part of our package. After we returned from our honeymoon, my husband contacted Jack and was promised a refund. He provided our address and was told a check was mailed. After about a month passed, we started contacting Jack that the refund had not been received, and each time Jack had excuses about why it wasn't sent. January 12th, we were told a new check had been placed in the mail. Guess what? It never arrived. At that point, it had been too long to request our credit card company intervene. More insulting, Jack signs his emails "Be Blessed" when he is obviously a liar. Not very Christian, if you ask me.

2015-11-04T17:42:57 Response from the vendor

Although I agree that we did have a problem with a new driver the night of there wedding. We have a normal spot time of 30 min. prior to departure, it is not guaranteed time. Rick was on time for the departure but 20 min.... Read Less Read More

Wonderful Car and Service!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Samantha C

We absolutely LOVED working with Jack at Special Day Limos! He was incredibly sweet, professional, and made our wedding more special. We picked the Princess Rolls Royce, and it was stunning! It was a wonderful touch that made us feel special and wowed our guests. Jack was... Read More early to the pick up at the church, and stayed at our reception location to make sure he was there as soon as we decided to leave! The service was incredible, and he was so kind as he took us to our hotel by the airport. I would absolutely recommend using Special Day Limos because I don't think you will find a nicer man to work with or a more beautiful car!

great service

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 alisa m

We used Special Day Limos for out getaway car and everything went great! I would highly recommend!

DO NOT USE - Booked them and they didn't show up!

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Jeremy G

This vendor was booked for us, and they failed to show up on the night of our wedding. We made our exit with our guests to find NO CAR waiting for us and had to frantically arrange for cabs at the last minute. Simply inexcusable. DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR! I can not rank them... Read More lowly enough. He then tried to offer car service on another date and when we gave them THREE dates, he told us they were "too busy" on those dates to provide the service he was offering as an apology gesture. Further, in all of our correspondence, he has gotten my name wrong each time and has tried repeatedly to shift the blame from himself to us! FACT: we booked their service, they didn't show up. In trying to get my refund and book the offer of service on later dates, this vendor has been difficult to deal with and has never even offered an apology or actually provided the car service promised and has repeatedly tried to shift blame elsewhere. It is not my responsibility to call and remind you of your obligations and bookings, you should have provided the service you were paid to provide.

2015-01-18T15:52:11 Response from the vendor

Mr. Greenup, This is the Third time that you have posted in three years. I can only make this a Simple as I can. We are sorry for missing your day, three years ago. We did reverse the charge against your card the Monday after... Read Less Read More

Beautiful car for our vintage/ Gatsby wedding

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Amanda P

I loved the service I received and Jack was so helpful. I paid a deposit and paid the final balance the Monday of the week of our wedding. We rented the white 1950's Bentley and it was beautiful. I had met Jack at my venue's vendor showcase. After some research, I realized... Read More Special Day Limos was the best value and they were willing to drive to our venue in Norcross, GA (some other companies who drive antique cars have limits for where they service). The car arrived to our venue on time and my husband and I went out and took pictures by the car. When it was time to leave, they rolled out the red carpet for our grand exit. During our ride to our hotel in downtown Atlanta, cars were honking and people were waving, we felt so special! When we pulled up to the hotel, the driver helped us with all of our bags. He was so kind to take some photos of us by the car. I am very happy with our experience and would use them again for a special event! Thank you special day limos!

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Lauren

Great service and value! I really loved working with this family owned business. We rented a classic white Bentley sedan to drive us from our wedding venue to our hotel. At the end of the drive, our driver provided us with glasses and a bottle of champagne to celebrate the... Read More evening. We had a wonderful time and I'm so glad we chose to go with Special Day for our post wedding transportation!

Limos!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Milly N

Fabulous limos! Excellent customer service and great deals!

Peter & Rose Wedding

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Rose

Truly a pleasure to work with. A fantastic car, a courteous driver, and wonderful owners. The driver even noticed that there were only a few personalized candybars (with our picture etc.) left and took one for us, so we would have one has a keepsake! Amazing people, amazing... Read More service. Thank you so much for making my wedding escape great! (rain and all!)

Classic Car

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Kelli P

We booked Special Day Limos for a getaway car at the end of our July 2013 wedding night. The driver was prompt, very friendly, and came bearing gifts from the company. The classic car was gorgeous-very nice touch. I'd highly recommend their services.

Loved our Bentley!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Ginger H

Really accommodating and made us feel like super stars riding away in a 1950s Bentley!

