Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

14362 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ (480) 830-1308

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Stacey C

Choosing the right DJ can seem like a daunting task at first. Trust me when I say this, “no need to look any further, Jimmy is your guy!” The wedding was beyond amazing and the guests raved about the music all night; from pre-ceremony to last dance. He’s truly a professional.... Read More Jimmy made the wedding run seamless. Brides and grooms - with everything you have to worry about on your big day, I can assure you that by going with Jimmy and Starz Entertainment, you will have nothing to worry about. Phenomenal job from beginning to end!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Yolanda C

Parker Jewel with Starz Entertainment was amazing! He kept the night flowing and made sure everyone was ready for the next activity. He picked great songs that kept the crowd moving and grooving. I didn't need to worry about the timeline or anything with Parker there. He was... Read More absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Rachel M

Wonderful DJ! Very talented and engaged our audience all night!! Thank you Jimmy!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Stephanie D

Matt was the captain of the ship, guiding everyone through the reception. Our venue was different and reception had a unique flow and he made sure no one was left behind or missed anything.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Zach S

The best DJ service around. Jimmy made our wedding nothing short of perfect. Got all 180 guest involved and had everyone on the dance floor all night. You can’t go wrong with him as your DJ. Thank you Jimmy!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Craig D

I could not write enough positive words to describe how happy we were with Matthew Bolt and Starz Entertainment!!! From the consultation to the their website, we felt confident throughout the entire process. Matthew was well prepared the day of the wedding and even showed up... Read More earlier than he stated! The best part of all? He had my entire wedding guests on the dance floor THE ENTIRE NIGHT!!! You will not be disappointed! This company (and Matthew Bolt) will take great care of you and your event!!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Dako K

These guys rocked!!! Bit only did they provide us with what we needed, they went above and beyond, making sure our big day went smoothly. They aren't just a DJ service. They emcee'd our event and helped us schedule it and kept the party going the whole night. I couldn't ask for... Read More more. In fact I didn't, they just did it. Outstanding service and friendly atmosphere. Great party for the price and superb skills by the team. Highly recommend Starz entertainment for any event need!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Stacey W

Parker was fantastic! Great MC and DJ! The music he played had everyone dancing all night! Thanks Parker!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Emily K

The overall experience that my husband and myself had with Jimmy Davenport was absolutely perfect! We were planning a destination wedding, and everything from the initial phone conversation to the several follow up phone calls were direct and straight to the point. Jimmy... Read More listened to our concerns and taste, and perfectly executed the entire evening. We were able to give him a list of songs for each part of the evening, and he played every single one, and went off our taste to vibe out our guests to put on a fun party for all of us! He was also extremely creative and thinking out side the box with certain details of the wedding and ways to make it cohesive, flow, and perfect for us and the size of our wedding/venue space. We would absolutely recommend Jimmy again and would use him for any other events if we were back in the Phoenix area! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Amanda P

Jimmy Davenport and his team were amazing! I had multiple meetings with Jimmy before the wedding that helped him get a better idea of what we were looking for. Jimmy was also extremely accommodating when it came to my sister. She was able to sing our first dance song with no... Read More problems. She enjoyed working with Jimmy the day of the wedding. I would recommend Jimmy and his team to anyone that is looking for a professional and fun DJ!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Jessica M

My Husband and I loved working with Brent Owens and Starz Entertainment for our wedding! Brent met with us a couple times before the wedding to map out all the details and make sure we felt confident and ready for our big day. And when our big day came... it was absolutely... Read More PERFECT. Multiple people told us that our wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever been to, and we believe that Brent and Starz Entertainment played a HUGE part in that. Everyone loved the energy, the dance floor was always full (the bass package and light added an extra "umph!") and there were smiles on everyone's faces all night long! We'd definitely recommend them and use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

These guys did an amazing job!!! If there were any hiccups I didn't know about them. The evening went smooth as silk. Everything was very fun and engaging and there was nary a lag. Thank you, Jimmy for helping to make our big day so perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Traci G

