Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment

402 N 6th St, Lehighton, PA (610) 393-6526

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Lauren E

Stevie Ray Entertainment was one of best vendors we worked with. Incredibly responsive and flexible. The planning assistance that SRE provided for us was SO helpful, especially because we weren't really getting it from other vendors. We decided later in the planning process... Read More to hire a professional DJ. I was nervous about it because our song choices were very specific. SRE delivered 100% and many of our guests couldn't say enough about how the music and DJ were the best they've heard! The sound quality and lighting were excellent. I would recommend Stevie Ray Entertainment to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Erin S

Stevie did an amazing job at our wedding reception! Very easy to work with and get in contact. The flow of the night was perfect, and the uplighting really did add an elegant touch. We had guests ranging from 96 to a 7 month old baby, and as the reception went on, every single... Read More one of our guests was smiling from all the dancing (or watching all the fun)! Stevie filled my vision of a perfect dance party, and we will surely remember the night forever. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Angelina M

Stevie did an absolutely incredible job. He kept me informed all night. So I didn’t have to worry about a thing. The process from start to finishing was so easy. The music was great and their was something for everyone. He even got my husbands grandparents up dancing. I would... Read More absolutely recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kelsey B

If you are looking for a great DJ who plays all types of music and makes sure everyone is enjoying themselves book him now! He will go out of his way to make sure your reception is perfect not to mention the dance floor will be packed the whole night. Hands down best DJ around!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Alexis E

I could not have asked for a better DJ. Stevie had the whole place up and dancing. Stevie kept me informed the whole night of what we were doing and keeping things going smoothly. Stevie is very flexible, I added a dance last minute for my uncle and he added it no problem. I... Read More would recommend him to anyone. His photo booth is so much fun and his props are hilarious. Our guests kept saying how great he was and how the songs got everyone to dance.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lauren G

Stevie was absolutely fantastic from beginning to end. He treated us with kindness and understanding, helping us to make all of our needs and dreams come true - even on our budget. He went above and beyond - literally - by taking care of some things for us at the reception that... Read More definitely weren't in his job description. He truly cared about making our big day perfect and special for us. Recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Adrienne M

Stevie and his team did a fantastic job for our wedding! Very professional and organized and knew how to keep our guests happy and dancing. He was very organized leading up to the wedding and guided us through the whole planning process and was very responsive and easy to work... Read More with. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Megan L

Stevie Ray was the DJ for my wedding in June 2016. From the start of the planning process, Stevie Ray played an integral role. He is an absolute pleasure to work with - he responds to questions and emails/phone calls in a timely fashion. Stevie Ray also gives great input - he... Read More helped us think about important details that often get overlooked in the planning process. For the actual wedding, Stevie Ray did an excellent job. He played a variety of music that was requested by my husband and I as well as adjusted music based on the preferences of our guests. Stevie Ray also did a fantastic job in terms of helping along the wedding schedule - special dances, cake cutting, etc. He communicated well with our wedding coordinator and photographer, which is an important part of the role of a DJ. Overall, I would highly recommend Stevie Ray for any DJ event.

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Marybeth B

Stevie Ray was an exceptional DJ. He was helpful and patient throughout the whole process of planning our wedding. He was very outgoing and easy to work with. He responded quickly every time we needed to get in touch with him or when we had a question. He did a great job... Read More planning the music list before hand with us and was very organized. He paid very close attention to detail. We met with him a month before our wedding at his studio. He was very knowledgeable with music, uplighting, and monograms. He truly did an amazing job guiding us through the whole process and every detail of our reception. During the reception, everything was on track and absolutely perfect. He kept our guests dancing the whole night!!! We had so many people ask us about him afterwards because they couldn't stop complimenting his work. Our guests still rave about our wedding. After the wedding, the whole town heard how much fun it was and I give all of that credit to Stevie Ray for keeping our guests of all ages dancing the night away. I still can't go to our local grocery store without running into someone that heard about how much fun our wedding was. Not only did he do an amazing job before and during our wedding, but he even went above and beyond and sent us pictures and videos he created after the wedding!!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. One of my bridesmaids is getting married this year and she knew right away to book Stevie Ray because of how amazing he was at our wedding. I highly recommend him!!!! I have seen many other DJs at weddings and Stevie Ray definitely stands out.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Julie G

I went to another wedding when I had my first experience with SREntertainment. They did such a wonderful job that I knew I had to have them at my wedding which was only 2 months away! Stevie was so professional. He always returned my emails or calls within 1 day or faster. I... Read More would highly recommend them! You wont be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kristina H

