Starlight Music is your best Live Music Solution

Starlight Music (formerly Starlight Orchestras and E Three NYC) is the best choice for an elite live music band! We are an upscale talent collective based out of New York City and provide the highest level of Live Music options for weddings. Valerie Romanoff, The Blake Band, Rock & Soul, The Starlight Orchestra, White Light and E.V.E. lead this amazing roster of Bands who are all individually customized by one of our Event Producers to best enact the vision for your event. Having been chosen to perform at the weddings of Kevin Hart, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas, Fortune 500 companies and thousands of upscale events, Starlight stands alone as antithesis to the typical wedding band. Contact us to have your wedding become a true Starlight Experience.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

37 West 39th Street, Suite 501, New York, NY Metro NY, NJ, CT Areas (212) 354-6460

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Gabrielle V

Starlight Music's Rock & Soul band truly BLEW US AWAY and was one of the most important parts of the best day of our lives. They surpassed our expectations and went beyond our hopes and dreams. The dance floor was packed from the minute the doors opened until the very end. We... Read More interviewed with several companies before choosing Rock & Soul and we had the best first impression with Evan, the band leader, who eased my bridal nerves leading up to the big day. We couldn't count how many people came up to us during the reception to tell me how amazing the band was. People do not dish out compliments when they are not well deserved and they definitely deserved it. Evan really proved that he has a gift for reading the crowd. We had a very high energy crowd and never expected less from our friends and family. Rock & Soul was truly the perfect match.

2017-09-15T15:29:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Gabrielle! Your friends were WILD!! We had too much fun partying with you and them. So glad we were able to contribute to your wedding day...

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Lauren V

UNBELIEVABLE! Starlight Music was AMAZING! They completely stole the show! Easily the BEST band I have ever heard in my life. Not one person at my wedding sat the entire night. I have been getting so many compliments on their behalf! This band was so professional and talented... Read More and so much fun to work with. Evan and his team were great to work with and I can honestly say this was the BEST wedding decision I made! There are no words to describe how AMAZING this band is! I hope that I can see them again at another wedding! Choose this band for your wedding! I PROMISE you won't be disappointed!

2018-02-07T10:57:55 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kerry S

I'm not one to typically write reviews but Starlight Music MADE our wedding and I just had to share. The Blake Band was beyond professional, accommodating and most of all TALENTED beyond words. It's nerve-wracking to select a wedding band...there are countless options, the... Read More environment is competitive and you oftentimes rely on video tapes alone in making such an important and expensive decision. However, the music dictates everything about the night. If the music is good then everyone will have an amazing time - period! All of our guests were awe-struck and the Blake Band nailed every song, whether it was the Beatles, Pitbull or Adele. Talent aside, Starlight Music differentiates itself with the customer service. From the beginning, Evan Tyler and the whole gang at Starlight made my husband and I feel incredibly comfortable. Evan is not a salesman - he's a knowledgeable and experienced musician who listens and cares. We didn't feel like just another engaged couple being sold on a band (like we did at so many other NYC-based groups). A month prior to the wedding we met with Denny (the band leader) - his passion and enthusiasm is genuine. We knew that he would do everything he could to ensure we were happy. Meeting with Denny in person was such a perk (many other bands review the details over the phone, and you never speak to the band leader directly). The coordinator was also very responsive, organized and helpful with logistics when I had questions. Pick Starlight Music - I promise you it will be the BEST decision you make!

2017-10-23T20:19:08 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you Kerry for that amazing review. It means so much to The Band and everyone that works at Starlight. We really appreciate it! Send us pictures of the wedding once you get them :)

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Sarri H

The best! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Tracy S

Rock & Soul band absolutely killed it at our wedding! From our first meeting through the wedding reception we felt that Evan made an effort to understand our taste in music and vision for our wedding day. Evan and Allie were very organized and made us feel comfortable that the... Read More day would go off without a hitch; it could not have gone any smoother! The wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were highlighted by a great variety of well performed music. Evan suggested vocalist who could sing our ceremony songs which was very special. The acoustic trio at cocktail hour was perfectly our style. The band did an amazing job getting all of our guests up and dancing for the whole night. Everyone was raving about them! My husband and I 100% recommend Rock & Soul band. Their commitment to a quality performance (they bring a crew to setup and test audio!)and flexibility in achieving this made for an incredible night!

