Your wedding photographer will be with you all day

So you need to feel completely comfortable with me. From the first consultation to the day I deliver your book, my hope and goal is not only that you will love your photos but that you'll feel like I am an old friend and will want to recommend me to every one you know. And this year I'm debuting a new technology to get your groom excited about your wedding book. :) www.cihanek.com/MWA

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Tricia L

Steve was amazing! He was so accommodating and really took the time to understand what we were like as a couple and what we were looking for in our photos. He was able to catch all of our fun-loving, laid back antics throughout the entire day. I also really loved his creativity... Read More and at the end of the day he brought out a pixel stick so we could do some really awesome shots in the dark! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Jacqueline W

Stephen did the videography for our wedding day and we cannot say enough about how amazing it was to work with him. He went above and beyond in capturing the beauty of our day, even the smallest of details were caught on film. He traveled to every location of the day: the hotel... Read More for getting ready, the chapel for the ceremony, and the venue for the reception. He used multiple cameras throughout the ceremony to ensure he got all of the best angles of the proceedings. My husband was even hooked up to a small mic so our vows could be used for the film. Stephen caught every precious moment on film and the video he made blew us away. He is incredibly talented. If you want a fairytale video of your special day you should chose Stephen! Here is a link to the gorgeous video he created from our wedding day: go.cihanek.com/pinigis

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Stephen took AMAZING photographs for us, and was very open and receptive when I had editing requests. My only regret was not allowing more time to take photos in between the ceremony and reception - but that was my own fault. Stephen used the small window of time we had to... Read More capture some images that looked straight out of a bridal magazine!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 v m

My husband and I hired Steve as the photographer for our wedding last year and we were SO glad that we did. Throughout the whole process - from our pre-wedding planning to our post-wedding photo review and selection – we found Steve to be impressively professional, thorough,... Read More attentive, creative and kind. From the very beginning, Steve was interested in learning about us – what we liked in a photograph, what we were looking for in a photographer and what we wanted him to achieve through his photography on our wedding day. We also found Steve to be organized and detail oriented, attributes that we believe are critical for any professional and that we were so grateful to have found in our photographer. For example, in advance of the wedding, Steve requested a list of what pictures my husband and I absolutely needed to have and who needed to be in them (certain mandatory family shots, etc.). He also made sure to ask if there were any combinations of people that wouldn’t be comfortable posing together for a picture (as I’m sure many folks know, family dynamics can be pretty complicated sometimes!). We really appreciated Steve’s foresight and sensitivity in this regard and it was also a relief to not have to worry about these details on our actual wedding day. And, on our wedding day, Steve delivered. He masterfully documented the entire day, leaving us with hundreds of pictures to remember this day we spent months planning for, but that flew by in the blink of an eye. To say we were pleased with the quality of his work would be an understatement – in fact, we actually had so many amazing pictures to choose from that selecting just a handful for our wedding book proved to be one of the more difficult wedding-related tasks we had to complete. Not a bad problem to have! We would, without reservation, recommend Steve to anyone looking for a skillful and creative photographer who is able to infuse his own artistic style into a photograph and uniquely capture life’s special moments. In a nutshell, Steve’s awesome.

Beyond Impressed!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Nicole F

I got engaged last December. I excitedly started planning my wedding right away, and bought my dress within a few weeks. I started a new job in the spring, and the planning momentum died. I realized in the summer that I still hadn't hired a photographer, and my wedding was... Read More September 20th! My cousin happens to know Steve, and recommended his services. I reached out to him, and fortunately, he was available for my date! My now husband and I met Steve a few weeks before the wedding to go over some details. I really didn't have many specifics in mind, so I didn't give Steve much to go on. Fortunately, his artistic vision was great! We had a loud and long Irish-Italian wedding at my parent's property with no time constraints. Steve stayed way longer than he needed to in order to capture the fun party moments after the ceremony and formal pictures were finished. He sent me an amazing slideshow of photos TWO DAYS after the wedding that literally brought me to tears. I know people who have waited weeks and even months to see edits of their professional photos. I couldn't believe it when I received the slide show so quickly. I can't thank Steve enough for his work, especially since I didn't give him much to go on as far as ideas. He made it all come together in a truly beautiful way. Hire Cihanek Photography for your wedding, and you'll be as impressed as we are!

Wow.

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Crystal S

Stephen's work is beautiful. It's clear that he puts so much heart into his photography and we are fortunate enough to now have these memories that will last a lifetime. We wanted a photographer who could capture genuine moments throughout the day--we were less worried about the... Read More posed photos and Stephen's style fit perfectly. As we look through is photos the energy is palpable, it's really incredible. Book, book now! He's worth every penny.

COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR MORE! 6 STARS!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 TARA V

In preparation for our wedding just like all other couples, we started our photographer hunt nice and early. We vetted many photographers who had the usual run of the mill packages of album+time=$$. After much searching we came across Steve Cihanek at a vendor show and were... Read More very impressed with his extremely competitive rates and a ton of extras he offers (check out the available apps!) to really tailor your wedding experience to your taste and budget. Even still we wanted to ensure we all worked well together and there was 'chemistry' b/w all of us. Instantly, Steve suggested an engagement session with us to test him out. WE DID! The engagement photos were out of this world, some of our friends and family still think the snow was photo-shopped! After spending almost a day out together, Steve dedicated his time and effort and came out with Hollywood style photos which to this day amaze us. We knew he was the right choice for us immediately! As the wedding approached Steve was happy to assist us in making all of our necessary arrangements including checking out our church and venue in advance. This truly showcases his sincere dedication and interest in making our wedding experience memorable. We couldn't be more happy with the wedding photos which will last a lifetime. For Steve it is not just business like many other vendors , its personal and his genuine interest in your wedding can be seen in every photo.This is what makes this guy truly a great wedding photographer for all. My husband and I would recommend him to anyone and also plan to use him for our kid's baptism photos! We not only gained a photographer but also a good friend in the process. Cheers to you Steve -- You rock!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 2/15/2014 Jennifer F

Such a great experience we had with Stephen. Very easy to work with! Very thorough! Has such a great eye!

Absolutely Amazing Photographer!!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Monica V

Working with Steve was a wonderful experience!!!! When we first met him, we knew instantly that our wedding pictures were going to be amazing...and they were!! He was easy going and very informative. From our first meeting to the day he dropped off our completed wedding album,... Read More he was extremely professional, friendly and easy to work with. Steve was also very affordable and an album was included in the package. He captured every shot and the photos were just beautiful!! Steve really listened to what we wanted, but also included his thoughts and ideas for great pictures. We could not have been more happy with his work and I always say finding him on Google was the best search I ever did!! Almost 4 months after our wedding, we still hear wonderful compliments from our guests on Steve's cheery disposition and professionalism. He captured every moment of our day through photography and we can't thank him enough for these amazing memories!!!!!!!!

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Krystal M

Everything was wonderful. Steve was there the only day and gave me an amazing prize that I couldn't pass. He was able to work with my budget. Thank you

Stephen Cihanek

I've always enjoyed photography, but had it not been for one forgetful groom, I may have never gotten into weddings. About seven years ago, on a Wednesday, a co-worker asked me if I was doing anything on Saturday. His son forgot to hire a photographer for his wedding, and he knew I had photographed numerous company events. I said, "sure" with a little reservation. But I had a blast. I decided to take classes specifically for wedding photography at the School of Visual Arts in NYC, and have not regretted the decision. I love being part of such a special day & I think it shows in my work.