Storybook Weddings & Events

Temecula, San Diego, Orange county, Palm Springs, IE

Be a guest at your own wedding!

Storybook Weddings' prides themselves on personalized service and supreme customer satisfaction. Your wedding day is unique to the two of you. You want every detail expressed perfectly to define the love you two are sharing together. Let us get to know you, represent you and your unique style while professionally managing one of the most important days of your lives. Storybook Weddings and Events will give you individualized attention, help you make knowledgeable decisions, guide you through venue and vendor selections while bringing your ideas and vision to life! We will never leave your side! Don't know where to start? Can't find the right venue? Let Storybook Weddings and Events take the weight of wedding planning to the next level ....FUN!! Complimentary consults available.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Temecula, San Diego, Orange county, Palm Springs, IE (760) 217-6636

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Lisa S

I love Stacey! Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous. This review might be a bit lengthy but we'll worth the read! We had a vintage tropical tiki themed wedding in the winter with colors of pink and aqua and she made it all work. I couldn't have been happier with how everything... Read More turned out. The venue, the linens, the decor, the flower arrangements, the music, the food, the ambience! Stacey also does the flower arrangements, you must book her for this! She also does the photobooth, everyone loved the photo both! How she came up with these gorgeous tropical retro tiki Tropicana flower arragments is beyond me. They turned out so much more gorgeous is person. The flower arrangements knocked me off my feet! Stacey is wonderful to work with. I have such a busy schedule with work and the kids that planning a wedding was going to be way to much. I thought I could do it on my own, but there are so many things to do and think off that aren't even on wedding checklists I've seen. She kept us on track and helped us with ideas and recommend vendors that all turned out great. She gets to know you and takes her time with the planning and the ideas. The last week leading up to the wedding is so stressful but she takes care of so much especially the day of. The day of the wedding she keeps everyone on point and the day moves on so smoothly. My guests had a great time and so did we! She recommend the bakery and our cakes and deserts looked amazing and tasted great! The dj we picked on our own didn't end up working out for us, and she found an amazing Dj last minute for us and she was amazing the music, the lighting our tiki head gobo! I recommend Stacey to anyone who needs help planning and coordinating their wedding. This is a special moment and there are so many more moving parts than one can imagine. She makes it easier and takes the stress out of it, so you can enjoy the planning and have fun. I am definitely using her again for parties in the future. I will post wedding photos when we get them :) If anyone wants to ask me more questions feel free to contact me!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Becky B

Stacey was amazing to work with. She was thoughtful, complete, kind, and always available. She took the guess work out of the stress of planning. She finished my visions when I couldn't and was able to put my visions into reality additionally, her suggestions and help with... Read More the vendors was spot on. Thank you so for everything.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Michelle V

I have worked with Stacey many times she is absolutely amazing! Her and her entire team are very detailed oriented and make sure that each brides dream wedding comes true! I would highly recommend Stacey to anyone in need of a great coordinator!

2017-09-15T14:14:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you and it is a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Marianne C

I thought a wedding coordinator was supposed to coordinate vendors and guide the couple to get things done timely. Perhaps taking a vacation right before the wedding (as the coordinator did) is not a good idea. The only vendor coordinated was the make-up artist and the... Read More scheduling for this was too early. The wedding party sat around for 2 hours, fully dressed and nothing much to do for 2 hours before the wedding (making them very antsy). The rehersal was done without music resulting in the music at the wedding being so bad it was funny. The transition from the wedding to the reception was chaotic. On a good note, the coordinator did make the bride feel better when the cake topper was knocked off the cake.

2017-09-14T16:28:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. Let me first address your comment in the first paragraph. We provide all of our couples with planning tools. However, with this particular couple I sent over 14 emails that were never responded to. The checklist and online planning tool... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Christina C

Stacey and Storybook Weddings made our wedding absolutely stunning. We chose Stacey and her team to take care of everything and couldn't have been more pleased. Our entire experience was "stress free", as I knew she would take care of all the details. Our guests complimented the... Read More decor, service and had a blast with the photo booth! We were very impressed by the service we as the bride and groom received throughout the entire planning and especially the day of our wedding! We will cherish our special day for years to come and highly recommend Storybook Weddings to give you the wedding or event of your dreams!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Mayra M

I am so happy that I booked our day-of planner with them. Theresa was super amazing! Love her for doing the best job ever. Our venue was for the most part all inclusive but I didn't want to be running around the wedding day putting out fires or trying to organize everything.... Read More Well she took care of it all. I had a lot of DIY crafts, and she set them all out prior to the ceremony and took care of picking up everything at the end of the night. Because of her I was able to relax and enjoy our wedding day stress free. So great full words can not express!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Hannah C

Excellent service! Stacey helped me with last minute day of cordination and did an excellent job! A+ I would definitely recommend her. She was extremely helpful with tying up all my loose ends and helping make sure everything came together beautifully! Very helpful and took a... Read More lot of stress away. Thanks again! Amazing job!!!