2017-12-18T10:11:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review Tracy!!! Evan Tyler

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Debbie B

It's Monday morning and I am able to reflect back on this past weekend of my daughter's wedding. This is the honest to goodness truth...I have gotten numerous emails,phone calls and texts regarding the wedding and how great it was... The FIRST thing, after telling me how... Read More beautiful the bride was, was how UNBELIEVABLE the band was. The Denny Blake Band are true professionals, talented musicians and great entertainers. You guys are the real deal!!! I can tell you that not one thing was left out. Everything we discussed was included in their sets and the wedding was seamless. I know I told each member of the band before they left how happy I was with the night, but 2 days later I am still as excited about it as I was then. Thank you so much for helping make our night so special!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Suzanne W

There are not enough words to explain how phenomenal the group was! A whole different level!!! Totally rocked the wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Christina W

Starlight was AMAZING!! They exceeded our expectations and had everyone dancing all night long. I would highly recommend this band!!! We had so many guests tell us they were the best band they'd ever heard at a wedding. And not just at the reception! We had the rock trio... Read More play our cocktail hour and they killed it!! I don't often write reviews, but Starlight should get 10 stars. We had a blast at our wedding thanks to Starlight!!

2017-10-19T12:06:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christina! Rock & Soul had such a wonderful time partying with your guests at The Morningside Castle!! Everything was perfect and you and Patrick were awesome :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Angela P

We had the absolute best experience with Starlight and the Blake Band for our wedding! We loved Denny and the band. We used the acoustic trio for arrivals, ceremony and the cocktail hour- they were fantastic! the band kept the whole room on the dance floor for hours. We received... Read More so many compliments on their professionalism and skill and couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Denny and the team at Starlight.

2017-09-20T18:37:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Angela! Denny said your dance floor was packed all night! Sam and Peter are in the office right now watching the band :)

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Karen B

Hey Valerie et al We want to extend a huge thank you to Valerie, Starlight Orchestra and everyone at Starlight Music who worked hard to make my son's wedding exactly what we had hoped it could be. From the stirringly beautiful ceremony music to the exhilarating, rousing party... Read More we couldn't have asked for more. I don't remember being at a party where literally everyone who could walk, including my 91 year old mother, was on their feet and on the dance floor!!!! Throughout the night, our guests kept saying "This band is amazing", "I can't believe this band", "This is the best band we've ever heard." You were playing and singing, and everyone else was singing your praises. As a family we simply had the best time!! Your music choice was pitch perfect :). Everyone wanted to party - exactly what we hoped for. You also totally respected our desire to continue the music with the volume turned down during dinner to allow conversation, and then, within minutes of dinner, everyone was back on the dance floor. It was perfection - what a great and fun way for Greg and Jeannette to start their lives together!! Thank you, thank you! You guys are truly the best! With much appreciation, Karen

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Dale B

We are just beginning to recover and feel our feet again! Outstanding performance!!! The entire Rock & Soul band blew us away! Every guest at our daughter's wedding had an amazing time (as you could tell from the dancing and high energy) and commented on how great the band was... Read More the entire night! Music selections were perfect for the range of guests! Thank you for working and coordinating with our Clergy to learn the music for the ceremony. It was a beautiful start to the wedding! Thanks again! We look forward to speaking to you when our son gets engaged!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Scott K

As soon as Lindsey and I got engaged in November of 2016, there was one critical focus for the wedding- the band. We agreed that the band can make the party the most special memory. Thankfully we knew Alyssa Arndt and were able to set up a meeting and book The Blake Band just... Read More one month after our engagement. We were so confident and excited for the band that we raved about them to anyone who would listen, so much so that our close friends Justin and Meri booked the bank before even hearing them at our wedding. As if we had any doubt whatsoever, the band went above and beyond our expectations and made the party the best day of our lives. From the moment Denny began playing "Sweet Disposition" and Lindsey walked down the aisle to the encore performance of "Shut up and Dance With Me," the dance floor remained packed with our friends and family. It was unbelievably special and takes a unique talent to be able to keep a group of 250 people on their feet to the point where they didn't even want to sit down for dinner or leave the party when it ended at 1am. Thank you to Denny and the entire crew, everyone was amazing and left a lasting impression on our guests who I know will be booking future events with The Blake Band and Starlight Music in the future! Thank you again for such a seamless event and we look forward to many more!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Shayna B

Starlight Music is absolutely AMAZING! (E Three NYC) Denny & Evan ROCKED our wedding- we had the absolute best time, and heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests who stated it was the best, most fabulous band they'd seen at a wedding. The whole process with them was... Read More amazing- Evan is honest, and really tells you what he thinks will make your wedding a success (the amount of pieces, types of singers for vibe you're going for, etc). They are organized, and communicate with you from the moment you sign on with them until your wedding day. We spoke to several orchestras of a similar caliber, and they honestly didn't even come close to Starlight Music. Denny and the Blake Band played all the 80's 90's rock we were looking for, while Evan made sure to add in some top 40 songs sure to get the guests going. I wish I could relive the night over again!!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Alexandra L

