Custom Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

3626 Prescott Avenue, Dallas, TX (469) 317-7905

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Amanda b

Jill and Christi from stamped were a pleasure to work with. They did all of my wedding extras and seating chart. They were fast, easy and even delivered for us to the wedding venue. Our extras were completely perfect and matched the rest of our wedding perfectly. I would hands... Read More down work with them again for any paper products, they are so sweet!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Lauren D

Jill at Stamped Paper Co. is incredible! She is amazingly talented and was able to take the vision of what I wanted for my wedding and translated it perfectly. Jill and Christi were such a pleasure to work with and made what could be an intimidating process, so easy and fun!

Jill is a creative genius!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Kristen K

Jill at Stamped Paper Co. is a genius!!! She did our invitations, programs, and extras (stickers for cupcake boxes, BOOT-SHAPED KOOZIES, napkins and welcome booklets). Everything was gorgeous and she was able to create exactly what I wanted. Jill is extremely creative, and got... Read More everything done in time! LOVED working with Stamped Paper Co.!!!

Love Stamped Paper Co.!

Reviewed on 3/24/2013 Emily S

One of my favorite parts of planning my wedding was working with Jill at Stamped Paper Co. We had so much fun talking about the mood I wanted to create at the wedding and how she could bring that to life through the paper elements. She designed custom save-the-dates, gift bag... Read More inserts (a creative guide to everything to Eat, See, and Listen to in New Orleans), programs that had a very personal touch, napkins, and seriously fabulous invitations! She had a challenge on her hands with the invitations. I wanted the invitation, rehearsal dinner invitation, brunch invitation, and directions to the wedding all in one piece. What she created was just perfect! She knew my personality, the colors I liked, and the vibe I wanted and created a multi-layered piece mixing patterns to create a classy, whimsical, and truly functional invite! I am so happy I chose to work with her for my wedding. I can't wait to work with her again for our next celebration!