Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

9141 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City, MD (410) 465-7770

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Amanda W

I have never been to a jewelry store as amazing as St. John's. The selection is beyond amazing, and they are honest about the pricing. Linda is fantastic and absolutely loves what she does. I will never go to another jewelry store.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Elizabeth H

Linda Miller at St. John's Jewelers was awesome to work with. She was willing to provide services for free (ring sizing) before we ever decided to buy from her. She and I emailed back and forth for a while deciding on a ring for my husband and she was extremely responsive. She... Read More did a lot of research for me before I spent any money in her store. The ring we decided on ended up perfect, too!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Haley M

We love St. John's Jewelers! My engagement ring, stacked wedding bands, and my husbands band are from St. John's. Linda (the owner) is great to work with and always has creative ideas and a unique selection of rings at a variety of prices (as well as some more traditional). I... Read More love vintagey pieces and simply adore my gold Megan Thorne picture frame ring and band. St. John's is one of the few places that carry her designs! My husband wanted a unique band and they custom made a brushed rose gold band which fits him (and suits him) perfectly. Linda also does repair and resizing and fixed an heirloom ring I wore on my wedding day (my Something Old). I couldn't recommend them more highly!

Fabulous Customer Service!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Jennie B

I absolutely love the engagement ring my fiancé picked out. Linda helped him customize everything to be just perfect. She is so wonderful to work with, and I can't wait to go back to St. John's to get our wedding bands!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/23/2010 Lisa G

The owner worked with us enthusiastically to find the perfect wedding set on our budget. The rings are wonderful and just what we wanted! It was a wonderful experience!