Where do we even begin. Corey and I simply had the best night of our lives and that is in large part because of Evan & his amazingly talented Rock & Soul band. They so far exceeded our expectations of what the night would be. They blew us away with their set list - one song... Read More was better than the next. The run of show was on point, and the energy level was absolutely incredible. All we heard all night and all day after was that the band was amazing. Literally, that was our biggest takeaway. So thank you thank you thank you, for absolutely everything. It's been such a pleasure working with Evan and I hope there will be many more events & weddings where we can party at together again.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Sheryl D

OMG. There are not enough words to express how pleased we were with the music provided by Starlight Orchestras. From song selection to guest interaction, the essence of every moment of the evening was set to music. My friend commented that "very often it is hard to "see" money... Read More well spent at weddings. However, it was evident that the expense of the entertainment was well worth it". We went on a musical journey. Thank you for providing the"heartbeat" to one of the happiest days of my life and certainly the happiest day in the lives of Jessica and Larry. I am eternally and forever grateful. Merci mille fois! With much appreciation,

2017-05-24T11:36:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for posting!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jessica D

Our band, The Blake Band was absolutely incredible. Honestly, they were the best I've ever experienced at any wedding. Our first dance song was done perfectly and exactly the same as the recorded version we had practiced our dance to. Everyone was dancing and having a great... Read More time till the very end. I didn't want to ever leave the dance floor! The way they interacted with our guests was so much fun! Our best man found out that one of our guests was a dancer in MJ's "Thriller" video. After he begged, the band thew the song in the mix even though they hadn't rehearsed it. You wouldn't have even known it was a last minute request because it was so perfect. Watching my friends dance with her was such a treat and was a once in a lifetime experience for them. The level of talent everyone has is really outstanding and special.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Alison G

When we first started planning the wedding we both knew how important the band and the MC of the wedding would be to creating the right atmosphere for the night. Starlight and Evan blew any and all of our dreams and expectations out of the water. Starlight captured the spirit of... Read More our family and friends perfectly and we could have doubled the size of the dance floor and it would have still been full all night long. It was also the little touches and suggestions that Evan made during the planning phase that created the moments that stand out for me the most-- like replaying our first dance song at the end of the night with all of our friends and family dancing along. Evan has put together a very special group of performers and we feel very lucky to have had Starlight be apart of our night.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Dana L

THIS BAND WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE! My husband and I are still floating on cloud 9 from our wedding on Sunday, and we wanted to thank the entire Starlight team, and especially the Blake Band, for going above and beyond to create the most amazing party anyone could ever ask for.... Read More From the moment we met, the Starlight team has been nothing but a delight to work with, unbelievably accommodating, thoughtful, and above all, captured the essence of who Ian and I are as a couple. Your willingness to work with our Jewish singer, Eli Marcus, (and learn a ton of new music) and the fact that you allowed my dad to play guitar onstage shows how phenomenal you are. The music and the vibe was on another level, and we will cherish every moment we had out on the dance floor. Thank you so much for being the heart and soul of our wedding, and it should come as no surprise that EVERYONE has been asking who our band was!

2017-02-24T10:56:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dana for the wonderful review. We are so glad that the wedding was such an enormous success!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Michael W

Starlight played a big role in making our wedding night the best night of our lives! They were incredible and really kept the energy of the party going all night. So many of our guests raved about them following the party. The entire night seemed to go off without a hitch, and... Read More in large part to the way they orchestrated everything. It was amazing how everything was exactly on time! Our wedding was at Brooklyn Bowl a major concert venue in NYC and they sounded incredible and were able to carry the room and did a great job bringing our vision to life. We would recommend them to anyone, and hope to work with them in the future for other celebrations.

