Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

2299 Coney Island Avenue, Brooklyn, NY NYC & Tri-State Area (917) 705-7754

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 I. W

I have started and stopped writing this review on several different occasions. It is so hard to write a review when there are simply not enough words in the English vocabulary that will do justice to the incredible work Starlight Studioz - Photography + Cinematography... Read More have done for my wedding . My wedding was on March 29, 2015. From the very first meeting my husband and I felt as though our wedding was the most special event that will ever exist. We knew right away that Ellen, Eddie and their team would take care of us on the most magical day of our lives. The feeling did not stop the minute we signed the contract! As the months progressed leading up to our wedding day Ellen was there every step of the way helping us plan and prepare. After filming our love story (and us simply not liking how we look!), Ellen and Eddie graciously agreed to refilm and recreate a new love story. We also purchased a photo booth package for our wedding day that was a huge hit with all the guests! In the months leading up to the wedding Ellen became not only my videographer but my friend and confidant. She was there to help make even the most detailed of decisions (I texted her the morning of the wedding asking her opinion on the groomsman pocket square color!). Such decisions were not part of her requirements but she took every question and decision seriously as though it was her own wedding day. Our relationship with Ellen and her staff did not end after the wedding day. Eddie, Ellen and Dima were patient with us in our very detailed requests pertaining to editing our wedding video. Now that we have the finished product we couldn’t be happier with the results. My husband and I recommend Starlight Studioz - Photography + Cinematography to everyone who asks for wedding recommendations – they truly will go above and beyond their job description. While my husband and I feel very lucky to have had such a wonderful team for our wedding day, we are even more grateful for the friendship we have created with the team. They are a wonderful group of people and we look forward to using them for all of our families’ important milestones. We anticipate Starlight Studioz - Photography + Cinematography being in business for decades to come and have already hinted that we plan on using them for photo and video when our daughter (now only 1 years old) has at bat mitzvah and a sweet 16! If we have any say in the matter they will do our daughter’s wedding video as well. We couldn’t imagine working with any other photo and video team ever again. Simply put: Starlight Studioz - Photography + Cinematography spoiled us in the best way and we are eternally grateful for all the love and hard work they put into their finished products. Thank you Ellen, Eddie and Dima from the bottom of our hearts.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Wendy R

Don't even think twice. Just book them! I have zero regrets about choosing Ellen, Eddie & team for my engagement and wedding photos and video. They are extremely talented, personable and absolute professionals!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tina L

Our photos & Video were great! I would recommend them! Im happy to have worked with them

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sharon Z

Ellen & Eddie from Starlight did a phenomenal job on our wedding photos at such a short notice and at a reasonable price.  We couldn't be happier about the photos and video.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Susan J

The Starlight team spent around 13 hours on location on our wedding day, and really did a fabulous capturing our family, our emotions, and the amazing scenery. We felt very comfortable having them there, professional, but also relaxed attitude that fit right in with the mood we... Read More were trying to create.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jamie O

Ellen & Eddie were amazing to work with!  My husband and I were very nervous about selecting the right photographer and were immediately impressed with Michelle's approach to our event, her proposal and her general demeanor.  Her communication skills and response times are... Read More fantastic and she was great to offer up a lot of suggestions on posed photos, candids, etc.  The event went amazingly well and we could not be any more thrilled with our photos.  So, so many beautiful shots.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Scott R

The Starlight team photographed our wedding and we couldn't have been happier!  They were extremely accommodating to our requests and most importantly, and their work is second to none!  The pictures came out beautifully and we are forever grateful for all Ellen did to make our... Read More wedding day extra special!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah H

We couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture our wedding day, They were on time, fun and we just loved our wedding film we received shortly after our wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 ariela M

We're so happy that we chose Starlight Studiz as our wedding photography & videography team. They did an awesome job capturing our special day! They had some really creative ideas for picture compositions and we absolutely love how the pictures turned out.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Denise C

Ellen & team were our engagement and wedding photographers. They did an amazing job!!! We get so many compliments on the quality of our photos. And as a former student of photography, I can say they really know their craft. They were always on time, reliable, and always went... Read More above and beyond. We cannot recommend their services enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 David S

What an incredible vendor! I cannot say enough glowing things about Starlight Studioz. Their style, vision, flexibility and professionalism made our wedding day and pictures absolutely perfect. I wanted vendors that I didn't have to worry about on day of. Ellen spent a... Read More considerable amount of time on the phone and in person discussing my vision and were always available by email or phone to discuss changes or ideas. I'd highly suggest getting a package that includes an engagement shoot. This was a great test run and allowed my husband and I to get used to being photographed :). Their pictures will be cherished for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 mark M

The best decision we made for our wedding was to hire Eddie, Ellen & the starlight team. The photos and video came out amazing and they were so easy to deal with. By far the best vendor from our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Beyond amazing photography! Starlight studioz captured special moments between our family and friends so we can remember how incredible out day was. The pictures that they took of us (bride and groom) exceeded our expectations by a million fold! They were fun and were very... Read More engaging with us and all the guests! I can't say enough how gorgeous our pictures turned out! Everyone that sees them think they came out of a magazine!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Their pictures & videos as you can see are amazing! When it came to our event they were amazing! I get to relive my special moments through their amazing photographs & wedding film.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I can't say enough good things about Starlight Studioz! Ellen and Eddie are very personable, professional, flexible, and take amazing quality pictures. My husband and I felt very comfortable with them. They also had great pointers for our wedding timeline. I would definitely... Read More recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Cannot express how much we adored Ellen and Eddie. They are true artists who go the extra mile for excellence. They were our favorite vendor by far!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

They were absolutely fabulous!! So professional and captured our wedding day beautifully. From our first initial meet we knew there was no other photographers we wanted. Ellen & Eddie were incredible from beginning to end!!