Spring Lake Events

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Cruise, Loft, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

445 Government Farm Rd, Rockmart, GA (770) 377-6962

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Mackenzie P

I can’t even think of a place to start talking about how amazing our experience with Spring Lake Events was. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I knew this was the perfect venue for us from the moment we set foot there for our tour. However, the only thing that... Read More we loved even more than the venue was the owners Mike and Renty. They were so helpful through the whole process and were always able to take a phone call. They are the nicest two people and they became like family to us. The day of the wedding, tragedy struck in the eyes of every bride…. A thunderstorm. However, as nervous as I was at the beginning, Mike and Renty had no problem at all waiting for the storm to pass so that we could still get married down by the lake. Mike even took my hand and said “Don’t worry hun, I just made a call to the Man upstairs and He said the storm will be gone in no time”. As soon as the storm passed Mike and Renty had all the pews wiped down and all the guests down to the lake in a matter of minutes. Our wedding day was truly a fairytale because of all their help and support. Every single person I talked to at the wedding was absolutely stunned by how beautiful the venue was. Spring Lake Events is really the best there is if you are looking for a beautiful outdoor vintage southern wedding!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Amanda d

I don't know where to even being with how wonderful my experience was with having Spring Lake Events as the venue for my Spring Wedding! From the moment I saw how beautiful Spring Lake was, I knew I wanted to have my wedding there! But what made my experience outstanding were... Read More the owners Reanty and Mike! They instantly became like family and made our wedding day nothing short of amazing! They were even there to answer all my crazy question when they were on vacation! They were there to help with anything we needed. From helping us light over 100 sparklers, to making the day run so smoothly, to absolutely stunning bouquets, and even calming a nervous bride! The day was perfect because of their help! And I didn't even mention the picture perfect sunset and landscape. Every single guest at the wedding was in awe of the venue. If you are looking for a venue, you will not find anywhere better than Spring Lake Events!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Ashleigh B

Spring Lake is absolutely gorgeous! When we went on our tour, we knew this was the place we wanted to say our vows. Mike and Renty are amazing to work with! They went above and beyond our wedding day! It poured right before our wedding was about to begin. Mike and Renty did... Read More everything they could to make sure we were still about to have our ceremony outside. They were willing to wait as long as it took which meant so much to us. They also helped all of our guest get under shelter before the rain came in. After the storm let up, the Spring Lake team came in and dried off all of the pews and helped all of our guest back to their seats. Mike even brought his golf cart to help our handicap guest so they did not have to walk! Everything turned out perfect! So many guest commented on how beautiful the wedding and venue is. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be! Thank you Mike and Renty!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Stacie L

We fell in love with Spring Lake in the winter months when they don't even hold weddings. Mike first showed us the venue and I knew this was the place that I had marry my best friend. The day of the wedding Mike was a life saver! He did everything to ensure everything was... Read More perfect for us. Not only is Spring Lake a naturally GORGEOUS place to have a wedding but they really do what they can to make sure you have your perfect day. Their vendor list really helped me find the vendors that I needed and they were all AMAZING. I look back at our wedding day and I could not have imagined it being any where else. Our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful and how different this venue is. This is not a typical wedding venue, it is SO much more. It is open enough for your guests to walk around and admire everything and it has so much character. Mike and Renty have really put a lot of heart into all of the little details that Spring Lake has. Thank you Mike and Renty for this gorgeous venue and thank you Mike for helping ensure we had the perfect day!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Kathrine M

Such a magical and amazing location. A little far out of the city but totally worth it. Mike and Renty were very understanding and helpful. Renty is a florist and the arrangements looked better than the pictures she showed us, which looked to good to be real.

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

From the moment my fiance and I stepped foot on the grounds of Spring Lake, we new THIS WAS THE PLACE! We knew we wanted an outdoor venue, but couldn't decide between lakeside, mountainside or a rustic barn. Spring Lake has all three! Just breathtakingly beautiful... The venue... Read More is run by Renty and Mike, and, throughout our process, both were unfailingly kind to us and to our families. They offered vendor recommendations, which proved helpful, and just generally were available whenever my now-husband or I had questions. Day of, we arrived to find the venue pre-set and a Spring Lake rep ready to help with anything we or our coordinator might need. From there, everything venue-wise went smoothly and beautifully. A wonderful experience!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Lacey P

Can't express how beautiful this place is...it's a must see! Perfect outdoor charm, whimsical, rustic, romantic!

Perfect

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Whitney F

The venue was all I ever dreamed of. It was absolutely perfect!

A True North Georgia Gem! (Wedding Professional's Pick!!)

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Jacqueline Z

Every bride and groom want their day to be the one that is remembered. A major factor in those memories is the venue they choose. Nestled in the north Georgia town of Rockmart, Spring Lake Events has created a setting like none other... A pond creates a natural backdrop to... Read More the ceremony that only the good Lord himself could create; a weeping willow trees dances on the afternoon breeze while guests take their seats in the wooden church pews and gaze out upon the mirrored pond. Only 100 feet away, atop the crest, an open-aired barn pavilion awaits for the reception. Guests will be treated to beautiful boarded walls, rustic chandeliers, and sliding barn doors at each end allowing for a breath of fresh air. As a wedding professional, it is the little things that matter most. The accommodations for both bride and groom (plus their respected bridal party members), easy access for caters, multiple areas for DJs to utilize, and the breathtaking views for photographers make Spring Lake Events a true gem for the wedding industry of north Georgia!

2013-06-03T06:16:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the glowing review! We designed Spring Lake specifically for weddings and love that we can share our slice of heaven with sweet families and amazing vendors on such an important occasion!

Five stars!!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 katie r

It was tears of joy and love at first sight for Spring Lake, and that was just from pictures. When I made the appointment and met with Renty at the venue I knew even more it was the place for us. She makes it so easy and helps you to feel at home. The planning is easy when... Read More Spring Lake helps with most of it. I could not have asked for prettier flowers and centerpieces. Every detail you can't think of, Spring Lake will take care if it. Guests raved about how delicious the food was, and how beautiful everything was. The weather held off long enough for us to have pictures and our ceremony, but rain or shine this beautiful venue is the best! Renty and her wonderful staff went above and beyond to help us all in what's one of the most hectic days of your life. They make it flow so easy, and seem like a breeze. You know you have picked a great venue when they see you on the side of the road late at night and help you put out your road signs. Renty also recommended our photographer, and that was also one of the best decisions aside from choosing Spring Lake. Spring Lake truly made every wish come true, and gave us the most beautiful wedding we could have ever asked for. Thank you Renty, Mike, and the Spring Lake Staff. I know god will continue to bless you and your hard work. Katie and Kyle Williams-May 11, 2013

2013-05-30T07:35:16 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us, Katie! We work hard to make your wedding day as effortless as possible and it has been our pleasure working with you. All the best to you and Kyle!