We Tell Your Story!

Every couple has a special story. We remain non-obtrusive, but deliver a cinematic view of your special day you'll want to watch over and over again. Call today for The Knot Bride Special!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

2299 Coney Island Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
NYC & Tri-State Area

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Annie Z

Starlight studios has been an absolute pleasure to work with! i was very stressed out on my day but Ellen and her team put me at ease! They came on time and knew exactly what to shoot. They are young, fun, and super professional! Anytime there was any question-I got a reply back... Read More in mere seconds! I highly recommend them and will be using them for future events!! They are also super accommodating when it comes to pricing and will work with any budget! You will not regret this vendor!

Hollywood Film!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 danae z

Ellen & Eddie and the Starlight Studioz team are absokutely amazing. Our film turned out to be incredible. We had an incredible experience throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding they were there from the befginning until the... Read More end....capturing everything and making us laugh when everything wasnt going exactly as planned. The final product was beautiful, very artistically done. We had all our family over to watch and all thought we were watching a hollywood movie. They are awesome and recommend them without a doubt!

thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 donnie r

Thanks you much for all your hard work! my wedding day was so much more special because your team was part of it. Thank you for recording all the special memories and I will never forget. and will forever treasure. I loved every second of the video!!! Highly recommend!!

Best Decision

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 rachel w

When my fiance and I went to the studioz we were blown away by Starlight Studioz.The highlights of our wedding left us speechless, breathless and sobbing with tears of joy. They captured all the important moments as well as others these other really great and fun ones that I... Read More hadnt event know about...They geniunely care about you as a couple and go above and beyond. Highly recommend to all future brides...Can't wait to use them again for another event.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Beyond amazing photography! Starlight studioz captured special moments between our family and friends so we can remember how incredible out day was. The pictures that they took of us (bride and groom) exceeded our expectations by a million fold! They were fun and were very... Read More engaging with us and all the guests! I can't say enough how gorgeous our pictures turned out! Everyone that sees them think they came out of a magazine!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Their pictures & videos as you can see are amazing! When it came to our event they were amazing! I get to relive my special moments through their amazing photographs & wedding film.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I can't say enough good things about Starlight Studioz! Ellen and Eddie are very personable, professional, flexible, and take amazing quality pictures. My husband and I felt very comfortable with them. They also had great pointers for our wedding timeline. I would definitely... Read More recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Cannot express how much we adored Ellen and Eddie. They are true artists who go the extra mile for excellence. They were our favorite vendor by far!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

They were absolutely fabulous!! So professional and captured our wedding day beautifully. From our first initial meet we knew there was no other photographers we wanted. Ellen & Eddie were incredible from beginning to end!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The best decision we made for the wedding was our photo/video team, Starlight Studioz. I can’t put into words how much we love our wedding photos, they look like they can be in a magazine, and I’m my biggest critic. They captured the true essense our wedding day, emotions,... Read More funny moments and ones we didn’t even know they captured. Our wedding film made us laugh and cry, and just can’t stop rewatching it. Ellen, Eddie & Oleg for being the most amazing team and for these unforgettable memories! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

The reason my husband and I chose Starlight Studioz as our photographer and videographer was because we were amazed with the way my friend Natalie’s wedding photos and videos turned out. They definitely did not disappoint us with our wedding photos and video. The quality and... Read More sound is amazing! I will definitely be recommending them to all of my friends who will be getting married next.