Professional Videography You Can Afford!

Capture your wedding memories forever in vivid detail. Wedding packages start at $499. All packages include 1 videographer with 3 cameras for the most exciting & entertaining video possible. Our low profile techniques are unobtrusive, capturing every action and reaction, even in low light.

$ – Inexpensive

Wedding

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

74 A River Bend Rd, Stratford, CT (203) 314-1810

Great service!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Kay T

We used Star Quality Video for our entire wedding (ceremony & reception). Rich and Kate were awesome. From the moment we met them at their house until our big day they were always available and accommodating. They were also by far the most reasonably priced. So glad we chose to... Read More video the entire wedding because it's the only way we get to see all the special moments. Would definitely recommend and use them again.

Amazinggg

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Melissa S

Getting a videographer was a last minute addition and I booked them a month before the wedding. They were affordable compared to other videographers and were always around capturing our special moments!

videographer

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Nicole G

great to work with! great value!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Hannah C

My husband and I were referred to Star Quality video by a friend who used them and loved them! Kate and Rich were great to communicate with and helped us get the exact package we were looking for for our wedding. The only complaint I would have was that we only got one... Read More videographer instead of two as we were expecting, but we are sure the video will still come out great! Thank you Rich for everything! Definitely recommend!!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Caitlin V

Rich and Kate are a fabulous pair. John and I barely noticed they were there, unless they were asking us to do something in particular. We have not seen the video yet, but they were so much fun to work with! I am a firm believer in getting the video as you can't see everything... Read More at such a big event! I would definitely recommend!

Wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Christina C

Rich and Kate were sooo great to work with! I can't wait to see my video!! Reasonably priced and can work within a budget!!!

highly recommend

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Brian S

They work out of there condo. husband and wife. cant beat them. they are so passionate and it shows. they were a lot of fun to work with. great personalities paired with top of the line service that cant be beaten. didnt notice them for most of the night. they stayed out... Read More of the way and didnt compromise quality. highly recommend

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/22/2012 Colby M

Awesome to work with, very helpful. Hardly knew they were there at the wedding. True artists. Cant wait to see the video. Great prices

Professional

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Selina T

Rich and Kate are a husband and wife team who are both extremely professional who paid attention to detail for our ceremony and reception. They captured all of our special moments and we are so glad we chose to have our wedding videoed.

excellent videographer

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Cristina M

Rich and Kate were amazing!! I could not have been happier with their work. They were so professional and nice to work with. They made us a photo montage ahead of time that we showed during the wedding and it was really well done. I am very pleased with them and they were a... Read More great quality for the very reasonable price.

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Ronice A

If you want superb service and excellent videos, then you have come to the right place. They delivered on their promises, they compromise and work for you all night long. Consultations to find out what you wand and how you like xyz b4hand makes you feel comfortable with your... Read More choice. The product recd is more than what you could have ever wished for. The editing is professional and the choices they made are great. They choice of where and when to put music over certain sections is fabulous! During the event, you will not notice they are there, but they are everywhere, catching everything!

Videographer..best around

Reviewed on 10/15/2011 Margaret G

We found our videographers thru my sister, because they shot her wedding. They are absolutely fab to work with and are a blast!! I cant wait to see my video!!! My sisters came out amazing & know ours will too!!

All your special momments on Video

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Tilsia W

Kate & Rich were great. They were easy to work with and reasonable priced. Thier video quality (especially sound) was better than most videographers located in Connecticut. Try them, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Teresa I

They were very friendly and great to work with. They were not intrusive at the wedding, but got some great coverage. I was very pleased with them.

Great so far

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Sara D

We haven't received our video yet, but Kate and Rich were a pleasure to work with and we know they got some great shots of events throughout the day. Very friendly and unobtrusive; we highly recommend them!

Our Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Tracy R

Kate and Rich of Star Quality Video were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. I had to do a lot of communication via e-mail due to my location, and they were so prompt and efficient with planning. They did a wonderful job as our wedding videographers and my... Read More husband and I would highly recommend them!

Loved our Video!

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Megan B

Kate and Rich are great people to work with, and our video came out great. On wedding day, they didn't appear intrusive to us or our guests. I do remember them pulling me and husband aside a bunch of times so they could get some shots they wanted. Seemed slightly annoying at the... Read More time, because we just wanted to dance and try to enjoy ourselves, but once we saw our video, we realized it was definitely worth it and we could see why they were doing that. We also purchased the Highlight video, which we loved. It came out great. We wish we could have gotten that before the actual video as a teaser. Time frame to get everything back was 4 months (for us). Our only complaint was them not capturing 2 things we asked for (interview/best wishes from guests and a shot of the photo collage I danced to with my dad). We defintiley love their team, and our video, and would definitely recommend them :-)