Studebaker's Photo Booth & DJ

Richfield, MN

Fun Affordable Photo Booth & DJ

Studebaker's Total Package let's you one-stop shop for all your wedding needs. What's included? Six hours of DJ service and three hours of photo booth access, unlimited photos in color or black and white, on-site attendant, personal online photo gallery of all photos, no charge for reprints.

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

6912 Oliver Ave South, Richfield, MN

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Justine K

We did not use the DJ service, but just had the photo booth and it was a huge hit at our wedding! There was always a line at it, never a dull moment! They were also super easy to work with and did a fabulous job with the pictures/guestbook. It was, and still is, fun to look... Read More at the pictures. Definitely would recommend this!

Photobooth was a hit!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Jacqueline P

Dave was so easy and nice to work with. He meet with us about a year before our wedding and we talked about songs and special dances or songs for us to think about. He brought up the photobooth and I was sold, my other half, not so much. Over time I got him to agree that it was... Read More a good idea. Then a few months before our wedding we meet with Dave again to finalize everything, again so easy to work with, listened to what we wanted and helped us figure out what we didn't know. Never pressured us into anything. The night of the wedding everything was set up exactly like planned. The photobooth was a hit, the minute people saw it, they were in it, even my 90 yr old grammie!! He provided us with a beautiful guest book, a strip of the photo went into the book where the guest could sign next to their picture. We also got a copy of each strip, a CD of them and online access to them! I laugh at them all the time. Dave was the DJ that night and he did a great job at playing the right music at the right time. He kept all of our guests dancing and even those who wanted to sit and talk, the music was the right volume so you could still hear everything else. The price was worth every penny. I had checked out other places that offered less and were more money. If I ever needed a DJ or a photobooth for an event , I would call Studebaker's in a heartbeat! thanks for making our special night a ton of fun!

July Kwoka/Thomas Wedding

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Heather T

Studebaker's did an AMAZING job! The music was perfect, and they were super flexible, especially since we went back and forth on a few key songs as the day neared. They met all of our expectations. We had a great time dancing and so did our guests. The photobooth was a definite... Read More hit, and we loved being able to look at the book the next day and look at all of the pictures and messages. Something we will definitely cherish. They did a great job with the "wedding events" from the entry, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, and dollar dance. I can't say that there was a single thing that I would change or would have asked them to do differently. It was a great evening, and they truly made an awesome evening for us to spend with our guests! :)

Perfect Reception!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Studebaker's did a wonderful job at my wedding reception. They took my guest's requests and played all of the songs we had on our song list. Their selection of music is great and if they didn't have a song that was requested, they would figure out a way to get it. They took... Read More the time to go over the correct pronounciation of our names and had fun suggestions for our first dance and dollar dance. Very professional and worth every penny I paid. I would highly recommend them.

Studebaker's Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sue H

I highly recommend Studebaker's photo booth. My daughter got married June 2014. They were very professional, had lots of fun props and did an amazing book that we got to keep with all the pictures and they were the best price around. I was a little worried because the price... Read More was lower then anyone I had checked and wasn't sure how the quality would be but I was very pleased by the results. Everyone commented about how much fun they had with the photo booth. Dave also came to my rescue when I had to call him at the last minute to help me with the microphone. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! Can't exactly remember the price since it was a year ago.

priced accordingly, fun photo booth, terrible dj

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Colleen

I used this vendor for both photo booth services and also DJ services. I did like the photo booth team. The booth is more traditional, which I liked, rather than the open are photo "booths" that are popping up a lot and the classic print out style is fun. Good props and... Read More awesome to have our guests sign copies of their pic as our guest book. The DJ was another story. She was horrible. She was my biggest regret of my entire wedding. She was dressed trashy and she spent the majority of the evening outside smoking rather than inside doing her job. I could go on and on, but this would get very long... despite the fact that we met for an hour two days before our wedding to plan out all the little details, she still pulled me assigned and sucked up 20 minutes of my cocktail hour (where my guest were desperately trying to greet me) to ask questions about things we just spoke about 2 days earlier. It was so frustrating. But they've very inexpensive as a bundle when you compare to other companies, so if that's important to you in your plans, go for it.

2015-10-27T10:33:06 Response from the vendor

Colleen, We are so sorry to hear you were not fully satisfied with our DJ service. We've been in business for 33 years and work very hard to provide the best in customer service and entertainment value. Thank you very much for your review as... Read Less Read More

Barn Wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Rachel S

Studebakers DJ's were a fabulous addition to our wedding! We got married in a barn in River Falls, WI and both DJ's were very accommodating and flexible with our schedule. We had a large wedding and the music selection was great for all ages. We had background music for the... Read More cocktail hours and music and dancing late into the evening. They made our guests feel welcome and made everything for a very enjoyable time. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Erin B

Honestly, I do not have the words to describe how amazing Dave Cole and his team was leading up to and during our wedding. Dave met with us multiple times and calmly talked us through the process. He was responsive via email and answered my bazillion questions with a smile.... Read More He did music for the ceremony and the reception. All of it went as it should. He also helped with a childhood video we played and had lists of music for the cocktail hour and other pieces of the day. His music list process leading up to the wedding was great and the staff did an awesome job at taking requests. Working with Dave on the music was smooth, easy, and fun. He is just a fantastic person too -- going to miss talking to him! The photobooth process went perfect -- the online gallery came quick and the book with printed pictures looked great. Studebaker's uses the REAL photobooth, not the silly camera and a wall. He also brought two attendants and they were fabulous too. Lastly, I would say Studebaker's is so reasonable in terms of cost that we wanted to tip him all the money in the world (too bad we were pretty poor by the time the wedding was over). But honestly, his prices are great. I would sing the praise of Dave and Studebaker's from the rooftops. Everyone should use him for photobooth and DJ services.

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Desiree B

Everyone at my wedding had a blast with the props and having their picture taken. Even better they got a copy and I did too and they provided a book to put my pictures in so everyone could write a comment by their picture.

Fantastic Experience!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Kaley R

Dave with Studebaker's was always quick to reply in email. He was flexible with my start and end time at the last minute and everything went smoothly on the night of the wedding. I had many compliments on the 2 ladies who were running the photo booth as well. They were so... Read More friendly and helpful to my guests. Also, they organized the book with all of the photos for the guests to write in and it turned out wonderful. A perfect guestbook and keepsake! I would highly recommend Studebaker's to anyone! Thank you so much for the great experience! Kaley

Great experience!

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Stesha V

Fantastic experience with Studebaker's! We booked them after a friend had a good experience with Studebaker's photo booth and DJ. Professional set up, helpful attendants, fun props, and quality photos for our guests. They set up prior to the reception and provide a complementary... Read More scrapbook for photo strips and messages. Definitely added to the fun of our reception!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Angelique N

So worth it!!!! Big hit and we have beautiful picture book of memories. You don't need a guest book with this!I was super disorganized and they took care of everything. Very professional and easy to work with!