We Tell Your Story!

Every couple has a special story. We remain non-obtrusive, but deliver a cinematic view of your special day you'll want to watch over and over again. Call today for The Knot Bride Special!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

2299 Coney Island Avenue, Brooklyn, NY NYC & Tri-State Area (917) 705-7754

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Annie Z

Starlight studios has been an absolute pleasure to work with! i was very stressed out on my day but Ellen and her team put me at ease! They came on time and knew exactly what to shoot. They are young, fun, and super professional! Anytime there was any question-I got a reply back... Read More in mere seconds! I highly recommend them and will be using them for future events!! They are also super accommodating when it comes to pricing and will work with any budget! You will not regret this vendor!

Hollywood Film!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 danae z

Ellen & Eddie and the Starlight Studioz team are absokutely amazing. Our film turned out to be incredible. We had an incredible experience throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding they were there from the befginning until the... Read More end....capturing everything and making us laugh when everything wasnt going exactly as planned. The final product was beautiful, very artistically done. We had all our family over to watch and all thought we were watching a hollywood movie. They are awesome and recommend them without a doubt!

thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 donnie r

Thanks you much for all your hard work! my wedding day was so much more special because your team was part of it. Thank you for recording all the special memories and I will never forget. and will forever treasure. I loved every second of the video!!! Highly recommend!!

Best Decision

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 rachel w

When my fiance and I went to the studioz we were blown away by Starlight Studioz.The highlights of our wedding left us speechless, breathless and sobbing with tears of joy. They captured all the important moments as well as others these other really great and fun ones that I... Read More hadnt event know about...They geniunely care about you as a couple and go above and beyond. Highly recommend to all future brides...Can't wait to use them again for another event.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Wendy R

Don't even think twice. Just book them! I have zero regrets about choosing Ellen, Eddie & team for my engagement and wedding photos and video. They are extremely talented, personable and absolute professionals!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tina L

Our photos & Video were great! I would recommend them! Im happy to have worked with them

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sharon Z

Ellen & Eddie from Starlight did a phenomenal job on our wedding photos at such a short notice and at a reasonable price.  We couldn't be happier about the photos and video.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Susan J

The Starlight team spent around 13 hours on location on our wedding day, and really did a fabulous capturing our family, our emotions, and the amazing scenery. We felt very comfortable having them there, professional, but also relaxed attitude that fit right in with the mood we... Read More were trying to create.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jamie O

Ellen & Eddie were amazing to work with!  My husband and I were very nervous about selecting the right photographer and were immediately impressed with Michelle's approach to our event, her proposal and her general demeanor.  Her communication skills and response times are... Read More fantastic and she was great to offer up a lot of suggestions on posed photos, candids, etc.  The event went amazingly well and we could not be any more thrilled with our photos.  So, so many beautiful shots.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Scott R

The Starlight team photographed our wedding and we couldn't have been happier!  They were extremely accommodating to our requests and most importantly, and their work is second to none!  The pictures came out beautifully and we are forever grateful for all Ellen did to make our... Read More wedding day extra special!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah H

We couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture our wedding day, They were on time, fun and we just loved our wedding film we received shortly after our wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 ariela M

We're so happy that we chose Starlight Studiz as our wedding photography & videography team. They did an awesome job capturing our special day! They had some really creative ideas for picture compositions and we absolutely love how the pictures turned out.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Denise C

Ellen & team were our engagement and wedding photographers. They did an amazing job!!! We get so many compliments on the quality of our photos. And as a former student of photography, I can say they really know their craft. They were always on time, reliable, and always went... Read More above and beyond. We cannot recommend their services enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 David S

What an incredible vendor! I cannot say enough glowing things about Starlight Studioz. Their style, vision, flexibility and professionalism made our wedding day and pictures absolutely perfect. I wanted vendors that I didn't have to worry about on day of. Ellen spent a... Read More considerable amount of time on the phone and in person discussing my vision and were always available by email or phone to discuss changes or ideas. I'd highly suggest getting a package that includes an engagement shoot. This was a great test run and allowed my husband and I to get used to being photographed :). Their pictures will be cherished for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 mark M

The best decision we made for our wedding was to hire Eddie, Ellen & the starlight team. The photos and video came out amazing and they were so easy to deal with. By far the best vendor from our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Beyond amazing photography! Starlight studioz captured special moments between our family and friends so we can remember how incredible out day was. The pictures that they took of us (bride and groom) exceeded our expectations by a million fold! They were fun and were very... Read More engaging with us and all the guests! I can't say enough how gorgeous our pictures turned out! Everyone that sees them think they came out of a magazine!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Their pictures & videos as you can see are amazing! When it came to our event they were amazing! I get to relive my special moments through their amazing photographs & wedding film.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I can't say enough good things about Starlight Studioz! Ellen and Eddie are very personable, professional, flexible, and take amazing quality pictures. My husband and I felt very comfortable with them. They also had great pointers for our wedding timeline. I would definitely... Read More recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Cannot express how much we adored Ellen and Eddie. They are true artists who go the extra mile for excellence. They were our favorite vendor by far!

Start a Conversation!