Is this your business? claim it now

St. George Banquet and Conference Center

Grand Rapids, MI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

334 La Grave Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI (616) 235-2550

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Maggie M

St. George was the perfect place for our wedding! My husband and I originally fell in love with it because of the large, circle dance floor and stage for the head table. We booked St. George before their renovations but our wedding was held after they were completed, and we... Read More couldn't have been happier with the turn out! Loren guided us through the entire planning process and was very accommodating and flexible with last minute changes. The pricing was incredibly reasonable, and we are so happy that we picked St. George!

Why is the St George the bast place to have a wedding??

Reviewed on 3/30/2015

Nick Leach did a tremendous job of coordinating my daughter's wedding event. The place was absolutely beautifully set up and everything was awesome. The food was great! The price was reasonable for both the food and alcohol. I received so many compliments from the 265 guests... Read More we had on March 21st 2015. My daughter was so happy and thrilled we had the event at the St George. Weddings of this size are NEVER cheap but Nick worked with us on cost and he is the reason we chose it. If you want an elegant looking facility this is the place for you. We loved the fact that the 30 plus round tables wrapped around a very large dance floor.

PHENOMENOL!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Kelsey W

I would highly recommend St. George's to anyone! They give you the best bank for your buck, offer great service, excellent food and they run everything so smoothly! Not once did I have to reach out to anyone, they all contacted me. They were quick to replay to emails, let all... Read More our other vendors in quickly and on time, the staff was friendly and our whole event ran smoothly because of them and I'm so grateful! This place is a hidden gem in the middle of this city and for anyone who wants a great venue without breaking the bank, give these guys a call they're amazing!

Reception

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Brianne D

We had a great experience with St. George Banquet and Conference Center! The room and dance floor are so big which left more than enough room to move around. The food was AMAZING! We got many compliments afterward on how good the food was. The bard service was exceptional as... Read More well. The price for add on things such as having a video played or having extra background lights were a bit pricey so we passed on those things... But everything else was amazing. I would highly recommend having your reception at St. George Banquet and Conference Center.

Very happy!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Trisha K

I am very happy with St. George!! Mary was great to work with out of West Mi Caterer!

Excellent Service and Venue

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Kristen M

St. George is the place to go if you want a place that exceeds service and meeting your needs. The room itself is beautiful. Big round room with a cathedral ceiling and pillars. It sets itself apart from many other places in Grand Rapids. The staff is more than accomodating... Read More to make sure everything is run smoothly and more than helpful. with a large dance floor and a stage for the head table,St. George allows you to have large groups in here without feeling crowded.

So glad we chose St. George!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Jessica

St. George was a perfect wedding venue! The room is beautiful, the dance floor is a great size, and the stage worked perfectly for the wedding party. We had almost 200 guests, including wedding party, and easily could have had more people without feeling too crowded.

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Kelli P

St. George is a beautiful venue and was the perfect setting and size for our special day. They were very friendly and accommodating and I would recommend this venue to any one!

Beautiful venue, great food, good value on bar

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Lucie R

We loved our wedding reception at the St. George Banquet Center. We had a live band, which looked and sounded great on the stage. The food was incredible, one our guests even said it was the best steak she'd ever had. The staff were very sweet and attentive the night of the... Read More event. The markup on the beer, wine and liquor are very reasonable and we got to keep open bottles at the end of the night, which works out to be a great deal. We were incredibly pleased with our reception; it could not have been better!

My Reception

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Courtney R

The place was BEAUTIFUL, the food was awesome, well worth it!

PERFECT

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Julie P

This Receptioon Venue was perfect for us. The room is beautiful, and is perfect for a live band. The service is wonderful, and the staff is very helpful. The price was reasonable, and you pay at cost for the alcohol, which saved us a lot!