Stacy Anderson Photography

Houston/Galveston Area

Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Houston/Galveston Area (832) 444-3356

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Elizabeth F

Stacy was amazing to work with. Her turn around times on getting pictures back were insane, pretty sure I had my bridals back in 2 days! She's so easy going and knows exactly how to capture your love and emotion. Her attention to detail and eye for beauty is what sets her... Read More photography apart from the rest.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Morgan C

Stacy was the most fabulous engagement/bridal/wedding photographer. I cannot begin to say enough good things about her. She is pricey, but it was worth every penny to get the best photographer for our wedding. 1. For our engagement session, she was very pregnant, and we had... Read More our session in a large acreage field in Sealy, TX. She spent 2 hours with us on this land, walking all over the property, getting down on the ground getting different angles, doing everything we asked her to do. She stayed with us until we were satisfied. She got all of our edited pictures to us within 4-5 days of our photo session. 2. For my bridal session, it was raining at my venue, and I was not happy with the way I looked in my dress. She told me that if I hated the photos, she would re-do the entire session. I wanted the majority of my photos to be outside, as it was at Briscoe Manor, so beautiful. She was able to get tons of beautiful photos inside, AND outside. She got my outdoor photos by using the plastic that was wrapping my veil, and placing it underneath my dress! You couldn't even tell it was raining in my photos. 3. For our wedding, she had a second photographer helping out. Stacy was, of course, amazing. Got so many beautiful shots even though I only paid for 6 hours. I do have to say, her second shooter was not the greatest. She was kind of nonexistent, and had the groomsman "reinact" SEVERAL things in the grooms suite because she could not snap the photo the first time. Didn't like the second shooter, but Stacy is still awesome. She will stay with you until you are happy with the photos. Got all of our wedding photos back to us within 1 week. Drove all the way to Katy/Sealy/Richmond from Alvin for all of our sessions. I would not use anyone else to take photos of me & my husband/my family ever again. Hope she is still around to take photos of my children. She is so down-to-earth and sweet. Cannot say enough good things. FABULOUS, AMAZING, WONDEFUL photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Stacy is an excellent photographer and an absolute joy to be around. You can tell she has a passion for photography by the beautiful detailed images that she captures. I've enjoyed working with her every step of the way. She is very well organized and we'll worth every dollar.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Nanette K

We've known Stacy a long time and her photos just keep getting better and better. She is so sweet and takes the time to get to know the couple and tailors the pictures to suit you. You get good value for your money too. Her pics are absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I have been to several weddings where Stacy was the photographer. I love to watch her work ,all the photos are great. She sees a great picture and captures that memory, while most people pass them without notice.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Stacy is a wonderful photographer - one that truly enjoys what she does and continues to improve her talent. She has perfected the wedding photography experience - she is fun, thorough, and the photos she produces are beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Stacy and her assistant took amazing pictures of my recent wedding. I loved that she posted sneak peeks the next day so my husband and I could go back and enjoy the memories all over again. Stacy is sweet, kind, professional, and gets the job done. I would use her again for our... Read More next milestone.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jennifer B

Stacy was absolutely incredible!! Not only was her photography beautiful and exactly what I pictured, she also was extremely sweet throughout the process. About two months pre-wedding, Stacy sent me the sweetest package with a candle and bath salts to help me relax! She is... Read More sweet, professional, and an incredible photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Ana A

I've known Stacy for about 7 years. When she started doing professional photography, I could not wait for an occasion to have a photo session. I finally got engaged and I booked her immediately for my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. She was so patient with the many times... Read More we had to reschedule our engagement sessions due to bad weather and/or work schedules. Though we knew her, she made us feel very comfortable by talking us through the shoot and even laughing and cracking jokes with us. My family is so happy with her professionalism and her great quality of work. I can't wait for the next photo occasion! Book her. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Munira B

Stacy took our engagement photos and we could not be happier! Stacy took time and came up with a really fun story for our pictures and really made it about my fiancé and I. Not only did she tailor the place, she helped me put together both looks head to toe! Stacy made both of... Read More us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, making the day a fun and memorable time for us. She was really open to any ideas and suggestions we had as well! We are both thrilled with how great the pictures came out and how well Stacy did at capturing all the fun and love in our relationship. I could not say enough great things about Stacy and her work. If you need a photographer then she's your girl!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Marie E

I don't even know where to begin! Stacy is an amazing photographer words can't even explain it. She did my engagement pictures and she will definitely be my go to photographer for when I start family. I absolutely love my pictures and had so many compliments on them. Would... Read More recommend in a heart beat! Thanks again Stacy for capturing all those special and incredible moments.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Katy W

Stacy is phenomenal. Her pricing is so fair for the amount of things you get per package & for the awesome quality photos you receive. She is always in contact with you, she has been very flexible with timing, and listens to all of your ideas. My engagement photos were beautiful... Read More & I have complete faith and trust in Stacy to capture beautiful bridals and my wedding day. Lastly, her photo style is very organic and lightly edited. Her photos are absolutely perfect! Edited to add that my bridal portraits and wedding photos were nothing short of stunning and magical. Stacy is a dream to work with and so perfectly captured my vision for my wedding day. She was the best vendor I booked with and I will definitely be a lifelong customer of hers. You have to book this vendor!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Jimi R

Stacy Anderson is an amazing photographer! She is natural and fast! She's great at telling you how to pose and demonstrating when necessary. She makes you feel comfortable quickly. She has a great personality and makes everyone feel comfortable even though they're being... Read More photographed. She is also great with children and families. Her photos are beautiful and of high quality too!

