Stone Crest Venue

McKinney, TX

Book Your Wedding with Stone Crest Venue

A BARN IN MCKINNEY, TX

Dallas couples seeking a venue that can provide a rustic getaway feel in the McKinney area should keep the Stone Crest Venue on their short list. Located on one of Collin County’s highest points, the 20-acre property boasts beautiful views of the countryside below. Charming wooden fences line the road up to the large barn-like reception hall with mature trees and manicured lawns found on either side.

The Reception Hall. This space is 60 feet by 120 feet and can host as few as 30 guests or a maximum of 275 guests. Large, wooden-beam arches greet guests as they walk into the wood and stone structure and an indoor lounge provides a place for guests to mingle before the ceremony. A massive fireplace can be found on one wall and a large covered porch is available for guests wanting a little fresh air. The windows in the building are placed to take advantage of the sunset view.

Stone Crest Venue has an open vendor policy so that couples are free to choose the vendors they are most comfortable with. A list of preferred vendors can be supplied, but couples are not required to select from the list.

The venue offers both indoor and outdoor options for ceremonies and receptions. The speakers and P/A system are wired for use outside use, as well and there are bars located inside and out. Couples choosing an outdoor ceremony can take advantage of the rustic outdoor benches for guests as they take the path through the woods to the charming gazebo. Indoor events have the added benefit of a climate-controlled building. Tables and chairs will be provided for a maximum of 275 guests.

A preparation kitchen is available for caterers, along with an ice machine and a refrigerator. Stone Crest Venue also offers a cake table and a guest sign-in table for couples to use. The venue has management on-site and the facility is happy to clean up once the event is over. Security and bartenders can be provided by Stone Crest Venue for a fee and DJ’s and live entertainment are welcome.

Rental of the facility provides 13 hours of time running from 11 a.m. to midnight on Friday and Saturday or 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday. Please remember to allow for one hour of cleaning time at the end of the event. Morning and afternoon events can be accommodated with pre-approval.

A paved parking area is provided with up to 115 marked spaces. The parking lot is well lit for added security.

Couples booking at Stone Crest Venue may expect several extra perks.

• Designated dressing rooms
  • Country venue near the city

A rustic-modern venue with a breathtaking views.

Welcome to Stone Crest, a family owned and operated event venue. We are a beautiful rustic-modern venue located on 20+ acres that is unique to have the feel of the Hill Country so close in the Dallas area. Located in the small town of New Hope, it’s 30 minutes north of Dallas and just 5 minutes from Historic McKinney, TX. Whether you are looking for a venue for your wedding, corporate meeting, graduation, birthday or anniversary party, we have what you need for a memorable and special occasion. Stone Crest the perfect location for your next event. A grand main hall, breathtaking surroundings and original features are combined to create the perfect wedding, graduation, birthday, anniversary, corporate event or any momentous celebration.

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Bar + Drinks

160 Rockcrest Road, McKinney, TX (972) 544-6848
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Genny V

For starters - Linda, Ryan and Wendy are some of the sweetest people you will ever work with. They have been so accommodating throughout the planning process and were highly communicative. We never had to wait longer than 2-3 hours for a response from one of them! The venue... Read More itself is just breathtaking. From the views of the trees/greenery to the rustic chic interior, this venue is a dream for anyone who truly wants to customize the look of their big day without having to do TOO much because of how beautiful Stone Crest is. I cannot stop gushing about how perfect our reception was, as the sky decided to clear and leave the MOST perfect sunset that enhanced the romantic ambiance of our reception dinner. We highly recommend Stone Crest Venue, and appreciate everything they have done for us

2017-05-28T19:56:18 Response from the vendor

You are too kind! We are overjoyed that you had a wonderful experience! That is our main goal for all of our clients. Stone Crest is truly a labor of love for our family and we are so happy to hear that you loved it!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Hannah T

Wow, this venue was perfect for Andrew and I! It has a rustic charm and when you are outdoors you feel like you are in the mountains of Colorado. Stunning scenery!! The best part was, Linda (the owner) and her staff, there were so easy to work with and willing to help with... Read More whatever they could!

2017-01-21T16:44:04 Response from the vendor

Hannah, thank you so, so much for your kind feedback! We hope you and Andrew are doing well. We are thankful that you chose us to host your special day! We truly and sincerely love sharing Stone Crest with others, so we are so glad... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Colten C

We got married here in 9/16/16 and we couldn't of picked a better place! It was everything we envisioned for our wedding and more. Everything came together beautifully! The owners were a joy to work with and so helpful. Very family oriented people. They let me see the venue... Read More multiple times before the wedding which was very helpful. We couldn't of asked for a better place to get married in!

