Grooves that move you.

Steel Toe Stiletto is a premium events band based in Greenville, SC. The band was formed from friendships between some of the southeast's most impressive vocalists and musicians. They knew that collectively, they had a lot to offer anyone looking for a modern, professional entertainment environment. They’re proud to call Greenville home, and love every opportunity they get to enhance their community by performing. You can find them playing your favorite music all over the southeast at charity galas, corporate parties, wedding receptions, and other celebratory events.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

24 Sirrine street, Greenville, SC (803) 466-7066

Review from the Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Mandy P

My name is Mandy, and I am seasoned wedding planner in the upstate! I have done hundreds of weddings and I have the great opportunity to hear lots of bands. My bride and groom hired Steel Toe Stiletto for their reception this past Saturday, May 24, 2015 at Mountain Park Barn,... Read More part of the Cliffs Communities. STS Rocked! I mean they knocked it out of the park. From the time we spoke on the phone regarding the time line to the last song. They are so talented. High energy! Knew all the top covers and sang them amazing! The guests loved them and did not want them to quit playing. I wanted to jump out there and dance and forget I was the planner :) Ok..I did a little. I would highly recommend STS for your next event, party or wedding reception. I am hard to impress and they impressed me majorly. Great band. Great group of people who demonstrate a wonderful professional attitude and have a gift for entertaining. Can't wait to book them again, Mandy Powell Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Mark G

Our daughter's wedding was July 22, 2017 at The Huguenot Loft In Greenville, SC. She wanted a band with a horn section, and after some research we found STS. OMG, this band took the stage at our reception and the dance floor filled - and NEVER cleared! They are absolutely... Read More phenomenal!!! Near the end they played Shout (Otis Day and the Knights) - the wedding party and crowd hoisted the bride and groom up in the air for some crowd surfing! This event will be a lifelong memory for a lot of people - many thanks to STS for their contribution!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Mark G

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Austin R

Amazing band!!! They were great and all of our friends and family loved them!!! Easily the best part of our reception.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Julia S

The guests at our wedding were very happy with this band. They have incredible talent and voices. The only reason we didn't give them a 5 is because they didn't play any of the songs we wanted. We spent a lot of time decided between a band and dj only because we knew a dj would... Read More play specific songs for us and we were told this band could that as well. We heard one song we requested and it was the accent music while the band was packing up? We were happy our guests had fun , but the bride and groom were not thrilled. Great band if you are a laid back couple who don't want specific songs played or not played.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017

Best Wedding Reception Band Ever! We enjoyed STS at our son's wedding reception this past weekend and they exceeded our expectations! They were great musicians, did a great job as MC and just wowed the crowd with their sound! They had everyone up on their feet dancing and... Read More wanting more at the end of the evening! They helped make it a fabulous celebration!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Ann Gregory K

I can't remember a night where I had this much fun. STS knows exactly how to supply a stellar performance for a party. I have family that is still talking about how great the band was almost a month after the event. This group is full of professionals who have mastered the... Read More craft of getting everyone to dance.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Mackenzie P

I literally could not picture our wedding day without STS there. They transform a wedding from a dinner with friends and family to a party! Everyone was on the dance floor- from my 85 year old Nana to our college friends- they can play anything. I'm guilty of probably doing too... Read More much dancing versus saying hi to all our guests...but I had so much fun because they kept the energy going! Numerous people told us it was the best band they have ever experienced at a wedding, and while everyone was awesome- I have to shoutout Nathan- our guests said they preferred his voice to some of the originals in the songs! Definitely worth every cent- add the horns, it makes you feel like you're at your own personal concert! Thank you STS!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Bailee B

Steel Toe Stiletto is hands down the reason I still have wedding guests telling me our wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. I went back and forth on bands for months during the planning process, and after watching Steel Toe Stiletto videos on a whim and... Read More talking to their team, I booked them without seeing them in person. To say I was nervous about this was an understatement – that's what all the wedding websites tell you not to do, but it's truly unnecessary with these guys because they were amazing. Our ~100 guests were dancing the ENTIRE time. Even through the short band break because the playlist was just that good. They played song after song and played to the crowd's vibe perfectly – across genres, an amazing set list, and brought lights that really turned the reception into a party. Our crew of guests has been to a lot of weddings and sorority/fraternity parties and functions with good bands, so I'm not just blowing smoke when I say they were amazing. They truly were fantastic – and a professional pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Austin H

Steel Toe Stiletto was our wedding band on December 17th in Greenville, SC. They were absolutely amazing!! They were super easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding and then the band rocked it at the reception. We had the jazz trio play during cocktail hour and... Read More then the full band play for the remaining 4 hours of the reception. As soon as the band starting playing, the dance floor was packed. We kept having to push tables back to make more room for everyone. They kept everyone dancing the entire night and we didn't want it to end. Now I just love going back and looking at my pictures and videos and seeing how much fun everyone was having! Looking forward to seeing STS at over weddings and events around Greenville. We highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Cait M

This band is AMAZING. I am super picky with bands and when my planner sent a list of bands in the Charleston area and I didn't like any of them, I stumbled upon STS online. They were easy to work with leading up to the wedding and made our wedding a truly memorable experience.... Read More Every single person was on the dance floor the entire night, we even had to move some tables to create more room on the dance floor. Our wedding was 3 months ago and people are still talking about how awesome the band was. Check this part off your list and hire STS right now. You will be so happy you did :)

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Lauren J

Seriously, I cannot complement them enough. They were the absolute best decision we made to have them there! We couldn't have had a better time. They sing the best music and create such an awesome dancing vibe!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Sarah I

