Stonebridge Golf Club of New Orleans

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1500 Stonebridge Dr., Gretna, LA (504) 394-1300

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 LeeAnne S

Stonebridge was the perfect location this laid-back bride on-a-budget to host her ceremony and reception! Carina is incredibly accommodating, and so much is included in the venue cost. Our wedding was far more beautiful than we'd hoped for, and it was a breeze thanks to Carina... Read More and her dedicated staff.

Unhappy bride

Reviewed on 5/14/2015

Carina was okay at the beginning but during my wedding . I had a lot of complaints on how rude she was to them and my groom . I called to get the head office number plenty of times but didn't receive it . I felt like I should had received some of my money back for the horrible... Read More services that was given to my guest by her and her staff . Latoya Isom Davis

Adams/Palmisano Wedding

Reviewed on 5/14/2015

My wedding was perfect thanks to the staff at Stonebridge Golf Club! The food was excellent. The staff went above and beyond to assist my cost friendly budget and to make my family's day special. Kuddos to Carina! She is the BEST!

event coordinator

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Edward M

Lisa the event coordinator should not be allowed to talk to brides. She over sensationalized every mishap and was very hard to work with.