2017-01-21T16:40:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your kind words!!! We are honored that you chose Stone Crest to host your special day! We love sharing the venue with others...it is a labor of love for us! We wish you the very best and if you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Silvia E

Stone Crest Venue was the absolute perfect choice for our very special day this past August, and we are so glad we found this gem! We had been looking at venues for weeks, discussing the pricing and pros/cons, and Stone Crest was the last one on our list. We didn't even have to... Read More discuss it after our tour with Linda and Ryan. As soon as we walked in and saw the many amenities, expansive and modern/rustic (not too barn-like) space, paired with their hospitality and kindness, we were sold! Not to mention, relative to other– more corporate– spaces, we felt the price was fair. They let us visit as much as we needed for planning, and when it came to the big day this venue was super accommodating and photographed stunningly. Would definitely recommend this venue for anyone not wanting too swanky or too country of a wedding – a perfect blend of class and rustic charm.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Nikka A

I am going to start with the amazing family that owns Stone Crest because the venue speaks for itself with how gorgeous it is. Linda, Wendy, and Ryan are some of the nicest people in the wedding industry (we checked out a million venues) and were instantly drawn to how kind and... Read More friendly this family was. They made the wedding planning process so stress free and fun. The venue itself is jaw dropping. The moment you walk in you are are blown away by the interior and how gorgeous it is. The ceremony sight looks like nothing I have seen in North Texas. All of our guests were so surprised with how beautiful the entire place was. we got so lucky to work with the stone crest team! I cannot recommend this venue enough. Thank you all for helping us create such a memorable day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Shannon D

Linda and her son are absolutely amazing!!! I met them right after their venue was completed and immediately signed a deposit for our wedding. It was this past weekend and it was absolutely beautiful. I can not recommend a better venue to host any event. Thank you so so so so so... Read More much for the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Haley B

My (now) husband and I could not have chosen a better venue than Stone Crest for our wedding on October 1st of this year! First of all, the venue and the setting are absolutely stunning - set above rolling hills with trees and beautiful landscape - and the VENUE is GORGEOUS!... Read More The pictures don' t do it justice. Both inside and outside are rustic but the clean lines and industrial style give it a Hill Country feel. Also, there is a huge patio right outside as well as a lower area with a fire pit and yard games. Great for everyone. The location is also very convenient. It's just outside of McKinney. That made a big difference for bridal portraits, times that we needed to run by to figure out things like the floor plan arrangement, etc and on the wedding day of course. Equally important is the ownership and management - Linda and Ryan (the owners) are wonderful to work with. They are flexible, supportive and truly want to help you have the wedding of your dreams. I have been to and in many other weddings where this was not always the case. It made such a difference to me in the months leading up to the wedding and on my wedding day. Also, they don't nickel and dime you and we appreciated that very much. I couldn't recommend Stone Crest Venue highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Casie F

Linda and Ryan were such a pleasure to work with. I really enjoyed brainstorming ideas with them on my wedding and working with them on some of the items leading up to my wedding. The grounds of this venue are GORGEOUS and my photographers told me this is their favorite place to... Read More shoot a wedding. Linda was very accommodating when I needed to do my bridals here. I scheduled them and then it was good to go. Only problem I would say I had was the fact that you can't do a rehersal the day before here unless you do it before the wedding on Friday night. I had a lot of guests coming from out of town and they couldn't be here early enough. They had to do a rehearsal the day of without me being there because my groom and I didn't do a first look. But it worked out fine!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kylie M

We got married in July of 2017 and we couldn't have imagined a more PERFECT and GORGEOUS place to start the rest of our lives together! All of the Stone Crest staff were absolutely amazing. Linda and Ryan were very kind and professional and answered any questions we had. Kathy... Read More was so incredibly helpful leading up to the wedding and on our special day- even though she is not a "coordinator". Stone Crest Venue has a rustic but modern feel and allows you to throw one fabulous party! It is perfectly tucked away in a small little town but still close to the city. We ended up doing our ceremony outside (Yes, even in July) because the view is just too good to not have it out there. It was hot, but the umbrellas helped a lot and with a short ceremony it was totally doable! Guests were able to go straight inside into the cold AC. One of the reasons we chose Stone Crest (other than its amazing view and character) is the fact that they allow you to choose your own vendors without charging you money. We were able to personalize our wedding exactly how we wanted and save money where we could! I definitely recommend Stone Crest and would still choose it if I had to go back in time and do it all over again. Thank you, Stone Crest & Staff, for the most amazing and memorable day of our lives!!

