Stacy Hart Photography

Delaware, Maryland and available for travel

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Dover, DE Delaware, Maryland and available for travel (443) 994-2929

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Megan S

We have had the pleasure of working with Stacy twice now: once for our engagement pictures and once for our wedding. Each time we were left in awe, not only with the amazing images she delivered to us, but more so with her personality and the experience. She approached our day... Read More and our love story with such attention to detail that I am left breathless when I look at what she captured. Each moment of our day was perfectly preserved and I can't say thank her enough for giving us memories that will last our entire lifetime!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Samantha F

Stacy blew us away with her beautiful photographs! She accurately captured the emotion and beauty of our perfect day! She was a pleasure to work with and it was like having a friend their to celebrate and capture your wedding day! She is professional, creative and loves her... Read More clients! Her engagement shoot helps you to get comfortable working with her. Her photographs are soft, romantic and natural, capturing real moments with our friends and family. Thank you so much Stacy for truly celebrating with us and for the sweet treasures that will remind us of the beauty of our lovely day. We are so excited to show them off!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Arselie M

Stacy was so so wonderful to work with. From the first time I saw her work I fell in love with her style and eye for lighting - she had exactly the look and feel we were looking for. The first time we met we bonded over our love of cheese and chardonnay and it felt like we had... Read More been friends for years! Her professionalism and organization made everything so easy and stress free for our wedding weekend - we had two days of Catholic and Hindu ceremonies and Stacy captured everything so so beautifully! Not only is she a talented photographer but she is a beautiful and caring person as well. We are thrilled to have worked with her and her team - they went above and beyond anything we could have imagined - and would recommend her to anyone!

She has an amazing gift!

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Natalie Q

I was absolutely blown away at the beauty of my pictures. Over 850 and there wasn't a single picture that didn't make me cry or smile. The quality is beautiful and I know I'll treasure them forever. Whenever we have kids we know who we're calling!