2016-11-26T13:56:29 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of it!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 David M

Stacy and her team did a wonderful job on the month of my wedding. Stacy explained to me that day of services are not very realistic and reassured me that I would need her for weeks prior to my wedding date. And boy was she right! So many of the pieces of the puzzle start coming... Read More at you and then you have to find a way to put them all together and that's exactly what she did. I liked how she gave me weekly progress reports and follow-up calls. She provided me with to do list and worked directly with my caterer regarding my seating arrangement and entree selections. All the moving parts were quite overwhelming. I didn't know how to piece them together. Stacy eased our stress and took care of all them. We really enjoyed ourselves and didn't have to do anything! What a perfect night! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alexis K

I'm so glad we chose Stacey as our wedding coordinator. Our wedding was a dream and it was such a relief to have Stacey tying together the bits and pieces for us in the home stretch. After hiring Stacey as our day-of coordinator, I most absolutely wished I had hired her earlier... Read More in the process :) As our original floral plans changed, Stacey also became our florist which I could not be happier about! Our flowers turned out EXACTLY as I had hoped - actually, way better than that, and she was able to do so under the budget I was expecting . I was extremely surprised and pleased with the outcome once we went with Stacey as our florist. I had no idea it could be that easy :) Again, should have just selected that option a lot sooner! In terms of coordination we had a LOT of moving parts and Stacey managed them all. Her team was great, and even my mom commented on how much she loved Stacey after meeting her during one of our visits. She puts you at ease. After researching coordinator options in the area, I found that Stacey's day-of coordination package stood out above the rest for a few key reasons: she had a GREAT reputation in the area (came highly recommended by our venue and even some of our other vendors!), she did not have exclusions in her package that prevented us from meeting in person before the wedding (I was shocked to hear that other vendors were charging an arm and a leg and weren't even willing to meet you in person until the rehearsal!?) AND her contract terms ensured she was there until the end (again, surprised by other vendor contracts that said they left after cake cutting. I'm sorry, the wedding is not over then!). With Stacey we didn't have to worry about these short-cuts. On your wedding, that's the LAST thing you want. Stacey was an all-in coordinator. She was available for phone and in-person meetings before the wedding, she stayed through the end of the reception which made me feel much more comfortable, and she did an absolute fantastic job with the day's details. Thanks Stacey to you and your team for making our wedding so fantastic! We couldn't be happier with our entire wedding experience and know we couldn't have pulled it off without you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Arlene T

Storybook Weddings was a life saver! I purchased their flower and day of coordination services and I was very happy with both! We got married at Wilson creek in Temecula and the ceremony and centerpieces Stacey and her team created were gorgeous. She was on point the day of my... Read More wedding and her communication the month of was always very quick and clear... relieving so much of my stress! She worked well with all of my vendors and set up everything exactly the way I wanted. I would definitely recommend her to a bride that needs a fast, organized and experienced planner and designer.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Terri D

I rented the photo booth for my daughters wedding and it was fantastic! The attendant was very friendly and fun and our guests had a great time! They had a great selection of props and the photos came out awesome! Each guest received their own photos and a strip was placed in a... Read More scrap book where our guests could sign and leave a message for the Bride & Groom. Stacey was also awesome to work with, her communication throughout the entire process was great! I highly recommend Storybook Weddings & Events!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Linda R

I had an absolutely amazing experience working with Stacy and her team. They took care of all the fine details, things that I would have never even thought of. I had full faith and confidence in everything that she did. she always made me feel excited and also listened to my... Read More concerns and addressed them quickly. She set up all of my personal things and did beautiful work on my bouquets and centerpieces. I absolutely loved my flowers! And she stuck around all night to make sure that the bridal party and I were taken care of, my event was cleaned up and that the other vendors were being managed. We didn't have to do anything it was great ! I would highly recommend storybook weddings and events to any of my friends looking to get married with out all the stress of having to do things on your own. Thank you so much for everything you guys did! We really enjoyed our wedding day :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lauren D

