Stiletto Fitness / Pole Dancing For Fun & Fitness

Thank you for checking out Stiletto Fitness as your party destination with a variety of fun, sexy bachelorette parties. Everything from pole to chair dancing to learning a sexy lap-dance number that your bachelorette can preform with just a smile on her honeymoon. Teaching sexy parties since 2005!

13051 93rd St, Largo, FL

Bachelorette fun

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Christa D

I had a blast at stiletto fitness! We took the pole dancer teaser party. The studio was clean, fun, and even provided us with water and a bottle of wine. Lisa was great to work win during the scheduling process. Every single girl commented on how great it was. We took the house... Read More long class and had plenty of time to learn some moved and then practice them during a free time. It was definitely a great workout! I would highly recommend this studio and will be taking more classes there.

Perfect Bachelorette Party Activity

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Katie K

We did the pole teaser class and it was so much fun! We did so many different moves and we all had a great time! It was a great way to start out our bachelorette party night. Plus it was a great workout!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Ashleigh H

I had a birthday party here couple years ago...LOVED it! Super fun and felt so good about myself after doing it!! Realized how sore i was so started taking all of the fun fitness classes there and noticed i became tone and fit and feeling good....NOW I teach!! I love teaching... Read More parites bc we all have such an awesome and fun time!! Makes for great memories and great confidence booster!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/15/2014

We did a combo party (pole party & burlesque) and all had a blast. The instruction was clear and we were all able to do most of the moves. We had the chance after the lessons to dress up in sexy outfits and stilettos and take pictures to remember the day by. I highly recommend... Read More Stiletto Fitness for bachelorette parties. :)

Amazing Classes!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

Lisa and her instructors are fantastic! I had no formal dance experience and the Instructor's at Stiletto Fitness had me doing moves I would have thought impossible! The classes are fun and an amazing workout. In six weeks, my muscle tone and strength have increased... Read More dramatically. I highly recommend the classes to everyone, regardless of experience, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Ella M

WOW WOW WOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE! We had SO much fun at our party. A few of the girls (including the bride) and I are coming defiantly back. We even bought a package of classes before we left and scheduled more classes. That is how much fun we had. We did the 1 1/2 hour... Read More party. It was 45 minutes of Teaser Pole Dancing and 45 minutes of Learning a Lapdance. Have to say I was skeptical at first. I used the lapdance moves I learned on my hubby and he loved it. They broke it down into steps, easy to learn, and so much fun. Who knew a Lapdance was so easy to learn, fun, and they teach it in a way that you want to go home and show what you learned. They even showed how to incorporate men's ties and boas. So thank you for our fun time. We took some great photos. Next party (and they will be a next one very soon) we will be doing that burlesque party or maybe try that aerial one. :-)

Fun, fun,fun!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Kristen S

For my Bachelorette party, some of my girls and I took a 1hr pole teaser class. It was so fun! They offer fun props to use like boas and heels.They also provided water for all of us and a bottle of wine. The teacher (def. a pro) was very patient with us. The class makes you feel... Read More sexy and confident. I would definitely highly recommend this for some non raunchy but exciting fun!

Loved this place/ Had so much fun:-)

Reviewed on 1/30/2012 Lisa B

This place was great. They made it easy to schedule our party. Also, best prices we found, and very nice studio. Had a blast and want to signup for more classes very soon. Thanks for making my party so much fun, we talked about it all weekend.

So Much Fun!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2011 Hattie C

Had a blast with my besties!! Lisa was a GREAT instructor! What a workout!! Going back for routine workouts! LOL