Bridal Portraits

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Jessie R

Working with Stevie Ramos Photography was a blessing! Every penny we spent on photography was worth it! Stevie is an AMAZING photographer! She is easy to work with and really tries to accommodate your requests. I recently received my wedding photo gallery and it took my... Read More breath away! Stevie really captured the love and excitement that was in the air on my wedding day. Several family members have commented on how GREAT the pictures look. She took pictures of me getting ready for my wedding, in addition to first-look photos, ceremony and reception pictures. Her candid shots are absolutely stunning! There are so many priceless moments that she captured on camera throughout the day. Stevie has given my family pictures to treasure FOREVER! I love my pictures so much that I look at them every night before I go to sleep...they're that amazing! Looking at them allows me to relive my wedding day over and over again. I highly recommend Stevie Ramos Photography to every bride and groom!! You will not be disappointed!!

Fabulous Photographs of a Great Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

My only child was married on May 31, 2014 in the Pavilion of the Two Sisters in New Orleans. She chose the photographers, not me. I am an amateur photographer. I know a good photograph when I see it. Stevie Ramos and her assistant did an exceptional job covering one of the... Read More most important days of my daughter's life. Without any direction at all, they captured every event, every moment, every detail of the wedding and reception. They captured not only the bride, groom and the wedding party, but our guests. They happily took posed photographs and un-staged photographs, all of which were perfectly framed and processed. We have the magnificent photographic record of the day from start to finish. I have never been happier with anyone that I have hired. If you want to insure that you will have truly memorable photographs of your family wedding, hire Stevie Ramos. Edna Ayliffe Latchem .

Great Value! Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Laura K

Stevie is top-notch without the bloated price! She is kind, friendly, accommodating, and, best of all, she takes stunning photos! The entire process felt so easy and fun because she was incredibly professional. You can tell even while she is taking the photos that she knows... Read More exactly what she is doing. She was also great at listening to what I wanted as a bride. She knew the style I was looking for and even helped me with suggestions about photos I had not thought of doing. Even my guests noticed how great she was. I had several people comment to me after my wedding about how great she was. My husband, who took photography courses in college, was very impressed and pleased with her. I cannot say enough good things about Stevie! Whenever we have the need for professional photos, I would definitely hire her again!

The best photo's ever

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Penny F

I want to take this opportunity the thank you Stevie for all of her hard work and insight to your profession and my daughter’s special day. You truly captured the moment and I will cherish those memories shared by all for many years to come! You are a beautiful young... Read More energetic women and my many thanks go out too you. Bless you Stevie Ramos! PS. I recommend you to everyone now. 

Nashville Nuptials

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Amber

After seeing the quality of Stevie's work, there was no question that I wanted her to be our wedding photographer. She was professional, creative, and easy to talk with. I gave her some ideas of photos I wanted and she ran with them...exploding them into ways I never imagined.... Read More My photos are beautiful, unique, and absolutely priceless to us. On Wedding day Stevie arrived early and begin taking pictures of all the details of the wedding, the bridal party getting ready, and the groom. She even hand delivered a gift to my groom and captured him opening it. Stevie has a great personality and a smile that is contagious. Myself, my bridal party, and even my friends and family were very comfortable around her. She was excellent with the children and knew just how to position us all to look great in the photos. I especially love some photos that she took catching the sunset behind us, they look like they came straight from a magazine! When all the little details of the day have been forgotten, we will be able to look back on our photos to remember. We will cherish these photos of our Wedding day forever. Thank you Stevie, thank you so very much!

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Kim C

Booking Stevie Ramos to photograph my wedding was the best decision I made while wedding planning. I wanted someone who would capture the true essence of our wedding day through photojournalism and capture those ever-important family photos, as well. I got so much more than I... Read More could have hoped for. For starters, Stevie is probably one of the most down to earth people I've ever met. We instantly clicked over the phone. By the time I met her on my wedding day, I felt like we were long time friends. I felt so comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole day. Stevie captured every detail of my wedding day - the people, the "things", the emotion, the love. It is all perfectly documented for me and my family, and I will forever cherish those images. I am so incredibly thankful to Stevie and her team for the beautiful images and for being such a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Angela U

Where to start?! I am a professional in the wedding industry, which means I see a lot of it. Stevie Ramos Photography will not only exceed your expectations, but truly blow you away. She is one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with because I know the standard she holds... Read More her work to. From artsy visions, to classic silhouettes- every picture is more breathtaking than the last. Truly...I can't wait to have her for my wedding one day! Sorry to go on and on but she is worth it....