Beautiful cars, excellent service

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Jaycee L

We got the Silver Bentley for our wedding getaway car and it was gorgeous! Complete with a red carpet exit from our venue and a champagne with glasses when we got dropped off to our hotel. They were so accommodating as well! Pricey but worth it. From our standpoint-- when else... Read More were we going to get to ride in a vintage silver bentley decked out in our best attire? Great wedding memory & great pictures as well. WORTH it!

Epic Wedding Getaway car

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Erica V

I was researching a get away car for my wedding departure and came across their site on the web! I was very excited called and spoke with Jack who gave me all the info I needed. I booked right away and on the day of the wedding was very happy!! My guests were blown away by this... Read More EPIC Vintage Rolls Royce at the end of the red carpet with the tuxedo & gloved chauffeur to match. My husband and I were blown away and even other drivers on the road were blowing and waving at us! Then after dropping us off Jack gave us a bag that had a bottle of cold champagne and two glass wine glasses! We were so happy and he was sooo nice. I would do it all again. Thank you Jack and Lisa!

Great car, great service

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Alison D

Jack and his wife take a very personal approach to their business. They were very easy to work with and provided exceptional service. The car was on time--and I loved the beautiful 56 Bentley we got to ride in. They even put a blue ribbon on the front of the car that matched my... Read More wedding colors. And my full ballgown wedding dress fit in the backseat just fine! Our driver was fantastic--he showed up in suit and gloves and laid out the red carpet for us. When we arrived at our hotel, he unloaded the car and presented us with champagne flutes and a bottle of champagne. Great service!

Great car and service!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Casey D

Our getaway car (the 1956 White Bentley) was awesome! It was in great condition and looked stunning! The driver rolled out a red carpet for our exit and opened the door for us to get in and be taken away as Mr. and Mrs. He offered to drive us around a little bit since our... Read More reception venue and our hotel were really close together, but we opted to just go straight to the hotel. The car was really neat and had 'Just Married' written on the back window. There were some cold beverages (non-alcoholic) given to us as we left the reception. Once we got to the hotel, we were given a bottle of champagne and two champagne flutes. The driver was really friendly!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Sara B

We used Special Day Limos for our wedding! We had the 1961 Silver Bentley! It was beautiful! We had lots of time to take our pictures and when the driver picked us up he had a bottle of champagne for us! After he dropped us off at the hotel we realized we left our cell phone... Read More in the back seat. He immediately turned around and brought it back-with a smile on his face! Fantastic services and great pricing!

highly recommend

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 heather t

The driver was wonderful. He was so nice and professional. The car photographed amazingly!

Great vintage cars, great people

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Abigail G

Jack & Lisa Shelton specialize in wedding & special event limos, so they're really invested in making your day feel special (cheesy, I know). They were great at helping work the transportation into the day to make me feel like a princess while also getting me (and my dad and my... Read More new husband) where I needed to go. Their vintage cars are beautiful, and they take care to maintain them while giving you a "ride in style". As a local, family-owned business, Special Day Transportation is a wedding vendor you can trust to be professional and courteous and make you feel special!

Perfect Getaway Car!

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Abby B

I rented the 1966 RR Princess Vanden Plas for my March 9, 2013 wedding and it was perfect! Jack, the owner and our driver, provided a magical touch. He arrived right on time and rolled a red carpet for us. He didn't mind when my family started opening the doors and climbing... Read More in to take pictures either (thank goodness!). When it was time to leave, he loaded our bags and gave us a bottle of bubbly and champagne flutes to keep. We arrived at our hotel in no time and loved every minute of the journey! I can't tell you how much my family and my guests loved the car - they probably took more pictures than my photographer! I would absolutely recommend Special Day Limos for any special occasion!

Wonderful vintage vehicle

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Lauren F

I reserved the 1966 Princess RR and it was a real wow factor at my wedding. The car was on time and the pictures look amazing! The driver was super awesome and it was one of my favorite moments of the wedding.

Attractive Vehicle Exterior, but...

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Rebecca T

Attractive vehicle exterior but not very nice on the inside. Also, numerous issues of meeting us at the church (they got lost). The driver came in to the wedding and actually sought me out to talk to me (in the middle of enjoying my evening) to let me know he was at the... Read More reception - over an hour early! Not sure why he wouldn't wait outside for us as promised... Again, attractive outside, but I would have just rented a nice car for a lot less if I had known it would actually be a headache the day of the wedding.

Perfect Exit

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Lauren B

We had a Rolls Royce pick us up and it was a big hit! The driver was very nice and did the whole red carpet roll out. They were perfectly on time/early which was a big help! They drove us around until we were ready to go where we needed to go. It perfectly fit with the vintage... Read More theme we were going for. Plus the people that own the company are the NICEST people you will ever work with. Truly kind and warm people. Highly recommend.

Start a Conversation!