We are OFFICIALLY open !!

Stella Grace is a new bridal shop located in TAX-FREE Salem, NH. We specialize in outfitting the BRIDE, and all the important woman in her life for her wedding day. Our designers include: Casablanca Bridal, Beloved By Casablanca, Kenneth Winston, Ella Rosa: Gallery, Montage, Joan Calabrese (FGs), Alexia Designs Bridesmaids, Colour: By Kenneth Winston , Marionat, and David Tutera Jewelry, and Benjamin Walk shoes. For the best experience, appointments are preferred. You can book online, or email us for availability. We can't wait to help you find the dress of your dreams! xoxo Ashley & the SG team

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

88 N Broadway, Salem, NH (603) 912-5459
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Chelsie H

Your wedding dress is an extremely special item, and having an experience as amazing as I had at Stella Grace is exactly what every bride deserves. I was able to schedule a VIP appointment which allowed my mother, step mother, future mother-in-law, maid of honor, Ashley (the... Read More owner) and I to have a very meaningful experience. It was a relaxed environment that I had filled with love. There are many dresses to choose from, but not as many as larger bridal shops which made it so much less overwhelming. I knew the moment I put on the dress that it was THE ONE and I never wanted to take it off. I HIGHLY recommend this shop for any brides looking for that special dress!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Emilie A

It was a wonderful experience finding my wedding dress at Stella Grace Bridal! Ashley was so kind, patient, and extremely helpful. Her sense of style and expertise shines through. Stella Grace Bridal was spotless, beautifully designed, and had plenty of room to walk around and... Read More mirrors to view your dress. There was also a spacious fitting area in which Ashley helped me into my dresses. I was able to walk out of Stella Grace Bridal with my dream wedding gown and veil at a terrific price. I also used the seamstress Ashley recommend to me for my dress alterations , and she was wonderful as well. I would highly recommend Stella Grace Bridal in Salem NH to any and every bride!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Ashley H

I couldn't have asked for a better place to find my wedding dress! It was my first time trying on dresses so I did not know what to expect but Ashley put my mind at ease. The store was beautiful and I had such a positive experience. Ashley was very helpful and friendly while not... Read More being too pushy and overbearing. I highly recommend visiting this boutique!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Jacquelin T

Ashley was amazing! The salon is absolutely beautiful and she was so friendly and helpful! I said yes to the dress today and cannot believe how easy it was to customize it! I am so looking forward to my wedding, thank you Ashley!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Briana K

Beautiful, amazing, wonderful, fun, relaxing.... I could go on. I found my wedding dress at Stella Grace and I am so in love with it! Ashley was so calming and fun and knew just what to do. She listen and talked and just made you feel so happy and relaxed the whole time. We had... Read More so much fun finding my beautiful dress!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Brittany S

Ashley was amazing! The salon is beautiful, and you feel so special being the only bride there! Her selection of dresses are great, and she had all the designers that I have been looking at and love. I found my wedding dress there, and got to have that special moment with my... Read More family, I just can't express how happy I am that I went to Stella Grace Bridal!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Erica H

Using the Knot website was how we stumbled upon this wonderful new bridal shop! Ashley was professional, available and attentive to meet the needs of our large and rowdy group. The store was absolutely breathtaking when you walk in! High ceilings and beautiful light, creates an... Read More extremely comfortable environment to find the dress of your dreams!! Ashley was so helpful and listened to all of my thoughts and concerns. I ended up getting the first dress I tried on! The selection has something for everyone to find THE dress!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Rachel L

Stella Grace is absolutely amazing! They make you feel like the only bride! Amazing service and lots of dresses to choose from. You seriously feel like a princess!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Shannon F

Ashley was super nice and had the cutest shop! She was great to work with and had a good selection of dresses!

Ashley Deveau

Hi! Thank you so much for visiting my storefront. Stella Grace Bridal is a dream come true for me, and proof that hard work and tenacity does in fact pay off! Weddings have always been a passion of mine. Whether it was planning, designing, or binge watching SAY YES TO THE DRESS, I knew I wanted to make a career out of it. Having been a bride myself, I know how exciting and stressful of a time this is for you. I've opened Stella Grace so that you can not just check the dress off your list, but have the amazing experience you've dreamed of. I look forward to meeting you! Xo Ashley