Rochester's Premier DJ Service

Welcome to the Spectrum Sounds on the web. We are a full service disc jockey entertainment company providing entertainment for the Western New York area. If you are planning a wedding reception, bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah, corporate function, party, prom, school dance, sweet 16 party, or any other type of function be sure and browse this web site for all the information you will need to book your entertainment. With over 29 years of experience and an average of 100+ events per year, Spectrum Sounds has everything it takes to transform your most memorable days into memorable occasions for not only you, but also your guests. Serving Rochester, Buffalo & Syracuse areas. Let Spectrum Sounds provide "The Quality Entertainment you deserve, to make your memorable occasion an enjoyable one"

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Rochester, Buffalo & Syracuse (585) 451-1111

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Barbara P

We had a non-traditional event on New Year's Eve, in a non-traditional location (smaller venue), and the DJ started after a small band played during dinner (so set-up wasn't typical either). Not only did Spectrum come in waaaay under in estimate compared to ANYONE else (did I... Read More say we married on New Year's Eve??), but our DJ kept the dance floor full all night long. He listened to our preferences while being responsive to our guests. Highly recommend them!

2018-01-12T16:00:18 Response from the vendor

"Thank You" Barbara for your positive review and choosing Spectrum Sounds. We take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. We understand the importance of the day and know there are no "second chances". Thanks for allowing Spectrum Sounds to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Halli L

Mike & Tony were MORE than I could have ever asked for ... from organizing the entire bridal party to walk down the isle, helping with entrances , even showing us how to pose for the epic "cake cutting photo" . EVERYONE was on the dance floor the entire night Mike and Tont knew... Read More just the right mix of music to get everybody dancing and having fun with the perfect amount of requests thrown in there as wel. SPECTRUM SOUNDS was the perfect addition to our wedding . I highly highly reccomend them not only are they fun and bring the party with them but the helped everyone else have so much fun and we're so helpful!! Thank you guys your the BEST!!

Spectrum Sounds

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Ashley T

We worked with Mike, who is the owner. He was awesome to work with. He was very patient when trying to help us pick out music to go with the various events at the wedding. He offered up lots of suggestions and just did a great job MCing the whole event. He helped to take care of... Read More things that were beyond what his job calls for. He kept music going all night that kept people dancing.

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Rachael S

We met with Mike to set up our wedding contract and everything went great! Very informative and easy to talk to. We're really looking forward to having his team at our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018

Both Mike and Jay are phenomenal people. So easy going while staying completely professional. Never had a doubt in my mind that everything would go as planned. I've had Mike DJ sweet 16 party and he was the one and only DJ I thought of for my wedding day! They exceeded any... Read More expectation I had in mind. Cannot wait for my big day with them!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Melissa P

These guys are so great, fun, and organized. I just love the set-up they have online for choosing your songs. This is fool proof. And they have a excellent setup for karaoke with 4 microphones!! Talk about the best wedding ever!

The life of the party!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Rachel M

Spectrum Sounds does a fantastic job to keep the party hopping all night long! They played the perfect mix of music for every occasion; cocktail hour, dinner, and when it was time to dance! They also incorporated fun games and dances to keep the guests entertained throughout the... Read More evening! We still had all of our guests on their feet until the very last song!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Kamie C

spectrum sounds was good. Didn't play everything I wanted but still made it very fun and everything flowed very nicely!

Reviewed on 3/27/2011 Lisa G

Mike did a great job. He had a awesome selection of music that fit everyone. He was lively and really got the crowd moving. The dance floor was NEVER empty and he even stayed later then the contract said because everyone was having such a good time!

Rating for Spectrum Sounds

Reviewed on 9/21/2008 Melisa P

Michael A. LaMarca & Jay Marker

We have over 45 years of wedding experience to bring to our clients. We custom create our packages to best fits your needs on your special day.Exceeding our clients expectations is what drives us at every event to make the most memorable occasion an enjoyable one. We realize we have only one opportunity to make this event magical and fun for all. There are no "do overs" or second chances.