Documentary

Bow2010

244 5TH AVE, 11 FL, NEW YORK, NY (212) 986-5730

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Kelly S

Steve was our photographer for our wedding on January 24th, 2015. Though it's too soon to get our pictures, we just have to let people know how wonderful Steve is to work with as a professional and as a person. My husband and I are very laid back people and wanted to make sure... Read More nothing about our wedding was stuffy or uptight. We explained to him from the beginning that we wanted very few posed shots and a lot of candid shots of people having fun. He absolutely delivered on that. The wedding morning, he arrived at my hotel to get pictures of me and my bridesmaids getting ready. We were all laughing and having a good time, and he laughed with us and took pictures, but was extremely careful to not be intrusive. That morning, I had an issue with my hairstylist who had done my hair and makeup but made us late working on my bridesmaids' hair and makeup. I started to get extremely nervous but Steve did a fantastic job keeping me calm and distracting me. When I started getting really anxious, because we had 4 girls to go and the ceremony was supposed to start in half an hour, I told Steve that he should probably head to the venue because I was going to have a meltdown. He happily obliged and helped me out by driving my sister's date and my brother over. I was also told that he filled my husband in on the situation and put him at ease. Once we got there and the ceremony had finished, he gave me and my husband plenty of time to relax in the bridal suite and eat some food before we started with posed shots. I'll say again that he listened to exactly what we wanted. Pictures were quick and painless, but he made sure to get every shot on our list as well as a few we made up on the spot. The rest of the day was just a blast and even Steve mentioned how much he enjoyed himself and that he got a ton of awesome fun pictures. I can't say enough good things about him and I'm so looking forward to seeing his pictures.

worth his weight in gold

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

If you have not booked a photographer yet, don't look further and book this one. We had a destination wedding, and booked Steve online months beforehand. Due to a horrible car service that made me one hr late to my ceremony, as soon as I met up with Steve he was so nice and... Read More funny and managed to calm me down and take beautiful shots. HE was amazing all day, nothing was ever too much to ask, and our photos were uploaded within a few weeks. My wedding day itself was disastrous, but Steve did a brilliant job capturing our special moments, and bringing light to our day. Feedback from our family was 'you could not have asked for a better photographer' and it's true. Pictures and personality alike, I would hire him for every special event in my life, can't rate him or recommend him highly enough.

great wedding photographer and team!

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Anna L

We were married three weeks ago in NYC and used Steve Worth Photography for photography, videography and an interactive photo booth at our wedding. Steve and Kira were the first company we met with when first selecting our photo vendor and after the initial meeting, we knew we... Read More didn't need to look any further and booked them right away. Steve's package was extremely inclusive and competitively priced and was essentially customized to everything we wanted and needed. He even included an engagement shoot and when we asked if we could incorporate our dog into the shoot, he was more than willing and enthusiastic about our vision. Always responsive and informative, it was a pleasure communicating and planning out the day of our wedding and on that day, Steve, Kira and Peter were prompt and totally unobtrusive but still got all the shots! Throughout the wedding, Steve was almost like my shadow, always there to capture the moment, whether a portrait or candid shot. It took less than 3 weeks to receive nearly 2,500 pictures and going through them is so much fun and really helps us relive the day. There isn't a shot that was missed and we are thrilled. We haven't yet received the video, but based on our entire experience thus far, I know we won't be disappointed. I would highly recommend Steve Worth Photography! Thanks guys!! - Anna, Joe and Cosmo

Steve Worth is wonderful

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

We found Steve Worth by accident, we wondered into the Art Lab where he teaches and asked "Do you have any photographers?" We are so glad we did! Steve is very reliable, unobtrusive, a super nice guy, and took tons and tons of great pictures. He listened to us about the style... Read More we wanted. Even people at the reception commented on how nice he is and how hard he works. But the most important thing is the photos, and they're fantastic. He did both our engagement and our wedding photos. Hire this man!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 4/16/2014

Steve did a great job capturing so many special moments at our wedding. He was professional, on-time, and pleasant to work with. We wanted our photos to have a more "candid" feel - Steve did a great job ensuring that many of our photos were spontaneous, while also getting the... Read More posed shots that we wanted. He took close to 1,000 shots and really got every important memory on film!

