Stone Manor Bridal and Wingman Formalwear

Grafton, WI

Wedding Attire for the Entire Bridal Party

In our new loft location, we boast an extensive variety of unique and stunning bridal gowns for every bride, plus attire for the entire bridal party. At Stone Manor Bridal and Wingman Formalwear, we know you are not simply shopping for a dress, but a memory that will last a lifetime.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

1218 12th Avenue, Grafton, WI (262) 377-5334
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Allee S

AMAZING! Right when I walked into my appointment at Stone Manor Bridal, I felt so welcomed! The store is absolutely beautiful and everyone is so nice! All of the girls working there are so helpful and make the experience one of a kind! I found my dream dress on my first visit... Read More and said yes! Every question I had was answered, and I am so excited for my perfect dress to arrive! Thank you so much to all of the Stone Manor Bridal team!

2017-10-10T15:42:51 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing experience at Stone Manor Bridal. We all love working with brides and it is nice to hear that our brides love working with us too. We are here to make your bridal gown experience... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Mollie F

I had the best experience here! I came in for my sisters wedding, and since we had such a great time at her bridal appointment we ended up doing our bridesmaids dresses and tuxes here! My sister got her alterations done here and the seamstress did such a great job so I got my... Read More bridesmaids dress altered here too. My boyfriends shoes for his tux didn't fit quite right, so the staff was so accommodating and replaced the shoes the next day- and even offered to send the shoes to my house! I would recommend everybody to come here! The staff is awesome and their selection is amazing!

2017-10-10T15:52:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Stone Manor for the bridesmaid dresses. We are so happy to hear that you and your sister were pleased with the alterations done by our seamstresses. They are very talented individuals and we are so grateful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Gina R

From start to finish, Stone Manor Bridal was fantastic to work with and I couldn't imagine choosing another bridal store. My initial appointment was with June and she truly listened to what I had to say: style, budget, etc. She pulled wonderful choices and I ended up purchasing... Read More the first of a few dresses I tried on! My bridal party and I worked with Stone Manor for the bridesmaids dresses and had a great experience! The staff was around to answer questions and help out in any way. Some of my girls used the in house seamstress as did I for alterations. This process was also very smooth and the seamstress addressed all of my questions and concerns. Overall it was a fantastic experience and I highly recommend Stone Manor to any bride-to-be!

2017-10-10T15:31:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience at Stone Manor. We will pass on your kind words about June. She truly loves weddings and especially brides! Thank you for entrusting us with both your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Lacey K

4 years ago I helped my stated parents can out her dress with then but at their old location. Last year we went back and found my dress. They have so many beautiful options.I also got my bridesmaid dresses here and they were gorgeous! The women here make you feel special and at... Read More home! Everyone is so sweet and helpful! I especially enjoyed working with Gail their seamstress. She is so fun and makes you feel special and beautiful. My fiancé was with me when I picked up my dress and the ladies helped me take it out to my car and had him hide in the shop so he wouldn’t see it! I was sad to finally say goodbye! Thank you for the beautiful experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lindsey Z

Stone Manor Bridal is the place to go for your wedding dress. They helped pull some amazing dresses for me to try on, and made me feel like a princess when trying them on. Once I finally found "the one" they made sure to add every final touch on, a belt and veil. It was the... Read More perfect look, my dream look as a bride. During alterations I got to interact with Gail, she was the BEST! She handled every request awesome, she made my dress fit like a glove and she helped make my late grandma a part of my dress. I had a request, that a piece of my grandmas favorite blouse was sewn into my dress so I could carry a part of her with me that day. She drew out a heart and made the fabric I had from my grandmas clothing into a heart that went on the inside of my dress. It was perfect. I have only great things to say about Stone Manor. They helped me feel like the most beautiful bride on the planet on my wedding day.

2017-10-31T18:43:53 Response from the vendor

It makes us so incredibly happy to know you had a great experience at Stone Manor. We thoroughly enjoyed helping you and all of your brides. It means a lot to us also when brides like you want to do something special to remember a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Abby B

My experience was flawless. They were way ahead of me at all times. They made every step fun and light. The owner made me feel so special day-of helping me pick the perfect vale and taking the time to stop over and talk with me. I worked with several employees and all were... Read More friendly and so patient. I have been to many bridal shops. None in this area compare in my opinion. Impressed!

