Dreamy, Romantic & Authentic Memories

We, Starling and Sage, are a husband and wife team that travel worldwide, documenting moments of wonder with adventurous couples in love. Emotive, Stirring, Radiant, Artful Masterpieces. When we think about photography, these words come to mind. Because photography is our fine art, we live and breathe its beauty and finesse. But besides photography, we truly are in love with love. Having a crazy love story ourselves (read about it on our website!), love is the real reason we get up in the morning, excited to be a part of the most amazing day. We want to tell your story in the most romantic, wonderful, authentic way, with family, with friends, and the one you call your favorite person in the world. Here’s to a lovely journey of friendship, laughter and wonderful memories.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

The South, New Orleans, Singapore & Beyond (601) 740-0597

So great!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I chose Starling and Sage because of my family's positive experience in using them with my sister's wedding. They become fast friends while upholding professionalism. Their work is dependably unique and beautiful, while working with them is easy and reliable. They make the whole... Read More photography experience fun and relaxing because you can trust the final product will be exactly what you'd hoped for. I would recommend them again and again!

Loved Everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

My husband and I loved everything about our experience with Starling and Sage! Finding the right photographer was the hardest part of our wedding plans, but we could not have been happier with our decision! Out of all of the other options we looked into from other photographers,... Read More the package that we selected from Starling and Sage could not be beat, in price or quality! We were able to have an engagement session, bridal session, plenty of hours the day of the wedding, and several pictures and a memory book all included! We are so in love with how this special time in our lives was captured, and could not have dreamed of more beautiful results! Daniel and Steph made us feel so comfortable in each session giving our pictures such a natural quality! Even our bridal party mentioned how fun and easy it was working with our photographers. Choosing Starling and Sage as our wedding photographers was one of the best decisions we made, and I know we will always cherish the stunning memories they captured!!

Starling and Sage

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Nadya E

Starling and Sage are the best photographers! I went in with a vision and they went above and beyond to make it come to life!! They are great about capturing the moment!! I did 3 photoshoots with them plus the wedding!!! Every shoot was so much fun! My pictures are magazine... Read More perfect thanks to Starling and Sage!!! Daniel and Steph are so friendly and easy to work with! I always felt really comfortable working them!!! Im so happy I used them and I will have beautiful pictures/memories that will last a lifetime!!! One of the most important things about a wedding is your photographer!! And, I would recommend Staring and Sage to anyone!!! If you are looking for amazing pictures then, you better give them a call!! :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Erin B

Fabulous photographers! Steph and Daniel are the absolute best! They are such talented, creative minds that worked to capture our day perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rebecca H

Steph and Daniel were a dream to work with, and our photos are gorgeous! They were professional and flexible, which I loved, and have since become delightful friends! I will always recommend them to anyone in need of professional photography!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rachel C

Starling + Sage are the dreamiest! As photographers, they have a unique artistic vision, and as people, they are kind and caring. Our entire experience, from engagement session to reception, was perfect with the quirky confidence of Starling + Sage leading the way. Upon... Read More receiving our photographs, my husband pointed to a shot and said, "This one. This is the one we'll show our grandchildren one day." We will never be able to thank Starling + Sage enough for capturing the moments that our family will treasure for generations!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sydney S

Beautiful pictures! Fun and easy going yet professional. It was such a pleasure working with them. Our engagement and wedding pictures were just how we dreamed they would be!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lane B

I knew as I selected Starling and Sage to do photography that they produced stunning work. I was not disappointed. Not only was I thrilled with the product, they were so fun to work with from the engagement shoot through picking out photos for our album. You can't beat a... Read More husband/wife duo that you enjoy hanging out with on your wedding day. S&S captured the essence of our day and didn't miss a beat! I will cherish my gorgeous photos forever!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Shelby H

Steph and Daniel were so amazing to work with! They made the decision making easy for me. I appreciated their knowledge and professionalism. My wedding photos captured the spirit of the day and I will look back at them always and smile!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Melanie M