Starz Entertainment is hands down the best DJ service ever! Brent was our DJ and he was awesome. Our dance floor was never empty. To top it off, the moment we booked him, he made sure to stay in contact and was always checking in to make sure we were ok or if we had any... Read More questions. Stop debating and hire Starz Entertainment, they are the best. My friends and family are still raving about how great the DJ was and how they'll hire them for their future events.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Angalynna T

Matthew Bolt was absolutely amazing. We were so stressed out when picking our DJ. We've all been to that wedding that just wasn't THAT fun because the DJ was mediocre at best. Matthew was such a blast and took our wedding to the next level. Words can't describe how happy we are... Read More with Starz Entertainment and Matthew. BIG FANS.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Samantha D

Jimmy Davenport did an amazing job of DJing our wedding! He was able to read the party guests and adjust the music to make sure the dance floor was full and everyone was having a good time. We got tons of compliments from our guests about his performance and everyone loved him!... Read More He kept everything upbeat and made sure everything flowed well. He anticipated our needs before we even knew we needed them! Couldn't have asked for more!! :)

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Ronda K

Brent had the dance floor full from the moment of first dance until the light shut down.. we wanted a party he made it happen. Thank you !!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Tara G

Our DJ (Parker) was INCREDIBLE!! We got tons of comments from our guests saying how great he was. He had everyone dancing all night long and made the entire night so fun for all of our guests of all ages. We had such an awesome night thanks to Parker and will definitely... Read More recommend Starz Entertainment to all of our friends. They made it a simple process and they offered helpful advice to customize the night to fit our wedding. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jennifer S

Absolutely amazing!!! Bobbie our DJ was the best my guest and bridal party are still talking about how great he was and how much fun they had!l

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Stephanie G

Jimmy was the PERFECT DJ for our wedding! He was creative, fun, friendly, and exceptionally knowledgeable about music. He had tons of great suggestions that weren't just your standard, boilerplate wedding music. He got the crowd dancing and kept the party going all night. He... Read More suggested the "Selfie Sprint" which was absolutely a blast. Everyone said it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to. I would highly recommend Starz and Jimmy!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Brittney H

Joey Dean did an amazing job at being our Dj for our special day. I would definitely recommend stars entertainment! They make sure everything is set for your special day!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Danielle A

Jimmy was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole experience; not just the day of the wedding, but also with all the planning. He was efficient and provided great customer service. Our wedding was perfect because of him!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Melissa M

True pro's! on time, professional, organized, and they know how to keep the party going. We were lucky enough to be able to use Jimmy, but there is no doubt in my mind that he holds all his DJ's to the same standard that he holds himself.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Jennifer W

We had a phenomenal experience with Jimmy D. From the planning process to the big day, he was the consummate professional. He always responsive to emails and calls, helped us outline our ceremony and reception and had plenty of music suggestions when we fell short on ideas.... Read More So many of our guests commented on how fun he made the reception and helped it move along smoothly. In addition, he is a warm and friendly person and continually put our minds at ease.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Emily D

Jimmy was AMAZING! He was very responsive, easy to reach, and provided exceptional service. He kept our crowd dancing all night long; there was never a moment that the dance floor was empty. He was so easy to work with and everyone raved about his song choices. He knew how to... Read More read the crowd and played music that appealed to all generations. I would 100% recommend Jimmy and Starz for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Adriana O

We are so incredibly happy we chose Jimmy D to DJ our wedding! Jimmy was extremely professional and organized throughout the whole process. His planning skills really put us at ease prior to the event and ensured that the wedding ran smoothly (despite last minute weather venue... Read More changes). Jimmy incorporated our musical choices beautifully, and also ensured that the dance floor was lively at all times. Our wedding included families of different cultures, and he incorporated both seamlessly. Jimmy was fun and the music really just made our wedding a big, fun party, which is what we wanted. Would 100% recommend Jimmy D and Starz Entertainment!