Grooves that move you.

Steel Toe Stiletto is a premium events band based in Greenville, SC. The band was formed from friendships between some of the southeast's most impressive vocalists and musicians. They knew that collectively, they had a lot to offer anyone looking for a modern, professional entertainment environment. They’re proud to call Greenville home, and love every opportunity they get to enhance their community by performing. You can find them playing your favorite music all over the southeast at charity galas, corporate parties, wedding receptions, and other celebratory events.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Packing dance floors in GA, NC, SC, TN, DC (803) 466-7066
PINTEREST

Review from the Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Mandy P

My name is Mandy, and I am seasoned wedding planner in the upstate! I have done hundreds of weddings and I have the great opportunity to hear lots of bands. My bride and groom hired Steel Toe Stiletto for their reception this past Saturday, May 24, 2015 at Mountain Park Barn,... Read More part of the Cliffs Communities. STS Rocked! I mean they knocked it out of the park. From the time we spoke on the phone regarding the time line to the last song. They are so talented. High energy! Knew all the top covers and sang them amazing! The guests loved them and did not want them to quit playing. I wanted to jump out there and dance and forget I was the planner :) Ok..I did a little. I would highly recommend STS for your next event, party or wedding reception. I am hard to impress and they impressed me majorly. Great band. Great group of people who demonstrate a wonderful professional attitude and have a gift for entertaining. Can't wait to book them again, Mandy Powell Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 David H

We recently had Steel Toe Stiletto perform at our wedding at the Four Seasons in Atlanta, GA, and we could not have been happier to have them as our band. They also had a four-piece jazz quartet that performed during cocktail hour that kicked off the evening. Very easy to work... Read More with leading up to the big day. They learned our first dance song and others and performed them flawlessly. We informed them of our music preferences and left most of the set-list up to them and it was perfect! The dance floor was packed all night (even before it was "officially" open). We had so many compliments on the band, from guests, other vendors, and the venue staff. One of the venue managers said they were the best band he had seen in his 12 years there. My wife and I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Olivia G

This band is amazing!! Everyone loved them. I'm still getting compliments on how great our band was. You don't get to pick every song they play, but they know exactly what to play to get the party going. They did a wonderful job on learning our first dance. Ali, the event... Read More coordinator was so great to work with and she answered all of my questions quickly. I can not say enough great things about this band. You should book them! =)

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Cara S

If I had one thing to say it would be BOOK THIS BAND! We had such a fabulous experience with STS for our fall Asheville wedding. I knew from watching the videos on their website that they would be great, but they were even better than that in person. I come from a big family... Read More that loves music and dancing, so choosing an amazing band is a key part of a wedding reception. We had so much fun dancing to the amazing music from STS that I could not even be pulled off the dance floor to cut my own wedding pie. I have several skilled musicians in my family and at different points throughout the night each of them asked me where the band was from and how we found them. It’s six weeks after our wedding now and everyone is still talking about the band – now that’s the sign of some great musicians!! I also really appreciate all of the communication with Austin before our wedding day! I can be quite particular when it comes to music, so it was helpful to be able to fill out a song request form and check in about specific things. Austin was always willing to jump on the phone and chat about logistics, brainstorm music selections, or troubleshoot concerns. I really appreciate having that individualized time since the music was such an important part of the day to me. These band members are great vocalists and musicians but also fabulous people. It was so nice to work with them in the months leading up to our wedding. Our reception ran flawlessly, and STS played a large role in that. Thank you so much for the MOST FUN night!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Barbara C

SO. MUCH. FUN!! From the day we found Steel Toe Stiletto, we were excited to 'Party with STS'. In planning our daughter's wedding in Asheville, NC, great live music and lots of dancing were important to us from the beginning, and the fine musicians of STS delivered in full.... Read More Communications with Austin and Ali were easy and professional, and they really listened to our descriptions and requests, relieving any concerns about not hearing them live before our out-of-town wedding weekend. We decided to hire Steel Toe Stiletto musicians for our beautiful ceremony planned at Olivette, along the French Broad River. The pianist and violinist who played for the wedding provided lovely prelude music to set the mood, and also helped our bride select processional music just to her liking. Once we arrived at the reception, we were ready for fun dancing! Steel Toe Stiletto was the perfect choice to keep the crowd on their feet. That dance floor was hopping the entire night, just what we wanted. Our relatives and friends were thrilled with the joyous atmosphere, and many commented that STS was their favorite wedding band ever. If you are looking for a rolicking good time at your wedding or event, contact Steel Toe Stiletto, because it's just so fun to 'Party with STS!'

