Wedding Officiant - Rev. Sark Elking

St Louis Wedding Chapel - Experienced & Well Credentialed Wedding Officiants. We perform beautiful wedding ceremonies at any wedding venue or location you choose as well as in our own beautiful wedding chapel which is perfect for small & intimate weddings located in South St Louis County

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim

Ceremony, Wedding

9620 S. Broadway, St. Louis, MO (314) 472-5017

Sark Elking at the City Museum

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Chris B

My wife and I chose to use Reverend Elking from St. Louis Wedding Chapel as our officiant. He was able to walk us through all parts of the ceremony and even made recommendations for various things that we were unsure of. Reverend Elking was sick the day of our rehearsal (as was... Read More my best man), but still delivered an amazing ceremony the next night. I was pleased with our selection of the St. Louis Wedding Chapel's officiant.

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Rachel F

Sark was absolutely amazing and made our wedding ceremony perfect!! Every one told me it was the best ceremony they have been to because it felt natural and really focused on us as a couple. He was so easy to work with and has a very calming/warm personality so my nerves were at... Read More ease. I recommend hiring him no matter where your ceremony venue is, he can work anywhere!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Kasy D

Sark did an Amazing job! We received so many compliments about our ceremony from our guests. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted! Sark took the time to listen to us about what we really wanted our ceremony to be, and delivered. We would recommend St. Louis Wedding Chapel to... Read More anyone looking for a great officiant.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Brittney S

Reverend Sark was amazing to work with! The first time we met was over the phone because we live out of state and even with just a short conversation, we knew he was the right officiant for us. He is so genuinely nice and easy to talk to. It felt like he had known us forever... Read More by the time we got to our wedding even though we had only spent a couple of hours with him. He was very detailed in walking us step by step through creating our ceremony (this is a lot harder than it sounds!) and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. On the actual day, he did such an incredible job and we had so many people tell us it was the best ceremony they'd ever heard. We absolutely loved the job he did and would without a doubt recommend him to others!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Shannon M

Rev. Sark is AMAZING! So personable and so sweet! I knew I had nothing to worry about for the ceremony. I've gotten so many compliments. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect! Sark listens to what you want and seriously tailors the perfect ceremony for you. Everyone thought we... Read More knew him personally because he was so comfortable with us. Definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Rebecca B

Rev. Sark Elking did an AMAZING job with our ceremony. It was a perfect mix of modern and traditional. After the ceremony, everyone was talking about how great it was and that it was one of the best wedding ceremonies people had ever been to. Rev. Elking did a great job... Read More including our personal interests into the ceremony and is overall a great speaker who keeps the audience's attention.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Jane & Alan G

Love this Chapel! Great experience!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Amanda W

Rev Elking was our officiant for our wedding on June 2nd, and I cannot recommend, nor thank, him enough! Planning a wedding can certainly be a stressful time, but Rev Elking made our entire day that much better! He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and just all around... Read More awesome. If you are looking for an officiant, seriously talk with Rev Elking, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shirly P

Sark was absolutely amazing!!! Words cannot describe how special and memorable our ceremony was thanks to him! Not only is he such a nice person, but he really made sure our ceremony is special and unique to us... We are so grateful and thankful for having had Sark as our... Read More officiant! Thank you so much, Sark, for being part of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica B

St. Louis wedding chapels- destination wedding quail ridge 10-30-16 - Hobbs wedding - officiant Sarky was super helpful during the ceremony. I was very nervous about how the whole thing was going to go!! We told him different things we wanted to include in the wedding he made... Read More sure everything went seemlessly !! he was awesome I would definitely recommend reverend Sarky :)!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sara R

Love this little chapel!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kelley D

Rev Sark made our day extra special. From the moment we met we felt very at ease and in more than capable hands. It is so nice to have a professional guide you during this time. Neither my groom or myself knew what to expect and Rev Sark answered all our questions and gave us... Read More information that we hadn't thought of. He gave helpful suggestions for the entire process and offered to meet with us as much as we liked, in person or on the phone to answer any questions or help us with our vows. Having him at the rehearsal was key, by the time the wedding arrived it felt so natural because we knew exactly what to expect. If you are seeking a professional to guide you through a very important event in your life, this is the man for you!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Lindsey S

Rev. Sark was absolutely incredible at our ceremony. We wanted a non-religious, short ceremony and he exceed our expectations. All the guests were raving about him, perfect mix of emotional and light-hearted. On top of that, he was very helpful the day of the ceremony getting us... Read More to sign everything and being professional and not stressing me out!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

Our wedding went Perfect. Thanks to St Louis Wedding Chapel. Our wedding Officiant was awesome and we couldn't of asked for anyone better. Everyone in my bridal party love him and thought that our ceremony was amazing. Thanks again

Reviewed on 1/02/2016

Rev Elking is the best. He is a great guy and fun to work with. He has a lot of great ideas and made planning our wedding easy. Our ceremony was very beautiful and is something will will always remember. We had lots of wonderful comments on our ceremony...

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Nicole E

We used Sark as our officiant and he was beyond wonderful!!! He is ridiculously friendly and is really passionate when he is performing the ceremony. My husband and I used him for ceremony at the Jewel Box and everyone loved him. I definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone... Read More looking to have an officiant. He helped in making our day special. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Tom R

Great to work with. We couldn't have done it with you. We appreciate you taking your time with us and our ceremony was beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Ellen D

Sark created the perfect ceremony for our wedding day! From our first meeting Sark combined our very different backgrounds in a beautiful ceremony for not only us but for our family and friends too. We received a lot of compliments and couldn't of asked for a more perfect... Read More ceremony.

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Tiffany T

We had a destination wedding but needed to legally get married back home first. Our pastor we originally had booked was diagnosed with cancer one month prior to our ceremony, so we had to find someone quick. This pastor was amazing, very responsive, and personable. Our guests... Read More loved him. He made the ceremony exactly what we wanted. So glad we found him.w e are truly grateful! We were married on 6/13/2015 at Carondelet Park.

OUTSTANDING!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Christine J

I could not have asked for a better officiant. Rev. Sark made the day serious and fun without going overboard with either. He was great at not missing a beat if something was not ready. There were a couple of things missed in the ceremony but he just smoothed right over... Read More everything. We truly enjoyed working with him. Rev. Sark was the perfect addition to our awesome day.

Worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Heather D

Our officiant was Reverend Sark Elking and he did an amazing job!! I can't believe how inexpensive it was!! We met with him once to go over everything and neither of us are very decisive, but he helped us every step of the way. He had a lot of really good ideas. You can tell he... Read More has a lot of experience. He helped keep everyone in line at the rehearsal. We were all nervous, but he assured us he would walk us through everything the day of the wedding and everything went perfect!!

Blessed

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Evan W

We had Reverend Hatfield at our wedding. He is very open minded by letting us add our own poems and vows which made it more personal. He made our day special!

Beautiful Ceremony

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Kelly F

Reverend Elking was absolutely amazing! My husband and I are not religious, but we have members in our family that are. Reverend Elking did an absolutely beautiful job at blending the religious with non religious. He walked our family through what was going to be done, and it... Read More went off without a hitch (we didn't have a wedding party, so we didn't have a rehearsal). If you don't have an officiant for your wedding, I definitely recommend Reverend Elking!!!