StarLite Dining Cruises of Clearwater & St. Petersburg

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL (727) 462-2628

Absolutely Unforgettable!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Sadie R

When I began planning my wedding, I was looking for something unique and memorable for my wedding party and guests. I was not looking for a typical banquet hall reception. StarLite Cruises provided exactly what we were looking for. The food was out of this world, the service... Read More impeccable, and the views breathtaking! All that attended are still raving about how wonderful the food was, and how much they enjoyed the cruise. I was so happy to be able to provide my guests with the gift of a cruise, for coming so far to attend my wedding. It was obvious to everyone on board, including the bride and groom, that the staff on board was doing everything possible to make sure that every aspect of the evening was perfect.. and they did just that!! We are so excited to get our photos back, because the views were so amazing and could not have been captured at any other venue. Thank you to the staff of StarLite Cruises for making our night absolutely perfect!

Perfect wedding

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Amy H

The food was wonderful, the staff attentive my guests had a blast and i would recommend this boat for a formal wedding without giving up the water anytime!

Start a Conversation!