I took on the job of planning my moms wedding on September 17th 2016. To keep it short I realized after a few daunting months of dealing with my mom/bridezilla that I wasn't willing to continue the planning. This is where Storybook Weddings & Events came to my rescue. I can't... Read More thank Stacey enough for everything she did!!! My moms wedding ( thanks to Stacey) was an AMAZING night!! Storybook Weddings & Events come highly recommended in my book! I am actually in the process of working with Stacey to plan my husbands 40th. Thank you again, Lauren Decker

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Miriam M

Stacey is amazing at her job! She was super organized and made me feel like I had a "month of" wedding planner instead of just "day of." She made my last few weeks super easy, and my wedding day go as perfect as possible. She is warm and kind, and also very motivated. She knows... Read More how to get things done!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Mara C

We used Storybook Weddings & Events for our 'day of coordinator' and they did more than I could have ever imagined! Stacey was so helpful and amazing from the very beginning to the very last minute! Stacey also did our wedding flowers and I loved them all! She captured my... Read More style and portrayed it perfectly! Our wedding day was perfect and everything went off without a hitch. Even with the rain forecast for the week of the wedding, Stacey handled the tent for me and all I had to do was give the O.K.! The week of the wedding is super stressful and Stacey helped ease my stress in every way! The rehearsal was planned so well and she had everything prepared, I could thoroughly enjoy the rest of the day/night and my wedding day, without any fears! She set up my decorations just as I wanted and everything looked amazing! Stacey helped with little things brides forget and had ideas to help me get through all the little details! Our wedding went absolutely amazing, Stacey had everything under control and the flow of the wedding was great. We had a venue change at the last minute due to weather and Stacey took all my decorations and made the venue look great! She has a great eye and does a beautiful job! I can't recommend Storybook Weddings & Events enough! Brides- you need someone to take over so you can relax and enjoy your wedding, Stacey is your girl!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Stacey was amazing to work with. My daughter had her on the day of the wedding. The weather turned chilly and rainy and Stacey troubleshooted for us that entire week. She also did a beautiful job on the wedding flowers for the bride and her bridal party. She set everything... Read More up at the event beautifully. I would highly recommend her. She is cool, calm, and collected, which is what a bride needs

Reviewed on 2/04/2016

It has been 8 months since the wedding of my daughter Brittany to Christian. Stacey Rayburn of Storybook Wedding and Events was our wedding planner. We were so lucky to have found her when we did. From the beginning, she was helpful, professional and thoughtful in her... Read More recommendations to us. She seemed to possess a sixth sense about what we wanted...and did she ever deliver! I knew the reception would be fun and playful, as well as beautiful. However, when the time came to enter the reception hall, my husband and I were blown away by how gorgeous the it looked. Stacey's floral arrangements were stunning as well. She helped us decide on which flowers and bouquet designs to choose. Again, her "eye" for detail and "impact" was exceptional. I cannot recommend her more highly. To anyone who needs a dynamite wedding planner, I encourage you to consider Stacey and Storybook Weddings & Events. Thank you Stacey!!!

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Ashley C

THANK GOODNESS we hired Stacey! There is no way I could have planned a wedding on my own, much less designed the entire event. From day one, Stacey was honest and straightforward with referrals and her suggestions to create the perfect day. I loved that she made decision-making... Read More so easy and I immediately trusted anything she said. Storybook Weddings made our wedding day even better than our wildest expectations. The entire event was glamorous, the design and detail were exquisite, and Stacey thinks outside the box to make everything unique. Although our location and theme might have seemed trendy to others, Stacey went out of her way to make sure that the little details were tailored just for us.

2015-11-17T14:39:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was by far one of my favorite weddings this year! You both were so much fun to work with and thank you for allowing me creative freedom to give you the most unique wedding day possible!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Babs B

Absolutely beautiful bouquets tailored to compliment the atmosphere of our wedding. Stacey was wonderful with communication. Would use again in a heartbeat!

Wilson Creek October Wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 LinaMarie E

It was just my luck I had just started my search for a florist for my wedding of 20, my searched ended with Stacey. She managed to fit me into her already full schedule. When I met with her to go over what I was looking for in my wedding and the Vintage Bohemian vibe I was... Read More hoping to achieve I was a little nervous, I had never done anything like this and planning a wedding isn't easy. But Stacey made it easy!! She had so many flower options. She not only helped me and opened my eyes to so many different options but she also helped me to stay with in my budget. She was familiar with my Wilson Creek Winery venue and helped me choose not only the flowers but helped aid me in my decisions on the place settings and colors in the linen to go along with the look I was trying to create. Stacey was always available for me to get in touch with through out the process. I could text, call or email her. She was able to hand deliver my flowers leaving me with nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend Stacey to any bride who is looking for a personalized flower creation to fit any particular style. She knows her stuff! Big or small she has it!

The Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Anh D

Stacey was an amazing wedding planner/coordinator. I honestly could have not asked for a better, more organized, stress free day! Stacey and her assistant did a wonderful job of coordinating and planning my wedding. They kept the day running as scheduled - my husband and I... Read More didn't really have to worry about anything but to enjoy our day and entertain our guests. Thank you, Stacey!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

A gift sent from heaven! Stacey seamlessly handled all the details leading up to the wedding and really shined on the day of our wedding. Kept everyone on task, and handled all complaints and requests and snags in stride. My father-in-law, a man of few words, spoke about how... Read More impressed he was with how she handled the wait staff and made sure they were attentive to all guests and made sure everything ran on schedule. My groom and I were left to simply enjoy our day with our loved ones and all the rest was taken care of. Can't say enough words about how instrumental Stacey and her team were in all of this. Not to mention, the decor was out of this world fantastic! So many compliments from our guests and we were so impressed with the beautiful quality while working within our budget.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Zsanette M

Stacey and her team were so helpful. Leading up to the wedding she helped to organize the vendors, made sure I completed my responsibilities, and was very professional. I am so grateful to her and her lead planner, who helped at our rehearsal the day before. YOU NEED TO HAVE... Read More THEIR EXPERTISE AND HELP FOR THE REHEARSAL, IT'S NECESSARY. Stacey set up the ceremony and reception just as I envisioned. She was direct, punctual, and efficient. She even contacted me after the wedding to check on us. She was great!!! She knows what she is doing and has your interest first. My mother-in-law is talking about how much of a blessing she was to coordinate our wedding and what a great level of skill she has. We are very grateful! Thank you always.

2015-09-03T14:08:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Zsa, I am so happy that you and your family enjoyed our services. we were so pleased to coordinate your Paradise Point wedding. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of such a beautiful and intimate day! Best wishes to you and yours!

Memorable Experience

Reviewed on 6/13/2015

Stacey was a pleasure working with. She made the day absolutely beautiful. The day went incredibly smooth and went of without a hitch. Storybook weddings and events also provided the flowers for the wedding and reception as well. She communicated very well with all the... Read More vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. I would definitely recommend Stacey and Storybook Weddings and Events to everyone.

A Perfect day

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Amy B

My wife and I were married in May 2015 and we hired Stacey as our day of coordinator and she was nothing short of amazing. The several books, magazines and websites cannot have compared to the wealth of knowledge and experience. She met with us at our venue to discuss timeline,... Read More vendors, ideas, and discussed any and all details. Her experience and background really helped remove the wedding planning stress as she went over every detail and answered all of our questions. Stacy was our one point of contact because she reached out to all the vendors and kept us in the loop. We also hired Stacey as our florist. She took care of our centerpieces and flowers and they were absolutely beautiful!! The weeks leading up to the wedding, we had a few last-minute changes and had peace of mind knowing that Stacy had everything covered. She was in constant communication with my wife and I and quickly responded any question we had. Come the big day everything was executed just as the timeline had planned. She made sure that we were where we need to be for pictures for ceremony, reception, cakecutting, first dance and she even had our dinner waiting for us when dinner was served. I'm sure coordinating a wedding with 150 guess you're bound to have some kind of problem or plan that didn't go right but if there was an issue, we never knew about it. Stacie must have handled it because everything was perfect!!! My wife and I look back on our wedding day with nothing but smiles from ear to ear because it was filled with great memories of fun with our friends and family. Our many thanks to Stacey and A Storybook Wedding team for making that happen for us!!

Stacey Rayburn

An events coordinator and designer with over 15 years of experience. Stacey started in Fashion design in 2000 and and grew up in the hospitality & events industry. Stacey's strong venue management and hospitality background compiled with her fashion design career led to her passion in whimsical and stylish weddings and events with an emphasis on conceptual design and event management. We are proud to be apart of San Diego Style Weddings, California wedding day, Xaaza bride, My wedding and the Knot. Stacey is a proud member of Temecula Valley Wedding Professionals.