Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

12 Uxbridge Rd., Mendon, MA (508) 478-2312

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Heidi B

Jim and Jenna were absolutely amazing in helping my fiancée pick the perfect engagement ring for me, and helping us both select our wedding bands. I truly feel like they appreciate us and established a personal relationship with us instead of just viewing us as an ordinary... Read More customer and caring only about the sale. They went out of their way to correct a ring sizing issue we had (our mistake not theirs) without any hassle and have always made themselves ready and available when we call or visit. I will always go here for my jewelry and for gifts because I know they really care about their customers satisfaction! Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Elizabeth D

Working with Stardust Jewelers has been a great experience. My first experience with them was when I was looking to purchase an engagement ring. They were very informative. We ended up designing a custom ring that my fiancé loves. They offered great advice during the... Read More process. Since that time, we have purchased our wedding rings and a number of gifts through Stardust. They are truly committed to great customer service. Jim, Jenna and Nicole have been a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016

Wow, the experience and personal service from Stardust is second to none. I can't ever imagine going somewhere else for my gifts and jewelry in the future after my experiences with them. Friendly, personable, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and full of beautiful jewelry to... Read More pick from is just the tip of the iceberg you will find at Stardust Mendon!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Christina C

Stardust has been so amazing! The team is so sincere and helpful. They truly care about you, and want to help you find the perfect ring! Our rings are so beautiful, but the customer service is what sets them apart from any other jeweler. Thank you for making this experience so... Read More special and memorable!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Lindsey C

Walking into Stardust is like walking into a friend's home! The entire team is welcoming, friendly, and super helpful. Having worked with them for a custom engagement ring and wedding band, we could not have been more happy! Their knowledge and expertise resulted in a truly... Read More one-of-a-kind piece which I LOVE!! Other fine jewelry purchases have been made with ease and confidence and they take such a personal interest making the shopping experience a true joy. We would not consider going anywhere else for our jewelry purchases and feel fortunate to have a trustworthy, passionate, and talented jeweler. Keep up the good work and see you soon!