2017-10-17T13:33:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was our pleasure helping you. There is nothing better than to help a bride find the dress of her dreams. We truly love what we do, and we are thankful for each and everyone of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jen M

Beautiful store! This was the third store we went to and by far the best! My daughter was so happy with the selection of dresses. The women working there are so helpful and fun to work with! My daughter found the dress of her dreams here, and we are really excited for the dress... Read More to come in. Thank you to everyone here! I would recommend the store to anyone!

2017-10-10T16:40:22 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your time at Stone Manor. There is nothing better than helping a bride find her dream dress! We are here to make the bridal gown shopping experience as stress free as possible so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kelsey B

I purchased my dress in June 2016 for my May 2017 wedding. I'm sorry to say I don't remember the name of the associate who helped me, but she was wonderful! I also had my dress altered there, and every time I came in or called in for an appointment I had nothing but excellent... Read More service.

2017-10-10T15:25:07 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the service you received at Stone Manor. It means the world to us! We truly love what we do and want everyone to have the best bridal experience as possible. Wishing you a marriage... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Hannah C

Had the best first experience trying on dresses with June, but all services following the initial dress fitting were disappointing. My wedding dress did not turn out as expected and my bridal party did not receive any help during their dress fittings even though we made... Read More appointments.

2017-10-10T15:20:12 Response from the vendor

We want to apologize for the lack of service you and your bridal party received after you purchased your dress. It is never our intention to not give the best service possible. We will take your critique and use it to better ourselves for our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Lisa S

I LOVED everything about Stone Manor Bridal! It was my second place I went to look for my wedding dress. I felt immediately like the quality of dresses were so much better then else where. Once I found and purchased my perfect dress, Stone Manor was really accommodating when... Read More my husband and I had to post pone our wedding due to health concerns. They held on to the dress for an extra year! Then, the alterations went just perfect for a bride who was a smidge larger then when she purchased her dress 2 years earlier.

2017-10-10T15:09:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We certainly understand that things happen in life that change our plans - even when planning a wedding! We were more than happy to work with you on the changes. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and love.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Carissa A

I actually got my prom dress from Stone Manor so it was only fitting that I get my wedding dress from there! The staff was amazing to work with, especially Gail! She went above and beyond to make sure my dress fit me perfectly, which it did! ❤️

2017-10-10T14:56:02 Response from the vendor

What a great story. We love that you bought your prom dress from us and decided to come back and find your wedding dress with Stone Manor Bridal. We will pass on your compliments to Gail. She is one of a kind and we are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Casey A

I can't even begin to say how happy I am with my experience at Stone Manor Bridal!! First the staff was extremely friendly and fun and made me feel very comfortable. I also had a large group with me and they all felt included and welcome. Even though I wasn't the only group... Read More there at that time, it still felt like we had our own space and didn't feel crowded. Most importantly the dress selection was AMAZING and I was able to find the dress of my dreams!! Thanks again Stone Manor!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Leah P

Thank you Stone Manor and Wingman formalwear for making our wedding planning process so easy! Also thank you for both my husband and me along with our whole wedding party look amazing the day of! I have nothing but positive remarks for this company!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Angela H

I can't say enough great things about this store. I loved that they had the store layout by price, to make sure they work within your budget. My girl I had (I believe it was Nicki) was absolutely adorable and super knowledgeable about - everything. I loved my dress, I would... Read More wear it everyday if I could. DEFINITELY recommend anyone looking to PLEASE at least check them out - even if it's a road trip - well worth it :)

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Alicia Z

I had a wonderful time trying on gowns at Stone Manor. I didn't actually think I'd find a dress with everything I wanted, but I did! The staff was really great and helpful. They were helpful for all the guys' suits, as well. Plus, since we ordered enough suits, my husband got... Read More his for free!