Amazing work

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Anneka B

I am probably a little early writing this review, but I am so confident after seeing my "sneak peak" from Stacy, that I know I will be thrilled with all of my wedding photos! She created a small online album (25 photos) by Monday afternoon immediately after my Saturday wedding.... Read More Every photo so far is gorgeous! My guests continue to send complements and make comments about the photographers and how comfortable they were with them. Every time a guest approached me throughout the wedding, I would look up and see a photographer capturing the moment. Stacy and her assistant photographers were all great. Book her - you will not be disappointed! I can't wait to see more of my photos because I know they will all be beautiful.

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Stacy is so amazing and wonderful! I have worked with her several photo sections already and more in the future. She worked around our schedule and suggests really amazing places. I love her talent!

Fantabulous!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Jennifer G

Stacy was awesome!! We had a very unique, Renaissance themed wedding and she rolled with the weirdness very, very well! She was easy to work with, moved through the formals quickly. She had great ideas to play with the swords and other props used in the wedding! She truly seemed... Read More to be enjoying herself and I LOVE that in a photographer. I have been to several weddings and some photographers just either seem bored or like they do not really enjoy their jobs. This was not the case with Stacy! She was beyond punctual!!!! Affordable! Professional! We will definitely be using her for her baby bump pics (in a year or two!) and have already recommended her to several other couples!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Vashti N

Stacy did my anniversary shoot and I loved it. We were able to express our relationship in the images. Stacy helps you pose and feel comfortable. She makes being in front of the camera easy. And the pictures, they were amazing!

Stacy Anderson has "The Eye"

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Stacy with Stacy Anderson Photography was extremely professional and a genuine pleasure to be around. She was able to not only get the shots we absolutely wanted from our wedding day, but keep us all in line and calm throughout the process. I chose Stacy because I wanted someone... Read More with exceptional talent AND a creative eye. I wanted everything; fantastic shots of us plus shots of the architecture around us as well. Stacy delivered the total package. Perfect shots of us, our guests and made the scenic views last a lifetime for us. I highly recommend Stacy and would have paid 3x what she charges (she is very reasonable compared to others...) for the quality of photos and service I received. Thanks, Stacy! We won't be getting married again but you'll be doing our family pictures every year going forward!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Alicia S

Stacy was great! She brought an assistant and they both took great pictures. She met with me ahead of time to get an idea of everything we wanted, and she got our pictures to us very quickly! Just an overall great experience. I highly recommend Stacy!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Stacy is a wonderful photographer. We were so impressed with her professionalism and the quality of our wedding pictures. We have so many cherished memories from that day and love looking at the pictures. Stacy made me feel beautiful and captured the best moments and settings... Read More from the wedding. Next time we have a need for a professional photographer, we will definitely call Stacy.

The best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Courtney G

I'm usually not one to write reviews,but I was so pleased with my experience that I had to! I was married September 27, 2014. I had been researching photographers almost a year and could not find a photographer that was reasonably priced but great work. I finally found Stacy's... Read More website and loved her work immediately. During our engagement session I got to know her and she was so sweet and careful with my husband (who hates taking pictures). She was able to calm me when I was stressing about my wedding day, and so receptive to all I had to say. On the wedding day she was calm and excited at the same time. She got some amazing shots! I am so excited and pleased with all the pictures she took! She game me over 900 pictures edited from my wedding and then all of them in black and white to! So over 1800 pictures total! Something I never thought to ask other photographers was the amount of pictures they edited... most only edit 200-300 pictures total. Stacy gave me over 900! I highly recommend using her and would refer her to anyone! I can't wait to use her in the future!

GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 kelly B

Stacy has taken our family photos for the last few years and she is wonderful to work with. She is professional and personable. She is reasonable in price and takes beautiful photos. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT HER! I have been to weddings she has shot and she did a fab job.

Simply Stunning Photos

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

I was a bridesmaid in two weddings that used Stacy as their photographer. She does amazing work. As a make-up artist, I have recommended Stacy Anderson Photography to many couples and she has not disappointed. Her photos are crafted beautifully. On top of that, she is just a... Read More wonderful photographer to work with. She has the skills and talent to bring your special day to life!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Kattie A

Stacy was extremely professional and enthusiastic. Her creativity in her shots really made for some amazing memories that we are so fortunate to have. We are so glad that we used Stacy Anderson Photography!

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Natalie S

After researching photographers in the Houston area, Stacy was mentioned by a woman who was planning her wedding at the same time as me. I looked her up and I was able to view her portfolio as well as get her pricing right from the website. The ease of contact helped me out a... Read More lot as well as having information readily available. She did our engagement photos and our wedding. I couldn't be happier with my photos. She got the details I wanted and documented my evening to the fullest. I didn't get to watch my son be the ring bearer but because of Stacy I got to see every bit of it through photos! She mailed me my USB sticks (very cute with her logo) within 4 weeks of my wedding!!!!! I already have plans for the photos and I have hundreds to choose from. She is also very good with kids and getting them to pose for pictures as well as taking great candid shots.