Oh my goodness- I have so many amazing things to say about this band! Definitely the best investment of my wedding day!!! They have got to be the best band in South Carolina, if not the entire southeast!! They sound even better live than they do on their internet recordings.... Read More They had every single person dancing the entire evening our our wedding!! I received so many compliments about them from my guests- saying how absolutely incredible they were and how the lead singer is like Beyonce :) They even worked with my dad to put together a father-daughter medley that my dad surprised me with. Hands down, AMAZING! I didn't want the night to end or the music to stop!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Greg C

Steel Toe Stiletto is the band for your wedding, I guarantee it. From contacting them from the beginning they were the most professional and simple to work with. The owner gave me his cell and would stay in close contact during the entire time leading up to the wedding. As for... Read More the wedding day the music was incredible, flawless, felt like you we had our own concert. Singers, sound, set up, everything was first class. If you can afford them, stop looking and book them. If money is tighter and your going back and forth, remember people always remember the band not flowers or the food. Ditch the extra nice flowers and prime rib and book STS. It's well worth it!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

We had the BEST time celebrating our special day with STS. This band is easily the most talented group of individuals who made our wedding SO special and extremely fun!! Working with the band on the front end of the event as well as day of was easy and hassle free. You won't... Read More regret hiring them!!

STS Band

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Anna M

From start to finish it was an amazing process to work with STS. One non-negotiable for my wedding was an awesome band and STS delivered. You could not peel me away from the dance floor if you tried! Everyone is still talking about how great they were a month after the wedding!... Read More They were great with communication and open to all of our ideas! Hands down best choice I ever made for the most memorable night of my life! -The Bride

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sara H

The band was the perfect choice for our wedding. Our guests RAVED about them all night and are still talking about them now. STS rocked it!!

BEST band ever!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

STS were a hit with everyone at the wedding!!! They did a wonderful job keeping up with the flow of the reception and knowing just the right song to play at just the right time. The vocalists were amazing as were all the band members. STS kept everyone, young and old, on the... Read More dance floor the entire evening. No one wanted to miss a song. The selection of the right band is the KEY ingredient to a fun reception. You can't go wrong with STS.

Best wedding band ever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Lindey L

We hired STS for our wedding reception, and it was one of the best decisions we made! They are so talented and fun, and my guests still can't stop talking about how awesome they were. My photographer had recommended them to us, saying he recently photographed the most fun... Read More wedding ever due to this band. Then after researching, we decided to go with them, and we added a 2 piece brass section which was awesome too. Thanks for making our reception so fun and memorable! Can't go wrong with hiring this amazing band!

Blew us away!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Kate W

We booked Steel Toe Stiletto for our wedding reception, and cannot say enough positive words about their performance, energy, and professionalism. Not only was Steel Toe Stiletto friendly and accommodating (and offered a convenient website that allowed us to select songs and... Read More customize their performance), but they knocked it out of the park at our reception and our guests were literally dancing the entire night. Their vocalists were unbelievable, and their music selections throughout the night were "on point." Seriously, best part of our reception. Couldn't come more highly recommended!!

Amazing wedding band!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Heath W

Steel Toe Stiletto is a fantastic wedding band! VERY pleased with the way they spent time with my fiancee and I custom tailoring our experience, even down to the dress attire they wore during the wedding reception, were flexible around the venue setup and even setup a separate... Read More jazz trio stage for the cocktail hour. I would recommend them to anyone, and would use them again in a heartbeat. Such talented musicians, and everyone who attended our wedding made a comment about "how awesome the band was!". So it's not just me, EVERYBODY enjoyed them and recognized how talented they were. They even sang the two songs for our first dance and we were really picky about the way those songs sounded and Steel Toe Stiletto blew it out of the park and surpassed all our expectations. Love supporting local Greenville musicians, and I absolutely have nothing but GREAT and wonderful things to say about these guys and gals!

Hire Steel Toe Stiletto!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Llyn A

"What a party! Several of our guests took their information for their daughter's wedding! They worked with the bride and groom to make the night exactly what they wanted. Breaks were minimal. People who claim to be non dancers, danced. The bride sang with them for a very special... Read More touch. I will hire them again!"

AMAZING WEDDING BAND!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Mal C

Steel Toe Stiletto is the best wedding band EVER! They made our reception so much fun and they were the life of the party! They are a great group and guys & girls - always reliable and trustworthy! Very easy to communicate with! They made our night so special and so much... Read More fun! They played music from every genre that we wanted - we loved that they barely took breaks during songs - they transitioned song to song so perfectly. We are so thankful that we chose them as our wedding band & we hope everyone other couple gets the chance for Steel Toe Stiletto to perform at their wedding!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015

AWESOME

STEEL TOE STILETTO IS THE BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015

Steel Toe Stiletto's were my favorite part of my wedding!!! My fiancee and I went back and forth about getting a DJ or a band. Our thinking was DJ would save money and play all the things we wanted. We are both so glad that we ended up getting Steel Toe Stiletto's rather than... Read More a DJ. They made the party!!! The talent, energy, and professionalism provided by this band is unparalleled. People were on the dance floor all night long! At the end of the wedding all of our guest's chanted "ONE MORE SONG!" I can not say enough about this band. I would recommend them to anyone that wants their wedding reception to be one of the most fun they have ever attended. I joke with my husband that our wedding was the most fun day of my life and a lot of that was due to Steel Toe Stiletto.

Joel Robeson

You won't be disappointed. You have my personal guarantee.