2016-12-14T20:40:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience in our store. We look forward to helping you have your dream dress on your dream day. You guys will look amazing on the big day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Alexandra G

I got my wedding dress from Stone Manor. I worked with Vicki and she was great! There was never any judgement when I picked or tried on dresses. She never gave her opinion unless I asked for it. It was a very comfortable experience and their new space in Grafton is lovely! I... Read More also ordered my veil from here because they gave a discount if you bought it on the same day as the dress.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Cassie K

Rachel was great when I went in there twice. They were friendly and patient as I tried on so many dresses. I didn't even have to go to another bridal salon, because I knew I wanted to find my dress here. The hours their open was reasonable, and location was perfect for... Read More me.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Kelsey K

Stone Manor Bridal and Wingman Formal was the best decision for me and my fiancé. Sales consultants never rushed me to make a decision on what dress I wanted to wear on my big day. Also, they were super helpful on picking the right style for me. Seamstress was very friendly,... Read More outgoing, upbeat and knew exactly what to do. It was very easy for my fiancé to make a decision on the suites he wanted everyone to wear, again the sales consultants were extremely helpful. They were very flexible when it came to measurements, as most of the groomsmen live out of state. I would highly recommend this company for bridal wear! Everyone is so friendly and helpful!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Kailey B

My dress shopping experience was awesome. They really know how to make a girl feel special! The seamstress is the best as well, she did a great job with my alterations and even added my husbands air force namestrip into my dress making it even more special to me. I loved my... Read More dress and felt amazing on my wedding day! Thank you!

2016-09-23T15:10:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your very sweet review. Each and every one of us read our reviews and truly appreciate them! We love adding those little touches to make to a dress truly a one of a kind. Congratulations and thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kate H

We had quite a few hiccups with ordering through Stone Manor for our wedding however the staff was so nice and helpful that it made up for it, they were always able to help us fix any issues that came up. I ordered my dress and veil as well as my earrings and hair piece with... Read More Stone Manor. I also ordered my bridesmaid dresses and foral wear for the guys. We were very happy with the final product!

2016-09-23T15:13:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate all of our reviews. We will miss having you in our store. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your husband as you begin this new journey!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Erin B

Wonderful service and great seamstress!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Maggie C

Stone manor is a great place for amazing dresses at a reasonable price. The workers there were great. I also got my dress altered there, which ended up looking amazing and perfectly fitting, but it took 6 trips to get the dress altered. Including the seamstress ignoring what i... Read More wanted and charging me to fix her mistake. It came out to more than $400 to just alter the top of the dress! I would recommend both buying and altering your dress with them, but make sure to understand the pricing before!

2016-09-23T15:23:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. We have discussed this with our alterations department and will be sure to communicate this better. We are pleased that you were happy with the final product! We hope you had a beautiful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Hannah B

The dress was beautiful. Alterations left a little to be desired. My hook and eye closure broke before the ceremony even started, but the dress still held up.

2016-08-22T21:36:56 Response from the vendor

I'm so sorry to hear about the issues with your hook and eye breaking on your dress. This issue will be discussed with the seamstresses so we can ensure that this does not happen to brides in the future. Again, you have our apologies. Wishing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Nicole F

OUTSTANDING!! I cannot say enough great things about this bridal store! I got my wedding dress, tuxedos, and bridesmaid dresses through them. They were phenomenal to work with. Every time I came in I was welcomed with smile and everyone was eager to help me. I am a petite woman... Read More so I wanted to make a few drastic changes on my dress during the alterations - one of them being taking the skirt off and raising it up 5-6 inches. I had 3-4 appointments with Gail and she was amazing. I had so many compliments the day of and I didn't want to take it off at the end of the night. All the bridesmaids LOVED their dresses and again so many compliments! Lastly, the tuxedos were AWESOME! We had 13-14 tuxedo rentals, all living around the state of Wisconsin. Some called their measurements in, while others stopped in to get measured. They were accommodating and explained that alterations are sometimes needed - rightfully so. They came in on time and a few alterations were needed on the hem of pants. They all looked smashing! I just loved everything! I cannot wait to see pictures. I'd recommend them to anyone!!!

2016-07-05T16:53:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you for kind words! It was our pleasure to help you and your entire bridal party! We are so happy to hear that things were perfect for your wedding day. Wishing you lots of love in your new marriage!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Apple. Five talk says were too short in the jacket or too long in the slacks. I was told by Nikki at the shop that the jackets are standard size. What is the point for taking measurements if you're not going to adhere to the measurements taken?

2016-06-09T14:58:06 Response from the vendor

Karen, I would like to apologize one more time for your tuxedo experience not living up to your expectations. I am glad we were able to speak in person and bring resolution to the matter.