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Stacia L

STS was absolutely amazing at our wedding this past weekend!!! Their vocals really can't be topped! They sang our first dance songs exactly like I imagined and they weren't easy songs! I had multiple people tell me it was the best wedding band they had ever seen!! I would... Read More recommend them to anyone. They made our special day that much more incredible and it would not have been the same without them!!! Thank you STS!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Danielle B

Steel Toe Stiletto honestly MADE our wedding reception! So many of our guests commented on how fun the reception was and followed up with "That band!!!" Working with STS was wonderful-- from booking, to choosing (and even customizing) our first dance songs, to the reception... Read More performance. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to making our special day so fun and memorable!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Elizabeth T

Steel Toe Stiletto MADE our wedding night! They are 100% worth the investment. They performed our first dance, the father/daughter dance and MOG/Groom dance and killed every single one of them! Aside from that I didn't give them much direction as far as what songs to play, but... Read More I knew I didn't have to. The variety was on point (I mean...Spice Girls?? What?!?! LOVED it!) , the talent was unbelievable, and we had so much fun as did all of our guests! Still have Kokomo stuck in my head : ) Y'all have been all the rage! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Maggie B

We were absolutely blown away by STS! The quality of voices and performance skills were better than any other band we've seen before and we'd recommend to ANYONE looking to have a good time event! It was the highlight of our wedding and we are so happy to have chosen STS!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Caity P

There aren't enough words to say, or songs to sing, or dances to dance to say THANK YOU to Steel Toe Stiletto! They rocked our wedding and we couldn't be happier to have them. My husband and I kept saying how lucky we were to be at their concert aka our wedding ;) Everyone was... Read More super professional, handled our crazy requests and our guests loved them as much as we did. If you're looking for a band that sounds like all of your favorite artists wrapped into one and has the energy of 10 normal bands - book these guys!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jessica H

Hands down the best part of my wedding (other than my groom)! This team was so easy to work with. They were so attentive to the smallest of details in the planning process. They brought the house down-- really the talent is unbelievable! STS nailed the playlist! I have been to... Read More three weddings prior to mine where they performed and I fell in love with them! It was a dream come true to have them at our reception! Our guests agreed! I still have people making comments about how great the band was! Thank you guys times a million! If you are trying to decide... the search ends here and I PROMISE they will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Mark G

Our daughter's wedding was July 22, 2017 at The Huguenot Loft In Greenville, SC. She wanted a band with a horn section, and after some research we found STS. OMG, this band took the stage at our reception and the dance floor filled - and NEVER cleared! They are absolutely... Read More phenomenal!!! Near the end they played Shout (Otis Day and the Knights) - the wedding party and crowd hoisted the bride and groom up in the air for some crowd surfing! This event will be a lifelong memory for a lot of people - many thanks to STS for their contribution!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Austin R

Amazing band!!! They were great and all of our friends and family loved them!!! Easily the best part of our reception.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Julia S

The guests at our wedding were very happy with this band. They have incredible talent and voices. The only reason we didn't give them a 5 is because they didn't play any of the songs we wanted. We spent a lot of time decided between a band and dj only because we knew a dj would... Read More play specific songs for us and we were told this band could that as well. We heard one song we requested and it was the accent music while the band was packing up? We were happy our guests had fun , but the bride and groom were not thrilled. Great band if you are a laid back couple who don't want specific songs played or not played.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017

Best Wedding Reception Band Ever! We enjoyed STS at our son's wedding reception this past weekend and they exceeded our expectations! They were great musicians, did a great job as MC and just wowed the crowd with their sound! They had everyone up on their feet dancing and... Read More wanting more at the end of the evening! They helped make it a fabulous celebration!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Ann Gregory K

I can't remember a night where I had this much fun. STS knows exactly how to supply a stellar performance for a party. I have family that is still talking about how great the band was almost a month after the event. This group is full of professionals who have mastered the... Read More craft of getting everyone to dance.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Mackenzie P

