Stratigos Banquet Centre

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

131 Colonial Manor Road, North Huntingdon, PA (724) 864-5600

Wonderful Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Julianna C

The staff was very courteous, the food was amazing, and Lisa and Kristy were very supportive. On such a hectic day, there was a great calm . . . they worked with my designs, went the extra mile when necessary, and helped make my wedding a memorable day!

perfect setting

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Randi C

Karen, Lauren and Lynn and the rest of the staff at Stratigos were so wonderful to work with! They went above and beyond any expectations I had. Not only is the venue nice but, the staff is extremely friendly and accommodating, the food was DELICIOUS and the frozen drinks were... Read More oh so yummy! I also did some different things for my wedding and they were open to all my ideas and were willing to go over things and meet with me when necessary. I can tell you, of all the venues I went to and places I looked into, Stratigos is a lot of VALUE. The prices are great for what you get and the service they give. tons of bang for your buck, if there is any way to put it. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a venue. We also had our ceremony there and it was convenient and beautiful.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Melissa M

From the event planners to the catering and event-day staff, everything was perfect and seamless! We got rave reviews from our guests about the food being over the top and the venue's beauty! They performed everything to perfection & I could not have asked for a better group... Read More of people to work with or a more beautiful venue w/ yummy food!

Delicious Food...Wonderful Staff

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Heather A

Stratigos was one of the first companies that came to mind when searching for catering for my off site wedding, their entire staff was amazing to work with and whenever I had a concern and had to call in, they remembered who I was and the details of my wedding before they even... Read More had a chance to ask my last name and look up my information. They really know their customers and want to help make your day as wonderful as possible. On top of the staff being so great to work with, the food was absolutely remarkable! We went in for a tasting in early June and had a full sit down meal with almost all of the items that we were planning on choosing for our catering menu...we were hooked from that day forward. The day of our wedding, the food was delivered piping hot and two staff members stayed with the chafing dishes and transferred everything to disposable pans once all of our guests had their fill. They were friendly and so nice to work with. The guests raved about how good the food was and we had SO MUCH leftover that we froze and have been eating for the last 3 months...We are reminded of our wedding every time we open the freezer and grab a bag of food. Thank you, Stratigos...I highly recommend your company!!

Great Time!

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Victor A

We had our wedding at Stratigos a few weeks ago and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. The food and service was excellent.

No Regrets!

Reviewed on 4/02/2012 Meghan B

Absolutely loved my reception hall! The staff there are amazing and super helpful with anything you need. Karen was my direct contact and she went way above and beyond anything I expected of her to make sure everything went smoothly. They were super accomidating with early... Read More delivery, set-up, and pick-ups. All of my vendors also had nothing but good things to say while working with them.

Many Compliments

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Holly G

The food was awesome, the staff was courteous, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. They even cleaned and packaged things for easy removal at the end of the night. We got soooo many compliments on the venue.

Simply Stunning!

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Jen M

I cannot say enough good things about Stratigo's & Sue. They were more than accomodating to all my requests, the food was out of this world, the venue is beautiful, the staff is amazing friendly.....I could go on and on. If you are planning a wedding, please check them out.... Read More Your guests will thank you!

Beautiful Venue, Amazing Staff

Reviewed on 1/25/2011 Jessica R

This was the last place (out of hundreds) that I looked and I was absolutely sold. The beauty of this hall combined with the professionalism and attentiveness of the staff was more than I could have asked for. The food was incredible and they were very accommodating of all of my... Read More needs and my vendors needs. Additionally, having a winter wedding, we received a 30% discount which really made Stratigo's an affordable venue for my 150-person wedding. I would suggest this venue to anyone/everyone.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/20/2010 Lee Ann P

I cannot say enough about Stratigos Banquet Centre. Everyone went out of their way to accomodate us. The hall was just beautiful when we entered the night of the wedding. The food was delicious. First class all the way. I am still receiving calls commenting on what a fabulous... Read More wedding it was! Highly recommend!

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Allyson L

Everything done perfect! They only had 3 weeks to prepare due to another problem that had nothing to do with them.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Rachel G

Stratigos was the perfect venue for my reception. We had around 200 people and the space was good. It wasn't crowded but it wasn't empty either. We had the sunrise room, which provided us with a little side room for the buffet and bar. The only problem we had was that the... Read More bartenders refused to serve some of my bridal party because they did not bring their ID's. We told them weeks before that everyone was over 21. Make sure everyone has their ID's with them. Other than that, the place was perfect!

Reception

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Stacie M

Everything at Stratigos was wonderful. The service was excellent. The food was delicious and the room was beautiful. The staff was helpful and friendly.

Rating for Stratigos Banquet Centre

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Denise G

Review for Stratigos Banquet Centre

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kimberly G

Everything, the women especially Sandy were wonderful to work with. They made our reception so wonderful and they were so accomodating. Mr. Stratigos was also very wonderful. I can't say enough about this venue.