StarLite Dining Cruises of Clearwater & St. Petersburg

Waterfront, Cruise

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL (727) 462-2628

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Taylor J

Bryan and I are so happy we decided on Starlite for our wedding ceremony and reception. We got married on the Starlite Sapphire and it was like a fairytale wedding from start to finish. All the staff was helpful and made the day beautiful. All of the guests loved the boat, and... Read More had only great things to say about the food. No complaints at all. I would highly recommend this venue for both the ceremony and reception of your wedding. You will not be disappointed. :) -Taylor and Bryan Pegram

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jenny F

We are incredibly happy with our decision to get married on the Starlite Sapphire. From the initial conversation to the day of, the staff was fantastic. They were always friendly and helpful with any requests we had. They accomadated the ladies arriving a bit early due to... Read More transportation. We chose not to have cake and they provided dessert for us. Our DJ was fun and easy going with our requests. All of our guests raved about the bartender, wait staff and chef. The food was prepared upon ordering and delicious. What a beautiful setting it was for pictures as well! We highly recommend Starlite for a wedding venue.

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Brittany H

my now husband and I were on a budget and for the customer service and quality of food and drinks it couldn't have better. Steve was our coordinator and he was beyond fantastic. I hadn't eaten anything all day and I felt very nauseous he did everything he possibly could have... Read More to make sure that not only myself, but my groom was enjoying ourselves. Even though it rained, you wouldn't have ever known. They all made my day even more special. The price is fantastic, the food and drinks are to die for and the customer service made it feel like they were apart of our family. We will be going back!!

Absolutely Unforgettable!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Sadie R

When I began planning my wedding, I was looking for something unique and memorable for my wedding party and guests. I was not looking for a typical banquet hall reception. StarLite Cruises provided exactly what we were looking for. The food was out of this world, the service... Read More impeccable, and the views breathtaking! All that attended are still raving about how wonderful the food was, and how much they enjoyed the cruise. I was so happy to be able to provide my guests with the gift of a cruise, for coming so far to attend my wedding. It was obvious to everyone on board, including the bride and groom, that the staff on board was doing everything possible to make sure that every aspect of the evening was perfect.. and they did just that!! We are so excited to get our photos back, because the views were so amazing and could not have been captured at any other venue. Thank you to the staff of StarLite Cruises for making our night absolutely perfect!

Perfect wedding

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Amy H

The food was wonderful, the staff attentive my guests had a blast and i would recommend this boat for a formal wedding without giving up the water anytime!