Spring Hill

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

117 Pond Rd, South Berwick, ME (207) 384-2693

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Lindsey K

I initially chose Spring Hill due to their affordable pricing and location close to our families. However, after making that choice I only grew happier with our decision. Spring Hill is a beautiful venue but what made it the perfect place for our wedding was the Staff-... Read More namely, Mindy. She has the kind of personality where she conveys that she knows what she's doing but in the most friendly way. Mindy made sure we were on track from day one of planning to days after the wedding occurred. The room was set up beautifully, and our food was delicious. The chef accommodated my need for Gluten Free (even making a regular and GF mac and cheese- my favorite!). I can't say enough good things about Spring Hill and would get married there again tomorrow if I could!

Great location and food

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Kelleigh M

Our recent wedding at Spring Hill was amazingWe received tons of compliments on the location and the food and the room. The location is beautiful and looks beautiful in the photos. The were able to accommodate all my requests and the food was very delicious.

Amazing Place!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Liza K

They were very willing to accommedate you in any way! Food was AMAZING and they were very easy going with meeting your budget!

Beautiful Ceremony and Reception!

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Jessica G

Spring Hill provided us with a space to have a stunning wedding! Food was beyond amazing (prime rib, chicken, and haddock - THE BEST), buffet style was nicely priced. Staff was GREAT! Accomodated all of our needs! The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL - the arbor overlooks the water, so... Read More pictures will be perfect when we get them back, they have an amazing background. I would 100% recommend Spring Hill to ANY bride. We had a beautiful wedding there :) Jessica and Michael Gagne

Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Chelsea T

Spring Hill was perfect for our October wedding. The view was spectacular and the service was wonderful. We were able to ask questions, call, email, at any time leading up to the big day and there was always someone to help us out. We were able to do our rehersal on site for no... Read More extra charge and the staff on the wedding day were most pleasant and heartwarming. The food was fabulous, we only wish we had gotten more of a chance to sit down and eat it! If your looking for a quiet country style wedding for a reasonable rate, this is it!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Alyssa V

My husband & I fell in love with this location from the start! It's set back in the woods, but the area is wide open! Beautiful green fields, and tall trees. There is a huge pond in the backdrop (great for pictures!), and an alter set on top a small hill overlooking some of... Read More the most beautiful land in Maine. The people are fantastic, and very on top of everything. We had our ceremony & reception there. The hall is very spacious, the food is AWARD WINNING, staff is very friendly, and the PRICE...we searched over a dozen venues in the area, and NO one could beat them. I would recommend Spring Hill to ANYONE! We had a few guests who are just recently engaged, and by the following week; they booked their wedding day at Spring Hill. Its that good!

Ceremony and Recpetion

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Katie S

We celebrated our evening wedding and reception here on July 9th 2011. Everyone from the moment we started our planning to the moment we left the facility was fantastic. Joy was so quick to get back to any questions we had, Maria, our chef was amazing with personalizing our food... Read More and Jenn, who was overseeing the evening was so attentive. The night was perfect. The only advice I have to any couples that are interested in having the bar open is to check to see how many bartenders they will have on that night. We had quite the line in the beginning of the evening.

We loved it!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Tracy M

Spring Hill gave us such great service, food and an over all great time!!!