What an absolute joy to work with on our special day! Stevie came to the rescue when my husband's sole of his shoe came off prior to the ceremony. Stevie provided some electrical tape to save the day! The guests all raved about how much fun the reception was thanks to Stevie and... Read More team. If you have a special occasion, you will be in good hands and won't be disappointed with Stevie!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Hilary F

I don't even know where to begin! I could not have made a better choice for my wedding than Stevie Ray Entertainment. Stevie was very accommodating and professional, and was there for us every step of the way. He checked on me all throughout the wedding day to make sure... Read More everything was going okay. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and we also got a photobooth package. Everything was amazing. People were in the photobooth all night long! Stevie's photobooth set up is out of this world, a lot more legit than other ones I have seen. I would definitely recommend Stevie Ray Entertainment for your wedding day, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Stephanie H

Stevie came highly recommended by a high school friend. He was professional with quick responses to emails. He offered great ideas and guided us through our ceremony and reception entertainment. He provided us with an amazing service that we will remember forever! Thank you for... Read More being a part of our special day Stevie! Stephanie & Will

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Jessica S

We were so happy with the job Stevie did at our wedding! He was so easy to work with and listened to everything we wanted. I didn't want to provide him with a detailed list of each song we wanted played, rather, just some ideas and he completely understood what we wanted. Our... Read More guests were dancing all night and there was music that suited everyone. We still, months later, receive complements on how much fun people had at our wedding and how great our DJ was! We would recommend Stevie to anyone looking for a DJ at their wedding.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 tammy m

I had the pleasure (not) of shopping around at numerous of Bridal shows over a 3 year span. I talked to tons of companies and they all had one thing on their mind… hire me…. Stevie Ray showed a different persona about him. He took the time to get to know myself and my family... Read More for our grand events. Yes, I said events. I hired Stevie Ray for My daughters Sweet 16 on 4-5-14 and my wedding on 11-21-15. From the moment that we were thinking about hiring him he was honest and responded very quickly to my ton of questions. The number one thing that stood out is …. HE is respectful. 6 months before my daughter’s Sweet 16 my venue closed the doors and we found out from Stevie! The venue didn’t have the respect to contact me! If it wasn’t for him giving me a heads up, I don’t know if I would have had a venue for her party. With my recent wedding our ballroom is long and I wanted to make sure the guests in the back could see what was going on so I added on the additional 2 large screens and let me tell you it was worth it! The last thing you want people in the back of your party to feel left out because they can’t see. At both events I had a surprise dance for the guests. Stevie’s amazing skills allowed him to put together 2 mash up songs! To sum this review up this is why I would hire him for a 3rd time: -Respectful, responds in a timely manner, professional and on time (big plus). HE LISTENS…..  I gave him lists of what to play and what not to play. I could sit here all day and talk about our grand events. Hire with faith. I did.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Taryn S

My husband and I are extremely pleased with Stevie Ray Entertainment! We envisioned our reception to big like a big party and that's exactly what it was. Having fun guests helps, but the music is what makes the reception. Stevie Ray Entertainment really helped to keep everyone... Read More on the dance floor. There wasn't a moment when the floor wasn't packed. He did a great job of picking up on what songs the crowd really responded to and keep that type of music playing. The music provided for the ceremony was also amazing. Our ceremony was outside and we're very thankful that our guests could hear what was being said. He also went above and beyond for making our day as special as it was. I was concerned about the lighting at our venue, so he took the time to visit the venue to see what options he had to make sure we had just the right amount of lighting. The lighting and effects were amazing. I would recommend Stevie Ray Entertainment to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

Best DJ in the area!!!!!! Stevie did both our ceremony and reception music Nov. 14th 2015 at our farm and Mauch Chunk ballroom. He was fantastic to work with! His friendly family approach was refreshing. His lighting and light show were amazing. Everyone was blown away. He... Read More was flexible and professional. We got exactly what we wanted and his creativity helped us fill in the gaps. We had some ideas and he ran with it and helped make our amazing day so special. I can't thank him and his staff enough for the great time and an affordable price. The pictures say it all. Check it out(bottom of the link) The lighting and see everyone dancing and having a blast. The last 12 pics are all you Stevie. http://stephengovel.com/blog/2015/11/20/cassie-rob-jim-thorpe-barn-wedding

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Sarah L

DJ Stevie Ray was wonderful to work with! We planned our wedding from out of state and were never able to meet with him face to face. He worked with us via face time and Skype so I was able to recognize him instantly at the wedding! I didn't know the first thing about the type... Read More of music needed for a wedding, but he walks you through every step! He also put together a photo montage for us and was really great when I called him a million times to change something. He also did up lighting and a custom monogram for us and it was absolutely beautiful! He did a great job and his prices are very reasonable! We loved him and if we ever need a DJ again, would definitely call Stevie Ray!