Stephanie and Daniel were a joy to work with. For both our engagement session and wedding day, they made us feel easy, relaxed, and special. Our photos turned out beautifully, even our engagement shots with two unruly dogs! To top it off, the packaging of our final prints and... Read More album was extraordinary - very elegant. I would wholeheartedly recommend Starling and Sage to anyone in search of an excellent wedding photography team!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Clinton R

Cannot say enough good things about Starling and Sage! They made my wedding day truly memorable, and I can't imagine using anyone else. Having two photographers is an absolute must as both get amazing shots from different angles that you definitely want to have after your... Read More wedding day is merely a blur. Starling and Sage capture moments that you want to remember for a lifetime with delicate and romantic artistic style.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Krista K

Love these guys. All the images and products were of incredible quality and delivered in a timely manner! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Haley D

We had such a great experience with Starling and Sage! I was particular about who I wanted to be our photographers. I had a vision for the style and quality of the photos that I wanted, and they met all of my expectations. They are professional, thorough, and prompt, but also... Read More made us feel relaxed and taken care of. My husband and I look at our photos all the time. Definitely one of our biggest treasures from that day. Their work speaks for them - they are seriously talented!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Haley W

Starling and Sage photographed our engagement session and our wedding. The photos were absolutely breathtaking and looked like a fairy tale. They really captured the family oriented, vintage, and unique look of our wedding perfectly. The whole process is easy and everything... Read More is planned for the wedding day, so no rushing through photos. HIGHLY recommend them! Their work is truly art and worth every cent.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 LeighAnne

One of the best wedding planning decisions I made was asking Starling & Sage to do the photography. We did engagement and bridal sessions and wedding day photography. Daniel and Steph are like great friends who make you feel totally comfortable in front of the camera. Their... Read More artistic vision is unmatched and I couldn't be more thrilled with the moments they've captured of my husband and me during this most special time in our lives. I would work with them again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to anyone looking for creative and beautifully styled photography.

Could not be happier

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Catherine R

Starling and Sage Photography is amazingly professional and great at what they do. We are so glad we made the investment in beautiful pictures of our wedding. They captured our day even better than we imagined.

Beautiful. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My partner and I fell in love with Starling and Sage's work and photography style and knew we wanted to engage Steph and Daniel for our wedding. Right from our first meeting, Steph and Daniel were very professional and helpful. Most importantly, they made us feel very at... Read More ease. So when it finally came to the day of the shoot, it didn't feel awkward or forced for my partner and I to be our usual goofy selves in front of a lens. And, more than anything else, I think that sense of ease, being comfortable and trusting in our photographers, translated into the beautiful photographs which we received. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you so much Daniel and Steph!

Best Decision We Made Planning Our Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Candice M

Picking a wedding photographer can seem very overwhelming due to the amount of money usually involved. Choosing Starling and Sage was hands down the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. They were worth the investment ten times over. Our entire wedding party... Read More couldn't stop bragging about how great they were. They make you feel so comfortable the entire day. They are complete PROFESSIONALS. After hearing horror story after horror story of wedding photographers, I knew from our initial meeting I needed to book them before they were no longer available for our date. Steph and Daniel truly are the best.

Best Photographers Ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Karley H

Daniel & Steph are amazing!!! They were one of the very first people I called when beginning the wedding planning process. I knew that when my wedding was over, all I would have to look back on would be pictures. I wanted amazing pictures and Starling & Sage delivered. Daniel &... Read More Steph gave us all we wanted and then some! They are the sweetest people and truly will do whatever it takes to make your wedding experience all that you want it to be and more!

Breathtaking!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lacey K

My husband and I loved working with Daniel and Steph. Their work is beautiful and breathtaking. Our pictures exceeded our expectations. Daniel and Steph are a pleasure to work with and have such creative ideas. We can't thank them enough for capturing our journey to becoming Mr.... Read More and Mrs.!!!