Amazing work and a wonderful person!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

Stevie was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding!!! Her personality shines just as beautiful as her work! She is very thorough, very kind, and super funny! She did a fabulous job helping me with my boudoir and bridals shoots. When we booked she explained everything so... Read More well for our wedding day! We kept in touch and I even had lots of input! To say I was blown away when I received my final pictures is an understatement!! Everything is seamless and perfection!! She is a great person to work with because she really does sit down with the bride and groom to get to know them so she can incorporate their style into the photographs. She is a pleasure to work with!!

Photography at its best - Stevie Ramos

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

Pope Julius II wouldn’t have wanted anyone but Michelangelo to have painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Lisa Gherardini del Gioconda, whom history better remembers as the Mona Lisa, wouldn’t have wanted her portrait made by anyone but Leonardo Di Vinci. You shouldn’t... Read More want anyone to take your wedding photos but Stevie Ramos. Her talent, creativity, and professionalism are unsurpassed. Perhaps the only thing that equals her photographic skills is her magnificent personality that makes doing business with her such a pleasure. Trust us when we say that you should trust recording the memories of the most wonderful and special day of your lives to Stevie. When it comes to photographers, there is Stevie Ramos, and then there is everyone else.

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 sarah r

that's not even a real word. because i can't even come up with words to adequately describe stevie's photos of our wedding! jaw-dropping, beautiful, amazing, insanely awesome, i mean i seriously can't!!! not only did she make us feel so comfortable & at ease throughout the... Read More day but her pictures speak for themselves! i may be biased, but i don't believe that any other photographer is as amazing as stevie is! she also did our engagement photos which were amazing! but come wedding day, from our getting ready, to our first look, the ceremony, reception--- everything! her vision, talent & eye for perfection definitely comes out in photos. she is truly an artist! as a fellow artist, myself, i had a vision of what things would look like and she surpassed that by far! something out of my wildest dreams! our wedding could be in any magazine the images are so beautiful! & to be able to look back through photos for all the years to come and reminisce of our wedding, i will be in awe ages from now! our wedding was the most spectacular day & i cannot thank stevie enough!!! & on top of her photos, she makes you feel so comfortable. she guides you through photoshoots and makes it so easy! there's something about her personality and you feel so close to her! she will remain one of my best friends i adore her! also, throughout the day she was like a second wedding planner, she made sure everything was going right. great example- my zipper came off my wedding dress when my mom was zipping me up and she didn't even tell me! she assured me everything was fine it was just a little snug & not to worry. turns out i found out a week after, that the zipper had completely fell off! which i would have been so worried about but i didn't even know! it felt like her & her assistant were always by my side, even though i know they weren't because they took photos of everything! decor, our signs by the road, things as a bride, i didn't even get to see until pictures came. i will recommend her to anyone! she was THE BEST. & i think you're crazy if you choose someone else! I love you stevie!

Stevie Ramos Photography-MUST BOOK!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Lauren D

I have been meaning to write this review for a long time but time has slipped away from me! Stevie was not only a fantastic photographer but a great person and friend to myself and my husband. When we were meeting with potential photographers, we knew we wanted someone who would... Read More make us feel comfortable, who had real talent, and had an eye for capturing those special moments. When we met Stevie, we knew instantly that she fit all of our needs plus more and booked her on the spot-what a great decision! From our engagement pictures to our wedding day, Stevie went over and beyond. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful. Our wedding day especially, she caught so many "in the moment" shots, my husband and I are so glad to have those pictures to relive such happy memories forever! Another thing I really liked about Stevie is her presentation of her company/products. I liked the fact that unlike other photographers who just sent an email with information, she mailed us a whole little booklet, wrapped and all with her logo. I liked that special touch-another way she goes a little beyond for her clients. Overall, Stevie was hands down one of the best vendors we had on our wedding day and I would personally recommend her to any bride! Pictures are the only thing you have to look back at on such a special day-but one that goes so fast-so a great photographer is so important! My house is now filled with so many special memories that she captured :)

amazing photography and a great personality

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 George T

Stevie took engagement photos for us and gave us something truly unique and memorable. She really knows how to use the lighting and clearly puts time into making the pictures pop. Also, she gives you the rights to the photos which is a tremendous advantage over some other... Read More photographers that would make you pay for individual prints. We used the photos to make our wedding announcements and our family and friends loved them. The photo shoot went so well, that Stevie is now booked for our wedding. It's also important to mention that Stevie was very easy to work with. She was able to take charge of the photo shoot, direct us, and get the most of the time. She's definitely the type of person that works well with people she just met and I recommend her for any wedding or related photo shoots.

