Artistic

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

28 Bloomfield Avenue, Pine Brook, NJ in the tri-state area (973) 227-7878

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Marie M

Went to a wedding recently and she was the photographer. Very unprofessional, very rude. I just hope the bride gets nice pictures.

Linda Stark Studios

Reviewed on 11/28/2014

Linda Stark studios photographed my daughters wedding on Nov.23 2014 at the Pleasantdale Chateau.Linda was truly a pleasure to work with .Her experience and expertise made everyone feel comfortable,and at ease while all the necessary photographs were taken.Her patience with the... Read More grandparents and younger guests made everyone feel comfortable and not feel like they were being hassled to take pictures.At no time did anyone feel that they were being pulled away from something to have pictures taken.The wedding just flowed magically with Linda capturing the day without being intrusive.I highly recommend Linda Stark, we can not wait to see the pictures!

Photographer

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Jennifer S

Excellent! Linda is amazing and truly a professional!..Love her work she made me feel like I looked so beautiful!

Great photographers

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 MaryGrace A

I found Linda great to work with, willing to work with my budget and still had great pictures, also always available when needed.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2011 Jamie D

We love not only Linda but her excellent ability to capture all the right moments in her photos. All of our pictures came out absolutely amazing! We are so happy we chose her for our wedding day!

I Love Linda

Reviewed on 3/04/2011 Caroline B

Linda is artistic in the way she photographs the day. She is awesome to deal with and she can handle tough family members and drunk groomsmen! She takes charge so you don't have to worry about a thing. She even helped me get my dress on while the bridesmaids were off doing... Read More other things. Not cheap, but I highly recommend.

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER..captures everything!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Francine D

I used Linda from Stark Studio which is the owner and I honestly can say she is worth every penny. Her expertise in how to take photos and she knows exactly how to pose everyone of all shapes and sizes. Our pictures came out beautiful!!!! Linda captured every moment of our... Read More wedding. We were extremely happy with her and she is so nice to work with. She's been in the business for years and keeps up with all the latest technologies of photography. I would recommend Stark Studio to everyone getting married.

Rating for Stark Studio

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kimberly L

Review for Stark Studio

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Karen G

Linda Stark is amazing! She has a wonderful personality and captures unbelievable moments. She does a mixture of posed and candids, but will tailor the style to what you prefer. Our wedding was very classic and she really captured that in the photos. Her assistant was great as... Read More well.;Absolutely nothing!