Cambridge, MA Cambridge, MA (617) 575-9145

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Sarah D

Nicole and Christopher are an amazing duo to work with. They have the event management down to a science from the planning, to the software they use, vision, and day of execution. Nicole took the ideas I had for my flowers and brought it to life, being sensitive to my... Read More personal/specific requests and my budget. She kept me up to date on her timeline, answered questions in a timely manner, added things on that I'd not initially thought of at the last minute, and was sensitive to the stress of planning a wedding. Both Nicole and Christopher just get it. And they're just nice people. There wasn't a thing I would have changed about what they did or how they did it. Work with Nicole and Christopher with STILL and you will surely not be disappointed. A+ across the board.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Alex H

Nicole and Christopher were miracle workers! They worked around the clock to get my wedding flowers and decor perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better, more talented, and thoughtful florist. Nicole has a serious gift. She will not only bring creative insight, but will work... Read More with you on budget and be there for you day of. I debated not using a florist at all and her flowers transformed my wedding space. She even let us borrow one of her tables for display- for free. I'm telling you, you will not go wrong using STILL! THANK YOU NICOLE AND CHRISTOPHER!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Kathee L

We could not be more thrilled with our experience working with Nicole from Still Event Design.Still was the first vendor we booked for our wedding, and for good reason. Nicole makes sure to get to know you and your significant other as people, and works hard to create designs... Read More that are uniquely individual to your requests and needs. From the moment I met her, I was immediately drawn to her passion for people, design, and weddings! She is incredibly organized and attentive to detail. As someone who had difficulty enunciating exactly how I imagined my florals to look, I'm amazed by how well she was able to capture my vision through her proposal, and was even more floored by the arrangements on our big day. All the guests and the venue staff could not stop commenting on how beautiful our bouquets were!! She also made all of our centerpieces, corsages/boutonnieres, and a show-stopping floral display for the gazebo we got married under. I could not recommend her more highly!!!