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Amanda R

While laboriously searching wedding channel for the perfect photographer for our 1st anniversary photo shoot, I came across Steve Ramos Photography's page and my search was immediately ended. Unlike many other photographers who have to search through their archives to find... Read More their best work to display, EVERY PHOTO Steve takes is worthy of framing and being placed over your mantle! Stevie worked with us to customize a package that fit our budget and needs and then delivered the professionalism and quality of imagery better than some of the most famous photographers in the world! She has an incredibly keen eye for dramatic, artistic shots that capture the love between you and your partner. I often hate the way I look in photographs and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the prints from our shoot - I absolutely LOVED every single one! Stevie is the most phenomenal photographer I've had the pleasure of working with and I assure you - you won't regret choosing her as the photographer to capture the most special moments of your life.

Talented Photographer

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Alyssa B

Stevie Ramos is a truly talented photographer. Not only did she quickly respond to my inquiries, but was very organized and immediately sent a detailed packet describing her services. At the time my fiance was living a state away from me for about a year and it meant the world... Read More to me that she could set up an engagement session (which I considered short notice) during the time he planned to drive in to visit. The session was more fun than I imagined. I'm a bit shy in public, and I was a little worried about how I would appear in an engagement shoot but in fact I found myself very comfortable with her around. She's got an amazing energy with her work and makes you feel like you've known her, plus she has an eye for composition and will tell you exactly what to do for some amazing pictures!! If you want someone that is passionate about their work and provides outstanding photos that capture those special moments, look no further. She has amazing talent that in my opinion is very artistic and unique. Coupled with a great personality, it was an easy decision to request her for our wedding this coming spring. I can't wait for the big day and I'm confident that her fun-loving personality and professional photography will make taking pictures throughout the day a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Jeanne D

We wanted to thank you so much for your amazing ability to capture the essence of our engagement pictures in such an enchanting way. We absolutely love the photos you took and are so happy with the selection you have provided us. You were able to include a variety of everything... Read More that made up our day and we cannot wait to share the photos with our friends and family. With the engagement pictures now over we are looking forward to sharing our Wedding memories with you. We would recommend your services to anyone who is looking for a talented, professional photographer who is a joy to work with and has the ability to put you at ease. Thank you again for everything. - Jeanne

Could not have been happier :)

Reviewed on 8/30/2013

Stevie did an awesome job at the wedding! All of my friends have commented that these are the best wedding pictures that they have ever seen. Not only did we get awesome photos, but Stevie also took care of me during the event. We got all of the photos we wanted and that was... Read More because Stevie took charge and got people organized. We couldn't have asked for anything else. It was great.

Felt like family

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Elizabeth L

Not only is Stevie an incredible photographer, she has a smile that will light up the room. It is so important to have a photog that you will feel comfortable with during some of your super private moments. The photos she took of my GF were not only breathtaking but they... Read More really captured the excitement we all experienced that night. I know she will treasure the photos forever and i am SO happy she went with Stevie for such an important job.

Love love love Stevie!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Bianca Y

I found Stevie online just browsing around for a young talented photographer. She was amazing from start to finish. We were thrilled to have her capture our special day. We would definitely recommend her to all of our friends.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Lindsey S

I used Stevie for my wedding in September and it was one of the best decisions I made. The day of the wedding she was awesome. I had a rowdy group of groomsmen and she handled them PERFECTLY. They posed for every picture and did everything she said because she just knew exactly... Read More what to say. Ive been in weddings when the photographer had no control and spent the entire day yelling at everyone to get in place etc... Stevie just became fast friends with everyone and handled everything so smoothly. Now, my pictures.... My mouth dropped open when I saw them for the first time. She made my wedding look magazine worthy. They were even more beautiful than I had hoped and imagined they would be. She knew what side I like to be photographed from. She made my bridal party look stunning. All the tear jerking, eyebrow raising, hillarious things that went on during the reception... she captured everything. I have no idea how she managed to be everywhere at once. I had 4 people cry when they saw my pictures....those are good pictures! She just captures every moment. She is simply THE BEST.