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Melissa L

Steve was our wedding photographer and the pictures he took are absolutely beautiful. He captured so many wonderful moments from getting ready through us waiting for our limo at the end of the wedding. He had great attention to details and captured moments that we may have... Read More missed with everything else going on. He was very nice to work with and willing to accommodate meeting us when/where was better for us. From our first meeting to our engagement pictures and the wedding, we were very happy with Steve and the pictures he took of our wedding.

Great!

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Tori M

Steve was a pleasure to work with. He's very responsive to all requests and questions. He goes above and beyond.

excellent

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Stacey V

great shots!

amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Nicole H

Steve and Kiera performed both my engagement photos and wedding photos. They were very professional, flexible, and super fun to work with!! Not to mention the photos I have seen so far are great

Fantastic quality and great value!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Laura B

We're from the UK but got married in New York at the end of Aug and made the right decision choosing Steve Worth Photography! Steve photographed our wedding and was friendly, professional, put us at ease and captured the moment perfectly! The packages are affordable and the... Read More quality is great. Can't wait to receive our albums!

Groom's review - Steve gets 5 stars

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Toni L

(This is my wife's account, but I'm the groom writing the review) My now-wife was in charge of picking the photographer, and this Wedding Channel website was a great resource for us. Based on positive reviews and affordable pricing, we narrowed it down to Steve and one other.... Read More After visiting Steve in his studio for an interview, we decided on him. I'm glad we chose him, because for a price that was more reasonable than most of the others, we got GREAT quality pics (both electronic and our printed photo albums), a tireless photographer who captured 99+% of the key moments, and a calm professional who never stressed us out (on a stressful night to begin with!). I can't emphasize this last point enough: you want to pick a photographer who isn't pushy and obnoxious; someone who can manage a (potentially loud and boozy) audience with calm hands and a smile. Steve passed with flying colors!!!

destination wedding

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Mallory K

When doing a destination wedding, it can be nerve-wrecking to hire various vendors that you find off of the internet. Guaranteed that you will not go wrong with Steve Worth photography. Steve and his wife Kira photographed my wedding at Lincoln Center this past July, and I am... Read More so happy with how the pictures turned out. My husband and I also did an engagement photoshoot in Central Park a few days before the wedding, and I'm in love with those pictures as well. Steve and Kira were able to capture the beauty of New York City, and I will forever have the most gorgeous memories captured on film of the best day of my life. Thanks Steve and Kira!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/25/2012 rachel p

We highly recommend Steve and Kira. They did our wedding a few weeks ago and were great. They were everywhere we needed without being obtrusive. The pictures are great and they were very easygoing and a pleasure to work with. I wish all our vendors were this nice!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Kate C

We could not have chosen a better photogrpaher than Steve Worth for our wedding!! His pictures came out absolutely beautiful. He captured everything from me getting ready until the last song of the night. We met with a lot of photographers that said we didn't need a... Read More photographer until the very end of the wedding. Boy were they wrong! From the minute the band started until the band stopped the dance floor was packed and Steve captured all those great action shots, we didn't have a videographer but the pictures we have are just as great as if we had one. He was very accommodating, he was willing to be wherever we wanted him to be whenever we wanted him to be there. We now have over 1300 pictures and every one of them helps us re-live that day! Hands down, go with Steve Worth!

great experience!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Sangeeta B

Steve was wonderful from beginning to end! He was friendly, fun, professional and caught the best moments from our special day! His artistic eye really brought out the beauty in all the shots! Highly recommended!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Mary B