2017-01-19T12:16:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Gabriella And Michael!! Rock & Soul had an amazing time celebrating with you :) Although, we had everyone dancing so much that we never got to bowl...LOL!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Matt C

The Blake Band was fantastic!!! They helped to make our wedding amazing and kept our guests dancing all night long. From our first planning meeting up to our big day, working with Evan, Denny and team was a wonderful experience. We couldn't recommend them more for your next... Read More event! Best - Matt & Kristen

2017-01-19T09:55:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks to yo both! Denny said it was a great night and your guests were awesome!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Scott R

Starlight Orchestras led by Valerie Romanoff was absolutely incredible. Before I knew what Starlight was, I was upset that I couldn't book my top choice and then booked a different band from a top NYC band company. After seeing my original band play at another wedding, I... Read More realized it was not for us and switched to Valerie. Valerie and Starlight absolutely rocked. It ended up being the best performance by a wedding band I had ever seen and countless guests still can not stop raving about them. What separates Starlight is not just a great lead singer or two, they literally had 6 singers that were all unbelievable. I asked them to do an ending of two songs that are not part of their usual repertoire and they did them amazingly well. If you want an unforgettable experience, Starlight is an obvious choice.

2016-12-20T11:06:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! We had an amazing time sharing in your wedding. Your guests danced all night long which makes our job so much more fun.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Steven S

Did anyone ever tell you that the band makes the party? Well that is 100% true. Evan and his entourage at E Three/Starlight rocked the house at our wedding on Dec 3rd at the Mandarin Oriental. For the entire night, our dance floor was packed right until the very end, as they... Read More were a high energy band that kept the house rocking all night long. Evan was incredible in putting together a customized music selection based on the liking of my wife and I. We really wanted a lot of different things, from a little bit of oldies, to 90's rock and hip hop, to some current good pop. Evan was even able to do a Latin music set for us (being that my wife is Venezuelan, we wanted to give her family some of their traditional music). They also learned a few songs for us, including our first dance song and processional song and really went out of their way to make our night special. The talent that Evan has on his band roster is TOP NOTCH and the best part is you get to listen to the talent when you first meet up with him, so you can hear how great they are as individual singers. Everyone at our party couldn't stop talking about how amazing the band was and said how it was the best wedding band they had ever seen! After our wedding, I can honestly say I think you would have to be stupid to use any other band out there. TRUST ME!

2016-12-20T11:12:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Steven! Rock & Soul had such a blast with everyone! Have an amazing Honeymoon in January and don't forget to send us pictures from the wedding :)

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Sharon F

Hi Evan, I just wanted to let you know that Saturday was truly amazing! the honeymooners have just touched down in Hawaii and the relatives have gone. Yet we are all still elated over the spectacular celebration that you helped us provide for Jena and Greg on Saturday, at... Read More Glen Island Harbour Club. It was nothing short of the wedding of Jena's dreams. As expected, our guests were astounded by every aspect of the wedding from the the impeccable detailing to the fine quality of a first class affair. But it was Denny and his band that truly made the wedding the success that it was. The guests were blown away by the abundance of talent that commanded the ballroom and they are still commenting on how GREAT the band played. Please let Denny and the other band members know how much we appreciate how hard they rocked and how much we all loved it! Its been 12 years since you kept the dance floor in motion at Jena's Sweet Sixteen. You did an outstanding job then and you met all expectations, once again. This is the reason that clients like us return to work with you. Loyalty is based on trust. We thank you again for making it possible for us to give Jena and Greg a day to remember and one Brian and I will never forget. I look forward to working with you again for Justin and Daina's wedding on May 20, 2017 at The Surf Club on the Sound. Best Regards, Sharon Finn

2016-11-04T12:29:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sharon! The Blake Band said it was a blast and that you had an amazingly good looking crowd :) We love working with your family and can't wait until next year!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Lauren B

We were absolutely blown away by how terrific you were at our wedding. We got a million questions and compliments from our guests asking who you were and how we found you and how fantastic the band was. Your company is just filled with amazing talent and you made our wedding... Read More truly spectacular. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Our guests had the best time and we were just ecstatic with everything!!!

2016-08-23T17:55:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Fusion had such a wonderful time performing at your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Gail B

I cannot begin to tell you had fabulous the music was. the party started at 7:00 PM the dance floor was still going strong at 12:30. Everyone who attened the wedding called to ask about the music . It could not have been more perfect. The singers were awesome.. The selection... Read More of songs . Evan and his staff were easy to work with. Thank You for a perfect evening .. Gail Berman

Evan Tyler

Evan Tyler has been a leader in the private industry for over 25 years. As CEO of Starlight Music, he works closely with each potential bride and groom to make sure that the band fits their vision, thus avoiding a typical cookie-cutter wedding. As the Bandleader of Rock & Soul, he brings firsthand knowledge of what it takes to make an event successful. His passion for producing events and working with his clients will be evident during the initial demo presentation. His prompt responses to emails and phone calls will let you know that he is personally invested in the success of your event