Picture perfect

Reviewed on 4/12/2013 Brittany B

I knew from the first time that I met Stevie that she was the perfect person to have capture the celebrations of me marrying the love of my life! I think we, (my MOH, Stevie and myself), sat at CC's for much longer than any of us anticipated because she was so full of energy... Read More and so easy to talk to. I felt totally at ease with her. When we had my Bridal Shower about a month and a half before the wedding, Stevie was there to capture the brunch. At one point, one of my aunts whispered in my ear, "Hey, if you haven't booked your photographer need to see if Stevie is available! She is awesome!" I smiled and said that she was already my girl. Though I needed no more convincing, once I saw the pictures from the shower, I was even more excited about my wedding day. Stevie did an amazing job of capturing some of the most important women in my life and in such a relaxed and natural way. There were very few staged shots (which I tend to hate because I'm a blinker myself), and she always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. My wedding day went by so fast, as everyone had warned me, but Stevie and her assistant made sure to capture every detail so that I could relive the memories of my wedding forever! Her attention to detail is remarkable-down to the obvious care she shows in the beautiful packaging that the pictures discs and hard-covered proof book. I am looking forward to when I can get to New Orleans again soon so that I can use my bonus session credit towards a boudoir shoot...because I'm confident that Stevie will make me look great! Each time I look at any of the pictures from my bridal brunch, to the rehearsal dinner and wedding, I can't help but smile ear-to-ear. To anyone that is searching for the picture perfect photographer I would, (and have), recommend Stevie Ramos! Brittany Bokenkamp Alexander

Did such a wonderful job!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Marie S

I am so happy that we chose Stevie to be our photographer for our wedding. We did our engagement pictures, my bridals, and our wedding photos with Stevie and I was completely in love with everything! She has such a great eye but was also super easy and fun to work with. Her... Read More prices are very affordable as well...and I did my research! She took really awesome pictures of our ceremony and reception, not to mention the GORGEOUS wedding album she also put together for us since then!! Everyone who sees our pictures always compliments how great they turned out and I could not agree more! Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Laura A

From the first time I met with Stevie I knew her fast paced personality would be perfect for what I was looking for in a photographer and she did not disappoint! Our pictures are amazing. She managed to capture every moment that happened that day and made everyone/everything... Read More look fantastic! Her attention to detail is insane!!!!!! Love me some Stevie Ramos!!!! :) :)

Wedding Superstar!

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 stephanie w

Choosing Stevie as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day -- she and her assistant were energetic, extremely helpful (thanks for manually pinning my bustle back with safety pins -- I've never seen someone so prepared!), creative, and went the... Read More extra mile to get all the most beautiful shots :) I'd recommend her to anyone planning their big day. She has an incredible way of making everyone feel at ease, and ensuring the situation is under control at all times! Thanks, Stevie!

Spectacular Photographer

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Jennifer R

Stevie is such a pleasure to work with. She came recommended by my wedding planner and for great reason. She has a wonderful eye for detail and has a great photojournalist style. Some of my absolute favorite pictures are ones of the accessories she placed in unique places that... Read More we would have never thought to do. She is very easy to work with and makes you feel extremely comfortable. Even though Stevie was on a schedule, I never felt rushed or panicked while all the different photos were being taken. Stevie has a quirky, fun spirit about her which makes the entire experience fun. During the reception, I think I only saw her once. When we got the pictures back, the pictures taken at the reception were priceless. She captured moments that my husband and I never took place! It was so much fun to go through the images and see a whole different side to the wedding and reception that we would have never seen if it weren't for Stevie and the spectacular job she did. We would definitely recommend Stevie to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Thank you Stevie for capturing all of the amazing images you did. We will have those photos as reminders and memories of what an amazing day our wedding was.

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Tashia B

Stevie was amazing, very professional. Her works speaks for itself. Absolutely loved working with her. Not a single complaint.