We had our wedding last month. Steve was amazing!! He was there for every single moment of our wedding...and it didn't feel like someone was intruding on the moment!! Our engagement photos came out awesome! Our wedding photos came out amazing (over 1000 photos!)! Throughout... Read More my wedding my family, friends and even my DJ were commenting on how great he is. When we looked at our wedding photos we were able to relive that day moment by moment through his photos. Steve was very easy to work with and was very flexible. He had many packages available to choose from along with package add-ons. We chose to just have one photographer (Steve) instead of two due to our budget restraints (and his prices for all of these were very reasonable)...but looking at our pictures it would seem like we did have two!! I also love how my last payment for his service wasn't due until the pictures were done and ready for pickup! I have heard many horror stories about pictures not being ready for months and photographers being hard to get hold of after the wedding--NOT STEVE! He always picks up the phone and he always answers his email! I highly recommend Steve Worth Photography for your wedding! Book him and you have one less thing on your mind to worry about!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Jill M

Steve and Kira were a pleasure to work with for our engagement shoot and wedding! From my initial meeting to the final, we had nothing but positive experiences. The pictures looked great, our family and friends loved every picture! Their down to earth personalities and great eye... Read More for photography and make them excellent photographers. I would highly recommend Steve Worth Photography, they did a fantastic job and really capture my wedding day.

Excellent photos

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Emily C

I am thrilled with my wedding photos, and really enjoyed working with Steve and Kira. They took so many great pictures that I am still having trouble choosing my favorites 10 months later. I'm so happy to have so many moments from our wedding captured in these beautiful... Read More photographs. I highly recommend Steve and Kira!!

A great experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Amanda D

Steve and Kira are amazing. We had so much confidence in them and felt very comfortable with them. They captured all major moments and then so much more. Our pictures are stunning and we have them to thank. We highly recommend them!!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Gillian H

My husband and I are extremely happy with our decision to hire Steve Worth as our wedding photographer. We met with him a year before the wedding to have our engagement pictures taken in Central Park and once we saw how great they came out and how easy Steve was to work with we... Read More knew we'd made the right decision! Our wedding phots were absolutely beautiful and Steve managed to capture every moment and made sure to take every single one of our requested "must have" shots. We highly recommend using Steve Worth Photography!

The Best!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Melanie S

Steve and Kira were awesome! They did such a fantastic job and really captured the essence of our wedding and what we are about as a couple. I love, love,love the end result. so if you are looking for a Wedding Photographer/s who is just gonna rock your wedding - stop looking... Read More --- you just found them!!!!!!

Easy to work with & Great Phtographers

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Rosemary C

Steve and Kira were a pleasure to work with for our engagement shoot and wedding! From our initial meeting to the final, we had nothing but positive experiences. The pictures looked great and our family and friends loved every picture - all 1,300+ of them! Despite the weather... Read More being over 100 degrees in the church, Steve and Kira were all smiles and didn't miss a picture. Their down to earth personalities and great eye for photography make them excellent wedding photographers - we highly recommend Steve Worth Photography!

Best Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Adriana R

One of our friends recommended Steve and Kyra. We've seen our friends' wedding picture so when we contacted Steve we were very sure that we wanted him to be our photographer. Since our wedding was very small we hired only Steve and the videographer. He was very professional and... Read More knew just when to take the perfect shots. His personality was great too, very calm and discreet. We would definitely recommend them to any bride.

Awesome

Reviewed on 1/14/2011 Matthew W

Great working with these guys. we used the band "Nation" and they were awesome. worth every penny. pleasure to work with

In one word.....AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/24/2010 Nicole G

The most important part of a wedding really is your photographs, they are the memories that will last a lifetime. With Steve Worth and his wife you can have full confirdence that they will provide you with the most beautiful memories in the form of a picture. He has the... Read More creativity and ability to capture you in so many different ways. He can take the regular formal, posed pictures. But what we especially loved was the pictures that were taken when we didn't know he was taking them. Even when it started to rain and we thought our picture time was ruined Steve came up quickly with some creative ideas. It was those ideas and places that he took us too that really made our wedding and memories better than we ever imagined them to be. We constantly get compliments on our wedding photos. Both my husband and I would highly recommend Steve Worth Photography. If we were ever back in New York again and needed a photographer we would without question give Steve a call.