I literally could not picture our wedding day without STS there. They transform a wedding from a dinner with friends and family to a party! Everyone was on the dance floor- from my 85 year old Nana to our college friends- they can play anything. I'm guilty of probably doing too... Read More much dancing versus saying hi to all our guests...but I had so much fun because they kept the energy going! Numerous people told us it was the best band they have ever experienced at a wedding, and while everyone was awesome- I have to shoutout Nathan- our guests said they preferred his voice to some of the originals in the songs! Definitely worth every cent- add the horns, it makes you feel like you're at your own personal concert! Thank you STS!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Bailee B

Steel Toe Stiletto is hands down the reason I still have wedding guests telling me our wedding was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. I went back and forth on bands for months during the planning process, and after watching Steel Toe Stiletto videos on a whim and... Read More talking to their team, I booked them without seeing them in person. To say I was nervous about this was an understatement – that's what all the wedding websites tell you not to do, but it's truly unnecessary with these guys because they were amazing. Our ~100 guests were dancing the ENTIRE time. Even through the short band break because the playlist was just that good. They played song after song and played to the crowd's vibe perfectly – across genres, an amazing set list, and brought lights that really turned the reception into a party. Our crew of guests has been to a lot of weddings and sorority/fraternity parties and functions with good bands, so I'm not just blowing smoke when I say they were amazing. They truly were fantastic – and a professional pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Austin H

Steel Toe Stiletto was our wedding band on December 17th in Greenville, SC. They were absolutely amazing!! They were super easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding and then the band rocked it at the reception. We had the jazz trio play during cocktail hour and... Read More then the full band play for the remaining 4 hours of the reception. As soon as the band starting playing, the dance floor was packed. We kept having to push tables back to make more room for everyone. They kept everyone dancing the entire night and we didn't want it to end. Now I just love going back and looking at my pictures and videos and seeing how much fun everyone was having! Looking forward to seeing STS at over weddings and events around Greenville. We highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Cait M

This band is AMAZING. I am super picky with bands and when my planner sent a list of bands in the Charleston area and I didn't like any of them, I stumbled upon STS online. They were easy to work with leading up to the wedding and made our wedding a truly memorable experience.... Read More Every single person was on the dance floor the entire night, we even had to move some tables to create more room on the dance floor. Our wedding was 3 months ago and people are still talking about how awesome the band was. Check this part off your list and hire STS right now. You will be so happy you did :)

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Lauren J

Seriously, I cannot complement them enough. They were the absolute best decision we made to have them there! We couldn't have had a better time. They sing the best music and create such an awesome dancing vibe!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Sarah I

Oh my goodness- I have so many amazing things to say about this band! Definitely the best investment of my wedding day!!! They have got to be the best band in South Carolina, if not the entire southeast!! They sound even better live than they do on their internet recordings.... Read More They had every single person dancing the entire evening our our wedding!! I received so many compliments about them from my guests- saying how absolutely incredible they were and how the lead singer is like Beyonce :) They even worked with my dad to put together a father-daughter medley that my dad surprised me with. Hands down, AMAZING! I didn't want the night to end or the music to stop!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Greg C

Steel Toe Stiletto is the band for your wedding, I guarantee it. From contacting them from the beginning they were the most professional and simple to work with. The owner gave me his cell and would stay in close contact during the entire time leading up to the wedding. As for... Read More the wedding day the music was incredible, flawless, felt like you we had our own concert. Singers, sound, set up, everything was first class. If you can afford them, stop looking and book them. If money is tighter and your going back and forth, remember people always remember the band not flowers or the food. Ditch the extra nice flowers and prime rib and book STS. It's well worth it!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

We had the BEST time celebrating our special day with STS. This band is easily the most talented group of individuals who made our wedding SO special and extremely fun!! Working with the band on the front end of the event as well as day of was easy and hassle free. You won't... Read More regret hiring them!!

STS Band

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Anna M

From start to finish it was an amazing process to work with STS. One non-negotiable for my wedding was an awesome band and STS delivered. You could not peel me away from the dance floor if you tried! Everyone is still talking about how great they were a month after the wedding!... Read More They were great with communication and open to all of our ideas! Hands down best choice I ever made for the most memorable night of my life! -The Bride

Joel Robeson

You won't be disappointed. You have my personal guarantee.