Engraved Elegance for a Lasting Impression

High Quality Genuine Engraved & Letterpress wedding stationery to set the tone for your special day. Star Social is the leading company for handcrafted pieces including Save the Dates, Invitations, Programs and much more! We work with designers or you have the capability to utilize our designer. Call us know to set up your consultation!

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

500 Century Plaza Drive, Houston, TX (281) 951-5808

Reviewed on 1/03/2013 Margaret S

I was a guest at three separate weddings from which the invitations were purchased from Star Engraving. Each invitation was either engraved or letter pressed on lovely paper. Beautifully done.

Was A Happy Bride-to-be

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Brandy G

Star Engraving & Printing Company foremost had the best customer service that was super friendly, timely, and listened to what I wanted. I gave them an idea of what I wanted without looking through a bunch of cookie cutter books, and they gave me the perfect wedding invitation.... Read More The quality of my wedding invitations looked like I spent and arm and leg, but were very reasonably priced. They delivered in every way!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Angela

I worked with Star Engraving to create my wedding invitation suite. They were professional, quick and provided valuable insight into the best printing method to create a beautiful invitation. My initial idea was to letterpress my invites in metallic ink. After a conversation... Read More with Suzi at Star Engraving, we changed the method to engraving so that ink would keep the metallic look rather than just a muddy brown, which would have resulted from letterpress. I LOVED the way my invitations came out, and know it wouldn't have been nearly as beautiful without her help. THANK YOU!