Stone Manor Bridal and Wingman Formalwear

Grafton, WI

Wedding Attire for the Entire Bridal Party

In our new loft location, we boast an extensive variety of unique and stunning bridal gowns for every bride, plus attire for the entire bridal party. At Stone Manor Bridal and Wingman Formalwear, we know you are not simply shopping for a dress, but a memory that will last a lifetime.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

1218 12th Avenue, Grafton, WI (262) 377-5334
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Nicole F

OUTSTANDING!! I cannot say enough great things about this bridal store! I got my wedding dress, tuxedos, and bridesmaid dresses through them. They were phenomenal to work with. Every time I came in I was welcomed with smile and everyone was eager to help me. I am a petite woman... Read More so I wanted to make a few drastic changes on my dress during the alterations - one of them being taking the skirt off and raising it up 5-6 inches. I had 3-4 appointments with Gail and she was amazing. I had so many compliments the day of and I didn't want to take it off at the end of the night. All the bridesmaids LOVED their dresses and again so many compliments! Lastly, the tuxedos were AWESOME! We had 13-14 tuxedo rentals, all living around the state of Wisconsin. Some called their measurements in, while others stopped in to get measured. They were accommodating and explained that alterations are sometimes needed - rightfully so. They came in on time and a few alterations were needed on the hem of pants. They all looked smashing! I just loved everything! I cannot wait to see pictures. I'd recommend them to anyone!!!

2016-07-05T16:53:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you for kind words! It was our pleasure to help you and your entire bridal party! We are so happy to hear that things were perfect for your wedding day. Wishing you lots of love in your new marriage!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Leah P

Thank you Stone Manor and Wingman formalwear for making our wedding planning process so easy! Also thank you for both my husband and me along with our whole wedding party look amazing the day of! I have nothing but positive remarks for this company!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Angela H

I can't say enough great things about this store. I loved that they had the store layout by price, to make sure they work within your budget. My girl I had (I believe it was Nicki) was absolutely adorable and super knowledgeable about - everything. I loved my dress, I would... Read More wear it everyday if I could. DEFINITELY recommend anyone looking to PLEASE at least check them out - even if it's a road trip - well worth it :)

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kelsey B

I purchased my dress in June 2016 for my May 2017 wedding. I'm sorry to say I don't remember the name of the associate who helped me, but she was wonderful! I also had my dress altered there, and every time I came in or called in for an appointment I had nothing but excellent... Read More service.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Hannah C

Had the best first experience trying on dresses with June, but all services following the initial dress fitting were disappointing. My wedding dress did not turn out as expected and my bridal party did not receive any help during their dress fittings even though we made... Read More appointments.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Lisa S

I LOVED everything about Stone Manor Bridal! It was my second place I went to look for my wedding dress. I felt immediately like the quality of dresses were so much better then else where. Once I found and purchased my perfect dress, Stone Manor was really accommodating when... Read More my husband and I had to post pone our wedding due to health concerns. They held on to the dress for an extra year! Then, the alterations went just perfect for a bride who was a smidge larger then when she purchased her dress 2 years earlier.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Carissa A

I actually got my prom dress from Stone Manor so it was only fitting that I get my wedding dress from there! The staff was amazing to work with, especially Gail! She went above and beyond to make sure my dress fit me perfectly, which it did! ❤️

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Casey A

I can't even begin to say how happy I am with my experience at Stone Manor Bridal!! First the staff was extremely friendly and fun and made me feel very comfortable. I also had a large group with me and they all felt included and welcome. Even though I wasn't the only group... Read More there at that time, it still felt like we had our own space and didn't feel crowded. Most importantly the dress selection was AMAZING and I was able to find the dress of my dreams!! Thanks again Stone Manor!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Alicia Z

I had a wonderful time trying on gowns at Stone Manor. I didn't actually think I'd find a dress with everything I wanted, but I did! The staff was really great and helpful. They were helpful for all the guys' suits, as well. Plus, since we ordered enough suits, my husband got... Read More his for free!

2016-12-14T20:40:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience in our store. We look forward to helping you have your dream dress on your dream day. You guys will look amazing on the big day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Alexandra G

I got my wedding dress from Stone Manor. I worked with Vicki and she was great! There was never any judgement when I picked or tried on dresses. She never gave her opinion unless I asked for it. It was a very comfortable experience and their new space in Grafton is lovely! I... Read More also ordered my veil from here because they gave a discount if you bought it on the same day as the dress.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Cassie K

Rachel was great when I went in there twice. They were friendly and patient as I tried on so many dresses. I didn't even have to go to another bridal salon, because I knew I wanted to find my dress here. The hours their open was reasonable, and location was perfect for... Read More me.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Kelsey K

Stone Manor Bridal and Wingman Formal was the best decision for me and my fiancé. Sales consultants never rushed me to make a decision on what dress I wanted to wear on my big day. Also, they were super helpful on picking the right style for me. Seamstress was very friendly,... Read More outgoing, upbeat and knew exactly what to do. It was very easy for my fiancé to make a decision on the suites he wanted everyone to wear, again the sales consultants were extremely helpful. They were very flexible when it came to measurements, as most of the groomsmen live out of state. I would highly recommend this company for bridal wear! Everyone is so friendly and helpful!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Kailey B

My dress shopping experience was awesome. They really know how to make a girl feel special! The seamstress is the best as well, she did a great job with my alterations and even added my husbands air force namestrip into my dress making it even more special to me. I loved my... Read More dress and felt amazing on my wedding day! Thank you!

