Simply Breathtaking… Simply Starbright

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

150 West 28th Street, New York, NY

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Laura B

We loved working with Starbright Floral Design. Tom was extremely helpful and accomodating, and was a pleasure to work with. I had an idea or two, but was pretty flexible and loved his suggestions and the way he incorporated the design of the rest of our wedding - our flowers... Read More turned out beautiful, and exactly what we had envisioned.

Tom at Starbright

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Jacquelyn C

I can't say enough about how wonderful Tom was to work with! From our first meeting, I knew I had found my florist. He listens!!! We talked through my vision for the wedding and the special meaning behind some of my flower choices. Through the entire process, Tom never made me... Read More feel like I was bothering him or asking stupid questions. He loves what he does and it shines through. Originally, I was one of those brides wanting peonies in March. While not impossible, peonies are just not usually a good choice for winter weddings (smaller blooms and really expensive)so Tom talked me through some options and gave me great ideas for alternatives. Imagine my surprise a few weeks before my wedding when even though we had talked through design and made decisions months ago, Tom reached out to me to let me know that with the warm winter and early spring it turned out peonies would be big, lush and affordable for my March wedding after all. To have someone who is so caring and also so talented is truly a rare find. Fast forward to the day of my wedding... the flowers were absolutely amazing!! They were delivered on-time (Tom actually checked to see what time we were doing photos before the ceremony to be sure I had my bouquet) and the set up was flawless.

Use Starbright for your Wedding!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Karen H

I used starbright florist for my bouquet and wedding party flowers as well as small centerpieces, at first I was going to do it myself flowers and I decided to check starbright out, the result was more than I ever expected and beyond reasonable, plus the quality of their flowers... Read More are high end, fresh and so beautiful, the roses they used were amazing, so glad that I made that call.. Plus Nicole at starbright is friendly and great to work with any vision you have..

TO Starbright Floral Design