2017-10-15T00:16:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such kind feedback! We are truly happy to hear that all went well for you on your special day...thank you for choosing us as your venue! We are extremely grateful! Much happiness to you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Taylor M

Stone Crest Venue not only blew us away, but our guests raved about it the whole reception! Linda and Ryan are the kindest, most helpful people to work with and were so accommodating to all of our needs. Stone Crest fit the rustic look we wanted perfectly. The venue is... Read More absolutely gorgeous and we hardly even needed to decorate because the venue itself does so much on its own. There are tons of wonderful places to take pictures on the grounds and all of our photos turned out AMAZING thanks to this location. I would highly recommend.

2017-10-15T00:20:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such kind feedback! We are very thankful to you and your family for choosing Stone Crest to host your wedding! We are overjoyed to hear that everything went well for you all and that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Rosalie N

This hidden gem is full of charm and grace. The moment my husband (fiancé at the time) and I drove up to their lot, my body was immediately covered in chills. The warm and fuzzy kind, of course... and my eyes, a well of tears. Tears of "this is it, this is the one". The emotions... Read More and thoughts that ran through me were truly indescribable. Ms. Linda was there to welcome us with open arms. After touring the venue, being in absolute awe, we knew it was "the one". Ms. Linda, Ryan, and their team are so genuine and the beauty of the venue was absolutely perfect for us. Stone Crest (especially Ms. Linda and the team) holds a special place in our hearts. We are so grateful to have found them and to have began our journey as husband and wife there. Thank you Stone Crest, for everything, from the bottom of our humbled hearts. Blessings, The Petty's.

2017-10-14T21:50:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Petty family! It was so lovely working with you all! Many thanks for choosing us to host your special day, and thank you for your kind feedback!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Kayla K

This venue is absolutely GORGEOUS! We received so many compliments from guests on the venue - everyone was blown away by its beauty. I love the natural landscaping...the wildflowers look so beautiful in our pictures and they complement the natural wood and stone that cover... Read More the venue inside and out. Who needs to spend tons of money on decorations when the venue is SO BEAUTIFUL?! Aside from its beauty, the venue is also extremely functional. The bride and groom's rooms upstairs are a nice size (we had 3 stylists and 8 girls in the bride's room and nobody was too cramped) with lots of mirrors and natural light. The reception hall is HUGE with a really beautiful fireplace. We fortunately had great weather on our wedding day, but if we had to move everything indoors, there would have been plenty of room to move furniture around to accommodate. One of my favorite features of the venue is its large outdoor covered deck. It was a little warm on our wedding day, but the shade of the patio (and the sliding window for access to the bar!) allowed guests to enjoy the beautiful day. The patio was also a perfect spot for many of our pre-ceremony portraits as we had natural lighting but nobody was squinting or baking in the sun. The owners were a pleasure to work with - they are very responsive and accommodating. Stone Crest was the perfect venue for us. Thank you Linda, Wendy, and Ryan!

2017-10-14T21:45:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! We are overjoyed that you had a wonderful experience! Thank you again for choosing us to host your special day!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Amanda T

Beautiful venue, did not need to spend a lot of money on decorations. The owner was very polite and understanding. My guest gave us so many compliments on the venue of our April 22 wedding.

2017-05-28T19:58:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We agree- the scenery is so gorgeous that you really do not need much decor! We are so happy that you all had a wonderful wedding and we thank you again for choosing us to host your special day! Many thanks... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Jarred G

The owner's at Stone Crest were amazing. They help any way they can in order to make sure your wedding runs smoothly! The venue was gorgeous and we couldn't have pictured getting married anywhere else. I will be recommending all my friends and family to use Stone Crest!

2017-05-28T20:05:11 Response from the vendor

You are too kind! Thank you for your feedback! We love Stone Crest and it is such a joy when others love it, too. We do our very best to make everything runs smoothly so you have a relaxing and enjoyable event, so we are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Grace Y

The venue was absolutely perfect. There is no other venue in the DFW area that can compete with the amenities and price of Stone Crest. Linda and Ryan were super accommodating and were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. Our family and friends who flew in from... Read More NY/PA/NJ were amazed of the scenery that Stone Crest offered and til this day I still receive compliments on our venue.

2017-05-28T20:09:12 Response from the vendor

We sincerely thank you for your feedback! Stone Crest is our family's pride and joy so we love to hear that other people love it, too! Thank you so very much for choosing us to host your wedding. We wish you and your family much... Read Less Read More