2016-09-23T15:10:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your very sweet review. Each and every one of us read our reviews and truly appreciate them! We love adding those little touches to make to a dress truly a one of a kind. Congratulations and thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kate H

We had quite a few hiccups with ordering through Stone Manor for our wedding however the staff was so nice and helpful that it made up for it, they were always able to help us fix any issues that came up. I ordered my dress and veil as well as my earrings and hair piece with... Read More Stone Manor. I also ordered my bridesmaid dresses and foral wear for the guys. We were very happy with the final product!

2016-09-23T15:13:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate all of our reviews. We will miss having you in our store. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your husband as you begin this new journey!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Erin B

Wonderful service and great seamstress!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Maggie C

Stone manor is a great place for amazing dresses at a reasonable price. The workers there were great. I also got my dress altered there, which ended up looking amazing and perfectly fitting, but it took 6 trips to get the dress altered. Including the seamstress ignoring what i... Read More wanted and charging me to fix her mistake. It came out to more than $400 to just alter the top of the dress! I would recommend both buying and altering your dress with them, but make sure to understand the pricing before!

2016-09-23T15:23:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. We have discussed this with our alterations department and will be sure to communicate this better. We are pleased that you were happy with the final product! We hope you had a beautiful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Hannah B

The dress was beautiful. Alterations left a little to be desired. My hook and eye closure broke before the ceremony even started, but the dress still held up.

2016-08-22T21:36:56 Response from the vendor

I'm so sorry to hear about the issues with your hook and eye breaking on your dress. This issue will be discussed with the seamstresses so we can ensure that this does not happen to brides in the future. Again, you have our apologies. Wishing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Apple. Five talk says were too short in the jacket or too long in the slacks. I was told by Nikki at the shop that the jackets are standard size. What is the point for taking measurements if you're not going to adhere to the measurements taken?

2016-06-09T14:58:06 Response from the vendor

Karen, I would like to apologize one more time for your tuxedo experience not living up to your expectations. I am glad we were able to speak in person and bring resolution to the matter.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 angela d

Amazing store. So helpful and the customer service is outstanding.

2016-06-09T15:00:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Ian B

Once Stone Manor takes your money, they don’t care how your dress turns out. Here is my experience: - I got a call 3 months after ordering my dress, saying there was a huge black mark on my dress that they couldn’t clean off, so they had to order a new one. - 3 months later... Read More the dress came in and was too small in the hip area (they chose the size). I was a size 2 when I ordered the dress, and I am now a size 0 or 00. I was assured it could be fixed in alterations. - When it came time for alterations, I was told it was too small in the hip area and could not be taken out. - At my first fitting, the neckline had been sloppily sewn together with one thread, bunching the neckline fabric into weird ruffles and hiding my cleavage, which was my favorite part of the dress. The top of the dress was too wide, the hips too small, and the chest area too large. - When I asked her to fix it, she ripped out that seam and then said the dress was unfixable. - I made some suggestions for ways that she might be able to improve the dress, she was willing to charge me more money to do it, but gave no support, ideas, words of wisdom, or any help at all really other than pinning the dress where I asked. - I called the store the next day and asked if I could come in and talk through the situation to see if we could solve it. The manager snapped at me rudely. Then, in a sharp and condescending tone of voice said there were no appointments that fit my schedule and said that “I’m just mad because my dress doesn’t look like the sample I tried on.” Well, yeah, I am upset that I spent $2000 and my dress doesn’t fit. - They charged me $300 for a bustle and a straight hem in the front. - When I went to pick up the dress to take it somewhere else to get altered, the lace was ripped in multiple places and had to be repaired. No compassion, no suggestions, no expertise, no assistance, and no happiness to be found for your big day from Stone Manor Bridal. I wasn’t stressed about my wedding until this laundry list of negative dress events happened. Weddings are stressful enough without abysmal customer service.

2016-06-09T14:50:03 Response from the vendor

Sandy, First let me apologize for adding stress to your wedding planning. At Stone Manor Bridal, we make every effort to provide the best customer service. I am sorry we did not live up to your expectations. I would like to address your complaints: 1)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Kaitlin W

Unfortunately I was not able to find a dress here, but my best friend loved a dress so much she bought another wedding dress even though she already had one. The staff both times I went were wonderful and helpful. I would recommend.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Rachel

I tried on several dresses at this shop which were all gorgeous. Everyone was so helpful and nice. They wern't pushy, listened to my ideas, and were so supportive. Even though I did not purchase my dress here I ended up purchasing my gorgeous veil. It was nice to have people... Read More that were willing to help no matter what.

Wonderful Bridal Consultants

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 ashley p

When I walked in the door to pick out a dress, I was sure I wasn't going to be buying one on the first night of trying on dresses. When I decided to pick out my wedding dress, I wanted lace and sleeves, little did I know, my mind would change. The bridal consultant I had... Read More was amazing and patient. She knew what would fit my body and picked out the most amazing wedding dress. We had a little snafu with the billing but we were able to get that figured out and they were very easy to work with. I would highly recommend getting your dress there or bridesmaids dresses too!

Loved the Dress Selection

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Barb N

My bridal consultant at Stone Manor was absolutely amazing. Very patient and kept me honest with my price range. She actually pulled the dress I ended up purchasing as well! I enjoyed my entire experience at Stone Manor and really appreciated that most of the staff knew by... Read More name when I came in. I also purchased my bridemaids dresses from here. I was surprised with how quickly they arrive.

Wonderful Selection, Personal Assistance

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Aubrey T

This bridal salon is fabulous. They all greet you with a smile, and assist in finding you the perfect dress. I had no idea what I wanted when I went in, and I ended up getting the best support from the associates there. The dress I got was fabulous and they were so helpful