Stilettos Hair & Nails

Will travel to surrounding areas

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning Beds, Tanning, Beauty

150 Broad Street, Waverly, NY Will travel to surrounding areas (607) 565-2360

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lindsey S

Our entire experience at Stilettos on the morning of my wedding was amazing! I could not have asked for a better group of girls to prepare me for my big day. My hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids, was flawless. I had no clue what I wanted going in and Bailey stopped at... Read More nothing to make sure I had exactly what I envisioned. They even provided beverages and adorable little brownies. Everyone at Stilettos makes sure you feel like you are their best friend and only client!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Courtney W

I had these wonderful girls do my hair and make up for my wedding and absolutely loved how everything turned out. The girls made a long trip up to the house we were getting ready at and were so professional, well prepared, and fun! I received a lot of compliments throughout the... Read More night. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sacorral A

The girls who did our hair were amazing! They made sure our hair was exactly how we wanted it and made sure it was perfect. Very satisfied! All my bridesmaids looked great! We had our make up done as well and my bridesmaids make up was perfect. The only issue was that I showed... Read More them a picture of what I wanted my eyeshadow to be and they assured me they could do it but when she showed up she had nothing glittery and sparkly like I wanted so I was sad because I had to settle for something else. However that was very minor and I was overall pleased 😊

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Bailey N

I work at Stilettos but on my wedding day my girls and I were treated as if we were clients! from our nails to our hair everything was perfect!

Awesome~

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Amber B

Love these ladies. They did such a phenomenal job on our hair and my nails. They made us feel comfortable and started out my day right. They finished eight of my bridesmaids, one flower girl, the mother of the groom and mother of the bride, and me in less than three hours and... Read More everything looked so nice. They had something for us to sip on while we were there and provided us with breakfast. I would recommend them all day every day!