Stephanie Mballo Photography

Boise, Idaho and Treasure Valley area

Modern, Romantic Wedding Photography

I love providing couples with a modern, romantic approach to their wedding photography. I always strive to provide each couple with wedding pictures that are not only beautiful, but that are true and unique to who they are. I would love to hear more about your love story and your upcoming wedding!

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Boise, ID Boise, Idaho and Treasure Valley area (208) 869-5634

So happy!

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Corinne M

Stephanie is wonderful! Throughout our entire wedding planning process she was extremely sweet and helpful, prompt to respond to my many questions, and always cheerful! We were doing the planning long-distance and she went out of her way to help us and make the process as easy... Read More as possible. The day of the wedding she was everywhere and nowhere at the same time and she got some amazing shots! We are so happy we had Stephanie as our photographer; she really made the day special.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Katy K

Stephanie was awesome! She is so sweet and brought such amazing energy to the day. We had no idea that one of the local high schools had homecoming the same day as our wedding but she had no problem pushing people out of the way so we could take our photos. I also loved that,... Read More even though we did want or pay for prints, she sent us a collection of her favorite photos in an adorable display piece. It was super touching and I would definitely work with her again in the future.

Stephanie is the best

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Kacey B

We booked Stephanie for the whole day and it was definitely worth it. She was so much fun and our pictures are beautiful.

WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Abi L

Stephanie is absolutely amazing. She consistently went above and beyond for us! She was always so sweet and helpful and sooo patient when I was a complete airhead or had 9000 questions for her. She did our engagement pictures in addition to our wedding ones, and now that our... Read More wedding was over she really just feels more like a friend than someone we hired. The entire day of our wedding she was everywhere and nowhere at the same time, I didn't even see her but I know she got so many great shots in! We had some formal family pictures done after our ceremony, and she was amazing with getting our giant family organized and getting the pictures done quickly so little kids didn't have complete meltdowns. She was just wonderful, and she got all the shots in that we wanted. I would highly highly highly recommend her! Now I'm just excited for us to start our family so she can do maternity/newborn/family pictures!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 McKenna W

She was absolutely amazing to work with. We will go to her for all pictures from now on

Stephanie Mballo Photography- Best bet ever!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Jessica M

We decided to go with Stephanie for our engagement and then wedding photos and I'm so glad we did. She was MUCH more affordable than other photographers in the valley, but he style is absolutely gorgeous, and she is able to capture the light so well. Exactly what I wanted for my... Read More wedding photos! Not only was she so easy to work with, willing to schedule and review timelines, etc. via email which was necessary for me because I was SO busy, but she went above and beyond on the day of. Of course, we ran late but Stephanie worked with the changes and got everything done and even helped keep the flowers happy when we were distracted by other things- and didn't miss a shot! I will definitely be using Stepahnie in the future.