Strings By Sarah

Greater Twin Cities, St. Croix Valley, North Shore

Instruments

Cello, Keyboard, Organ, Piano, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Jazz

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

237 Woodview Trl., Minneapolis, MN Greater Twin Cities, St. Croix Valley, North Shore (612) 709-5405

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jen M

We hired a violin duo for our 8/5/17 wedding at Jax Café. Sarah and her partner played flawlessly and beautifully. Their music really helped take the ceremony to another level. Her team played prelude music for a half hour before the ceremony began. She was extremely flexible in... Read More accommodating my music preferences. I walked down the aisle to Somewhere Over the Rainbow and it was exactly as I wished it would be. I highly recommend using Strings by Sarah if you are looking to hire a team of extremely gifted musicians who are professional and a treat to work with.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Megan M

Sarah and the string trio she was apart of made my wedding ceremony PERFECT! She was so easy to communicate with and made the planning process stress free for music selections. The music was beautiful and guests were so impressed!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Erin M

Her music was gorgeous and exactly what we were looking for. Very professional and was a great resource for picking the right music. Thank you for everything Sarah!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Kiersti

Sarah is wonderful to work with and she provided absolutely beautiful music for our wedding! She worked with me so patiently to create a list of songs that I loved. The gorgeous music made the day so special. Thank you, Sarah!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Nicolas L

Sarah, from Strings by Sarah, was possibly one of my favorite vendors to work with! My August wedding took place in the chapel at St Kate’s. Because St Kate’s was not a parish, they were only able to provide the space, we had to find and hire musicians. I was hoping to have... Read More a pianist while my husband wanted a violinist. And since we were having a Catholic service, we needed to find a cantor as well. Neither my husband or myself were members of a local church so we were a bit stumped on where to look or who to ask. St Kate’s did provide a list of musicians and cantors, but they were either not what we were looking for, did not have a cantor, or were out of our price range. I started doing some looking around online and found Strings by Sarah. The online reviews were very positive and the music demos on her website were beautiful. She even had samples of a violin and piano duet which was exactly what we were looking for. I contacted Sarah and told her we were looking for a violinist and pianist and would also need a cantor. She got in touch with a husband-wife team, Roger and Monica, that she had worked with before. Roger was a pianist and Monica a singer and cantor with Sarah as a violinist. And even the price felt very reasonable. Perfect! Throughout the whole process I kept in contact with Sarah through email. She was always professional and very prompt and so easy to work with. If I had any questions she would get back to my within the day or two. You can tell that she knows what she is doing. She knew just what questions to ask, had plenty of suggestions for music, and kept on top of everything. For the day of the ceremony, everything went perfectly! No issues at all! (not something I can say for all my vendors lol) And at the end of the ceremony I received several comments on how beautiful the music was, both the instrumental and vocal. I would highly recommend Sarah and her team for any wedding, or any other event for that matter!!!

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Julie W

Strings by Sarah provided beautiful music during our wedding ceremony and dinner reception. I’m still receiving compliments as to how amazing the music was. Sarah was extremely professional and easy to work with to coordinate music selections, and she made everything seem so... Read More easy. Additionally, all of the musicians were flexible and willing to play outdoors during our cocktail hour which my husband and I were extremely appreciative of. This required multiple location set-ups for the musicians. I would highly recommend Strings by Sarah if you are looking to have incredible music at your event!

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 4/07/2013 Dina A

I hired a String Trio through Sarah for my wedding. In addition to the ceremony, they played for an hour of the reception. Sarah was helpful in picking out our ceremony music. The musicians were wonderful. They were a delightful addition to our wedding. I highly recommend... Read More Strings by Sarah.

Class act

Reviewed on 2/01/2013 Nicole S

Sarah is an exceptional violinist. She performed at our wedding ceremony as a soloist and we could not have been more pleased. We received many compliments on her ability and how it was such a nice touch for the ceremony. If you're looking for a violinist for your wedding and... Read More want someone who has some serious talent, look no further. You will find her to be very reasonable in her pricing, as well.

So Talented!

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Christina C

Sarah is so wonderfully talented, she set the tone for my wedding on October 12. Before the big day she was so helpful, offering suggestions for unique recessionals, and even getting sheet music for the song we finally picked (a current pop song). She was gracious and humble,... Read More professional and courteous. I would recommend her to anyone wanting strings at their wedding!

Elegant

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Emily C

As I was the bride, I really didn't notice much of the music as I was too busy walking down the aisle and such :) But from what I do remember hearing, it sounded very beautiful. The perfect amount of ceremony music.

Violin duo

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Heather J

Beautiful music. Very easy to work with. Many ensemble combinations to choose from. Received many compliments.

Solo Violin

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Miranda H

Sarah was a joy to work with. She helped my so much picking out the perfect music for the ceremony.

Very talented

Reviewed on 5/11/2011 Kristi M

The music Sarah played for our wedding was just simply beautiful.

Gorgeous music and wonderful ideas/suggestions

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Katie S

Couldn't have been more pleased with our ceremony music. We did the trio and it was beautiful. Sarah helped us along the way with music suggestions and everything turned out perfectly.

Classy touch!

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Heather W

I used the violin duo for my August 2010 wedding. Sarah was great to work with. She kept in touch throughout the planning process and always made herself available to answer questions and/or offer suggestions. The violinists showed up early the day of the wedding and... Read More performed beautifully. They added a classy touch to my wedding.

Review for Strings by Sarah

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kara B

Very talented Flexible Great Value Recommended her to my sister who also used Strings by Sarah for her ceremony