Loved everything

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

My fiancé was actually the one who mentioned Starling and Sage when it came to deciding photographers for our last minute engagement ceremony and I was so glad he did. They were absolutely amazing and so accommodating during our session. They were able to take photos of us in... Read More our natural environment but at the same time gave us direction when we needed it. The pictures came out beautifully and I still love looking at the photos. I can't wait to see what's in store for our wedding.

Capture a beautiful story

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

After searching relentlessly for a wedding photographer, I found Starling and Sage. Their ability to capture a story between two people is quite beautiful. As a bride, this a day I thought of and knew specifically what I wanted, especially in our wedding photos. For me, our... Read More story was what I wanted to be seen through the photographs. That is exactly what I found to be true with Starling and Sage, even before our wedding day. When I decided to go with them, I was emailed a questionnaire to be filled out about my husband (at the time fiancé) and I. It included our story, how we met, what we enjoyed to do together, favorite memories, ect. Not only were Starling Sage willing to get to know us as a couple but they also new the importance of this day. Organization was a HUGE plus for me. I knew I made the right decision when weeks before our wedding, I filled out a second questionnaire about what the schedule for that day would look like. It was very detail oriented and very helpful for me just in filling it out. The week before our wedding I was given the exact schedule of our day. Because our wedding party and families were aware of our photographers schedule everything went better than I could have imagined. Everything was comfortable with Starling and Sage, which allowed our wedding party to relax and enjoy our photographers. This also allowed Starling and Sage to do what they do best, capture our story. Photographs and memories are what my husband and I have to remember the most important day of our lives. Starling and Sage captured it with such a beautiful sweet elegance. Every photo taken shows exactly that and more.

Mississippi December Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Starling and Sage are absolutely incredible in more ways than I thought possible in a photographer. They are easy to work with, care about what you want the outcome to be, inspiring to work with, and an overall joy to work with. They got my photos and photo album to me in a... Read More great timeframe. I'm so thankful they were my photographers for one of the biggest days of my life!!!

Love for Starling and Sage!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Erin M

Hiring Starling and Sage was one of the best vendor decisions of wedding planning! It was easy to communicate with Steph during the planning process. We LOVED our engagement photos and getting to know Daniel and Steph during the session (husband/wife photography team!!). We... Read More had a rainy wedding day, but our photographers eased our nerves and jumped into Plan B. We are THRILLED with the photos and are so thankful to have our day preserved by these two. These photos are a treasure!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Ashley P

Starling and Sage are the absolute best wedding photographers in Mississippi! I feel as if I had two major hurdles to overcome in choosing my wedding photography team, first, I was a curvy bride and, second, my new husband has an awkward/forced smile when posing. Starling and... Read More Sage relieved both of these concerns! As a curvy woman, I rarely think I look as beautiful in photographs as I feel in person. The images that Starling and Sage captured at my engagement session made me look as gorgeous as I feel! And my (now) husband looks relax and happy – no forced smiles. Everyone who looks at our engagement photos comments about how happy and in love my husband and I look. And I am still amazed at how Starling and Sage managed to capture so much of our love and happiness in their images. On our wedding day (09/05/2015), Stephanie was a major calming influence on my wedding morning. After a major debacle at the hair/make-up salon, which resulted my bridesmaids not being able to help me get ready, Stephanie calmed me down, got me into my dress, and settle my mind to be ready to take ‘first-look’ pictures with my groom. I will be forever grateful for her intervention and her and Daniel’s professional and calm presence on my wedding day. Stephanie and Daniel are the very best photographers in Mississippi and probably the entire Gulf region. If you go with Starling and Sage, you will have an amazing experience and get only the most beautiful images!

Stephanie & Daniel Bishop

Radiant, Cinematic, Editorial and Full of Wonder - that is Starling and Sage's photography style encapsulated in just a few words. Meeting over sushi, Daniel and Steph's love for photography grew along with their love for each other. After bridging the gap of the Pacific Oceans for 18 months via Skype, they finally tied the knot (haha), and decided to use their gifts to help others tell their love story. As a husband and wife photography team, they complement each other perfectly with their contrasting personalities.